Chapter 7 “I want to wake up”

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
Park min bedroom Taehyung woke up with a severe and pounding headache. He must have drunk a little too much even with his high resistance to alcohol. He checked his phone and thought his battery was dead. The fact is Park Min drugged him the night before and turned off his phone so that BTS transaction would be a failure which in fact was already a reality. What taehyung didn’t know was that a furious Namjoon and fuming Top 7 well Top 6 was waiting for him back at their safe house. Since Park Min was nowhere to be found he decided it was time to go home. He put on his clothes which was all over the place took his belongings and drove home. BTS’ safe house The moment Taehyung opened the door, the tension in the room was so daunting that it make him stand still automatically. “Taehyung.” Namjoon spoke sternly, “explain yourself.” Taehyung looked around hoping that someone would explain what had happened. Jimin shook his head in the direction of yoongi and you to signify the transaction. While Jungkook shook his head slightly to signify the failed transaction. Taehyung quickly catch on but had no answer to Namjoon. Yoongi stood up from the velvet sofa and strutted towards him, grabbed Taehyung by the collar and spoke in a dangerous tone, “Where were you when the transaction took place?! Do you even know how much we lost?! You better have an explanation.” Taehyung remained silent. “(Y/n) called you yet you were unavailable. Suga hyung and Jungkook almost got arrested because of you.” J-Hope added, with which Taehyung replied, “i was a Park min’s.” The entire room was shocked, with Jin speaking up,”With that scum’s wife?! What were you thinking?” “You have a brain for a reason. Fxxking use it.” Yoongi seethed. “I believe it had nothing to do with her! Trust me.” Taehyung retorted. You couldn’t believed your ears, you were there, did he not notice your presence or did he not mind hurting your feelings? The betrayal was so obvious that a blind person could see through, yet a scheming man such as himself is unable to see through? The Top7 were all speechless and fuming, Namjoon particularly. “Taehyung, one more mistake and you are out. Understood?”, “You are removed on all mission involving Got7, seems like you cannot control your feelings as well i thought.” Taehyung wanted to argue but knew he had no rights after his considered failure. “Hoseok? You are in-charge of this now. You are the best person to deal with Got7. and (Y/n), thank you for today, you will be contacting hoseok from now on instead of Taehyung.” “Right. I will get going then.” you replied, you couldn’t be bothered when all you could think of was Tae sleeping at another woman’s house, protecting her from his closest brothers when you know he would never ever do that for you. So why are you still holding onto this obviously, hopeless relationship? You spent countless of nights thinking this over and over again. Taehyung didn’t even bother sending you home that night. You decided it was time to end things. You texted hoseok to tell Namjoon that after you help wiped out Got7, you would officially ceased helping BTS in their illegal activities. When Hoseok received your text, he was worried, one, because you were suppose to keep them safe from the police. Two, because you have sort of become a part of the family and three, he didn’t knew if it was out of pity for you or something else that he didn’t want you to leave. He knew Taehyung hurt your feelings a dozen times it was a matter of time you would leave, surprisingly you never left after this many years of mistreatment from Taehyung. For some reason, he was happy, but he shouldn’t be. Before everything else, he have a debt to collect and his chance was present before his face after all the wait was finally over. One should take the current when it serves for lose it’s ventures.