Chapter 4 “Vacant room in darkness”

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
Medical room, 12.59AM You woke up and raised your hand to rub your tired eyes but hissed, when you lifted your arms. Memories of the gang fight came rushing back and you realised where you were, the medical room in the base. All you need to know was that taehyung was all right. All you could see was darkness, save for the flickering lamp on the table. All you could hear was silence, save for the occasional beep coming from the machine beside your bed. It was cold. The cold embraced you fully to the bone. You searched for your handphone and found it in the drawer of the table, you whipped out your handphone and quickly check the time, 13.07a.m. , you sighed in relief. Luckily, you weren’t out for long and it wouldn’t be too suspicious if you get back to work now. You checked your notifications, 4 missed calls, 2 messages from your second-in-command. It reads, “ Chief, you alrights?” and “Call back soon.” Your second-in-command, Jongsuk, knew what your were up to, knew you were helping BTS, but he didn’t mind and you trusted him. Yet you were hoping for something more, words or concern, words of encouragement from the man you love, or even BTS in general but none. You were hoping for someone to be here, holding your hand when you woke up, but none. Loneliness was everything you felt. You removed the tracheostomy from your nose and plucked the tube stucked to hand and get off the bed, changed and get back to work. Police headquarters, Head inspector’s office You called Jongsuk, after a few rings, he picked up. He Inform you that he was all right and took care of the scene, and you thanked him and proceeded to complete the report and procedure work for the case that happened today. Double check to ensure that nothing was left out. You took a cab home and wanted to go DOPE, since it was on the way but the stinging pain below your shoulder and your teary eyes said no. You looked out the window, when you saw Taehyung arms around two women, too close for comfort. Walking out of DOPE, you knew where they were going, the hotel penthouse taehyung owned. Yet this time around, you felt a sharp pain, not from your wounds but close enough, not physically but mentally. Tears were threatening to spill and your vision blurred, as if to erased the image you just saw. You knew didn’t you you? Love hurts. A lot.