Chapter 2 “Because you don’t make yourself fall.”

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
Fifth Currently, you and your team were on standby, near the warehouse Nam min is held hostage in. Ready to capture members of BITHIT after the fight is over. You looked at your watch, “2 mins, and all hell will break lose.” you thought to yourself. No sooner after you thought that, you could hear distinct gunshots, screams of pain from where the warehouse is. You observed the situation from where you were using a binoculars. And you saw him, he and the top7 were face-to-face with their enemy. Namjoon is seen calmly negotiating with them even though distress can be seen so clearly through his body language. Apparently, BTS’ plan had failed, as BITHIT managed to finish off the hidden snipers that hoseok had deployed and nam min was still in their hands. You could see the anger and frustration in all their eyes. You knew that the previous gunshots were nothing compared the hell that will happen later when all negotiations fail. Their plan failed and no one has contacted you and inform you what to do next. You had to be wise. You had to think. And fast. Not surprisingly, you heard more gunshots and explosions. You see blood and dense smoke. You smell rust and gun power. You knew BTS was on the short end of the stick now. You had to do something. You told your men to remain where they are and do what they are here to do, arrest BITHIT after the fight. Except, the only difference is that you won’t be here to lead them. There is no reason for them to risk their lives or join you in BTS fight. You are going to fight by his side and save his family, the only thing that kept him alive. A promise you made to yourself, when you first fall for him. By the time you reach the warehouse, it was mostly in ruins and men are scattered everywhere, you don’t even know who is on which side anymore. You might get killed even by the people on your side. You grabbed your handgun from your gun holder and hid behind a wall. Whenever, you confirmed that a man belongs to BITHIT, you aim, and shoot. You dived deeper into the warehouse, hoping to find anyone of the top 7. You finally caught a glimpse of the familiar shock of chestnut brown hair. Much to your horror, he was too engrossed in fighting the men before him that he didn’t notice a gun being pointed at his back. Something in you compelled you to move. You leapt forward. You felt pain, then wetness, then relief as your slipped into unconsciousness. Now, you were lying on the cold, hard ground. Taehyung, panicked, he didn’t expected you to be there, neither did he expected you to take a bullet for him. Seeing you in this state, he felt responsible. It’s the truth that he never love you in the way you did. But it is also the truth that he love you like how a brother love his sister. He was furious and a furious V is never fun to mess with. He finished off the rest of the men and rushed towards your side. He checked for your pulse and relief washed over his face. He took off his brown leather jacket and use it to apply pressure to the wound on your shoulder near to your heart. It could be critical or it could be not. He threw you over his shoulder, left hand to support you and in his right, held his favourite handgun. He carried you out and shoved you into the bulletproof van BTS brought with them. Soon after, hoseok appeared with Nam min in his arms, following them was the rest of the top 7, except Jimin as they climbed into the car with jungkook calling his men to retreat. There was an uncomfortable silence before suga spoke up, “what is she doing here?”, “why is she injured?” “She save me.” was all taehyung said. Taehyung looked at you lying in pain, eyebrows hunched, on his lap. He couldn’t express what he is feeling. He was suppose to treat you like a tool. You should mean nothing to him. Whether you live or die isn’t going to matter. So why was he feeling this way. Guilt. Yeah. It must be guilt eating at him. Sure, keep telling yourself that.