Chapter 5 “Calling out for you”

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
BTS Headquarters “Hyung, is Nam min alright?” asked Jin. “Hopefully, a little traumatic for her. Now, hope, have you tied up the loose ends?” Namjoon questioned. “Yeah, BITHIT would be lying low for now. Since their major leaders are caught, thanks to (y/n).” Hope answered. “Okay good. That aside, Yoongi, the drug deal is on next coming wednesday i supposed. Support as usual?” The leader spoke with authority. Yoongi nodded and when back to his work room, “Genius Lab.” Taehyung knew what he was supposed to do. The usual, get you to help divert the Narcotics attention towards another location where fewer goods are being transported by sea. Both beneficial to your team and BTS. You get something to report to the higher ups and they get their goods. Fair. BTS, specifically suga and his team specialise in producing their own drugs however, stocks were not enough to meet the demands from the various territory they owned and had a contract with another Hong kong mafia gang for regular transactions for drugs. Furthermore, BTS is not able to produce certain type of drugs. Therefore, every month there would be a drug transaction that worth millions and nothing can go wrong. With you. V’s Work room Taehyung was about to call (y/n), when his phone rang. A special ringtone, for a special someone, “BTS’ save me”. He immediately picked up his phone, worried. “Tae! He hit me. Can you come over?” her sweet voice sobbed. Taehyung clenched his fist, frustrated and full of anger that the man he oh so hated hurt the woman he loved so deeply. He wasted no time, got into his sleek lamborghini and drove to her house in a heartbeat. Park Min’s home He impatiently pressed on the doorbell. When Park min opened the door, sobbing and running into his arms. He hugged her tight, worried he would not have the fortune to be in this position ever again. She told him all about how he had treated her and he was sure to make this guy pay. Park min took the initiative and started to kiss taehyung lightly and deeply which taehyung returns the favour and give in to his wants. The next morning, taehyung woke up first with Park min resting on his chest, which is what he dreamed of day in and day out. He remembered his mission given to him by Namjoon. He took out his handphone, kissed Park min on her forehead and dialed your number. Afterall, he had to do what he had to do, it was his job. All he had to do was to make you fall head over heels for him, and when he was done, he would walk away, unscathed.