Chapter 6 “I hate… being in a dream”

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
Park min’s bedroom Park min waited for taehyung to leave the room before opening her eyes. She was up to something. She leaned against the door to eavesdropped taehyung’s conversation with you. “(Y/n), there is two locations. Area 1 which is where you are suppose to go, Jeonju and area 2 where the real transaction is Busan. Don’t get it mixed up. ” Taehyung spoke seriously and after, he immediately hung up the phone, wanting to escape any questioning or nagging of yours. Once Park min knew the conversation was over, she quickly ran back to where the bed was and pretended she had just woken up when taehyung entered the room. She smiled sweetly at him. She knew where the transaction was, now all she need to know is when and where exactly. “Taetae oppa. Can’t you stay over for the week?” her voice, honey-sweet. “ Well, i could stay over for 2 more days. I have important things to settle on wednesday. I will be back after that, for you.” Taehyung, completely unsuspicious of her intention. That’s it, mission accomplished. Park min smirked playfully, wrapping her arms around him, whispering into his ear, “Thank you, Tae.” (Y/n) workplace “Alrights, my informat informed me that this Wednesday, there will be a drug transaction taking place at Jeonju, 11.17p.m. sharp. I need all of you to cancel your leave if you are having your leave on this day. Be ready. That is all, meeting adjourned.” (y/n) spoke with full authority. You were left to yourself and you started to questioned yourself, where was Taehyung. What was he doing. When Jongsuk knock on your transparent office door. This shook you out of your reverie. “Come in.” “Madam. I have bad news.” Jongsuk eyes were so serious that you wished he was joking. Busan port, Wed, 10.00p.m. Yoongi was overseeing the transaction and preparations with Jungkook men as guards. “Have you prepared the money?” he asked his most trusted right-hand man, Gi soo. “Yes-sir, doubled checked. I will hand over was i confirmed the quantity of the drugs.” You have been trying to contact Taehyung, but his phone was engaged. For prevention measures, you only knew Taehyung’s number and none of the other Top7. You wanted so desperately to tell Taehyung that their transaction was of knowledge to the police but to no avail. So you sped off to Busan port in your personal car, and quickly went to find Yoongi. “Yoongi! You need to retreat now. Ask jungkook to take his men to retreat. Fast.” You babbled at the speed of light. Yoongi stared at you like you were crazy. But knew you wouldn’t joke about such serious things. He immediately took action. He tried to contact the Hongkong side but was unable to connect but manage to send orders to cancel the bait at Jeonsu. BTS’ Safehouse The Top7 and you were in the meeting room, but meanwhile Taehyung was nowhere in sight. “Jimin, have you contact taehyung?” if it weren’t for the dangerous tone of Namjoon’s voice, you would thought he was calm. “Yes. no response.” Jimin replied. When dreams turned to nightmare.