Chapter 1 “Do you know why it’s called falling in love? ”

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
Present BTS’ Top 7 were all gathered at their meeting room in their usual seats with Namjoon ready to give details and instructions. Noticing that you were not present, Jimin questioned to no one in particular, “Is the police not involved? ” To his question Namjoon, shook his head solemnly. The atmosphere was heavy and all of them knew that whatever Namjoon is going to say next isn’t pleasant. Namjoon ran his hand through his hair, sighing, “About 2 days ago, i received a call from BITHIT which demanded me to hand over BTS’ central territory in Seoul and US 10 million dollars and if i didn’t, i would regret it. Without a doubt, i am not handing it over.” There was a pause before he continued, “but just 30 minutes before, i received a call stating that BITHIT had kidnapped Nam Min.” The top 7 was shocked and agitated, upon hearing the distressing news. They all treat Nam min as if it’s their own sister and they are not going to let anything happen to her, not that namjoon is going to let anything happen to her. Namjoon continued, “ i know it sounds selfish but the longer time she spends being kidnapped, the chances of her living decreases and i need your help.” Jin responded,, “We won’t let anything happen to her.” To that, all of them gave a determined nod. BTS isn’t going to give what BITHIT wants and they want what is theirs back, safe and sound. But not without making BITHIT know they aren’t to be mess around with.. The Top 7 gets down to business. Planning and evaluating their decisions and strategies for what seem like hours. Orders and suggestions were thrown about without rest. “ i will track down the location of where Nam min is.” Jin suggested.. “ i will get my snipers ready and shoot whoever is guarding her.” Hope, added. Once jin had nam min’s location, Namjoon instructed, “Kook, lead your men as offense and station at 10 metres radius of the warehouse.” “Tae, contact (y/n) and tell her that on the fifth, we need her to cover our traces. Jimin your men will be in charge of the clean up.” After more long hours of planning, the meeting was finally over. All the top 7, safe for namjoon, strolled out of their meeting room and into their rooms. Noticing Tae leaving the hideout, Kook commented, “ Going to (y/n) house? Good luck. Tell me you don’t act around her like that. She’s going to find out.” Tae ignored his maknae and closed the door behind him. Taehyung drove in his car and went over to your house. You were surprised but happy that Taehyung would come find you as he hadn’t been especially loving towards you recently. You make two cups of coffee taking note that he like his with more milk and sugar, you give it to him and waited for him to speak up. Your happiness disappeared when he told you that BTS needed your help once again. Sure, the only time he needed you. But you didn’t mind really. You love him. But he didn’t.