Chapter 3 “You just fall.”

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
BTS Headquarters; Medical room Jin was treating your wounds, rushing around the well equipped medical room, to find the appropriate medicine and equipment to take out the bullet near you heart, just below your left shoulder, it is extremely tricky since the bullet was near your heart, any mishap, and you would be gone. Meanwhile, Taehyung was pacing around the living room, slightly worried about your condition. Jungkook, noticing his distressed, called out, “ Hyung, just chill out already, you shouldn’t be worrying so much about (y/n), it aren’t like you.” The realisation then struck him, why would he care, whether you survive? He didn’t know but replied as if he hadn’t been caught, acting was his forte afterall, “Well, if she dies, the police will be onto us, Namjoon hyung would never want that to happen, neither would anyone of us.” His answer was self explanatory. After long gruelling hours in the medical room, Jin manage to treat your bullet wound and that you were out of danger. He left the room and was greeted with a seemingly worried Taehyung and a nonchalant Suga. Namjoon had left with J-hope to look after a panicked stricken Nam min, leaving Suga to deal with any related problems. After all that ordeal, Nam min isn’t injured as badly as you are but it hurts them deep as she belongs to the gang, not you. “She’s out of danger for now, the bullet narrowly missed her heart and she’s out of danger.” Jin spoke. At this, Taehyung visibly calmed down. He continued, “However, she is still unconscious at this moment.” Both men then nodded to express their understanding. Suga then interrupted the silence, “Namjoon wants you there to check on Nammin.” “ I will be there after i check on all our other comrades who are injured,” Jin replied. DOPE Taehyung was back to his work, at DOPE, he was confused of his own feelings, the only woman he would ever love would be Park Min, no one could replace her. He was drinking at the bar when Jimin, after his cleaning up with his gang returns and sautered towards him. He patted his shoulders knowing that taehyung had struggles in his mind. Some girls V knew but never knew their names, because he couldn’t be bothered, approached them. Since he needed the accompany, he gladly accepted the girls, throwing themselves at him. He needed to run away from the conflict that is happening in his mind. To do that. All he needs are much alcohol and women. All the while, thinking of a woman. Park Min. You thought it was you, didn’t you?