Chapter 9 "erase the memories"

BTS: Save me (A gang au series)
DOPE Taehyung spend most of his time in DOPE, since he wasn’t supposed to take part in the fight against Got7 due to Park min. Well, maybe it was better this way, he could just focus on bringing in revenue. Heck, he could even play and relax all he wanted to. He had nothing to lose. However, he felt empty. Lonely even. From that day he messed up, he couldn’t get in contact with Park min. He was seriously worried but then again she was that scum’s wife so she shouldn’t be in much danger. He couldn’t get involve in BTS either as the members are all busy. Hence, he decided to downed himself with alcohol and much company like how he has been these past few days to get rid of such thoughts and more importantly boredom. Well, not that he had forgotten about you but he was just too lazy to deal with an angry fling or to put it nicely, girlfriend. Hope World The moment you walked into Hope world, you are faced with a very focus and serious looking Hoseok. He didn’t even notice that you had entered. You called out, “Hobi, what’s the matter?” “Oh. (Y/n)! Let’s go.” he replied, grabbing his black leather handheld bag with his left hand and grabbing your wrist gently pulling you out of the room and out of the apartment. “Yah. Hope. Where are we going?” You questioned, while getting into his black SUV Van. “So, i have found out the location of 2 safe house belonging to Got7. We are going to have to remap the area if we are going to plan how attack them.” J-hope answered while getting into the driver’s seat. “Okay. We are going to be spying on their movements for a few days, i assumed?” You asked, in which J-hope nodded his head. After about 2 Hours of car ride, you and Hoseok had reached the designated area. Hoseok park his van a little further from the safe house. “(Y/n). We are going to have to walk from here.” He said, dragging out his equipment bag while handing to you a holster and a handgun. Hoseok begin to lead the way towards the safehouse, constantly looking for guards and traps that Got7 may have laid in place. You were walking behind hoseok when you feel Hoseok hand came to rest between your fingers, holding your hand tightly. He finally stopped after 3 minutes of walking and sat down on the grass behind a tree. He took out his binoculars and started to scan for suspicious activities. Since it was already dark, it was hard to spot and identify the surroundings. You took out his mac book and started to rectify the map that was created years ago before construction stopped and Got7 using it as a safe house. “(Y/n). North-east. Building A seems like where their warehouse is. Mark that down.” Hope commanded. After more changes and information, the both of you decided to take a break. Hoseok took off his jacket and wrapped it around you. Shocked but touched, you spoke, “What are you doing hobi?” “Giving you my jacket obviously.” he replied sarcastically. “I know but what about you?” you asked. “Well, if you aren’t trembling that much, i probably would have kept that jacket to myself. Don’t worry about me.” He replied, flashing you his trademark smile that could be slightly seen even in the dark and ruffling your hair. You smiled back before flicking him in the forehead. “What was that for (Y/n)?!” he almost shouted. “For being selfless.” you replied. That might get you into trouble hobi if you don’t change that character of yours, you thought to yourself silently. After completing the new map, the both of you head back to the van and head to home. On the way home, you were extremely tired from work and spying that you fell asleep in the vehicle. Hoseok called out to you when he arrived at your apartment, “(Y/n). we are here.” which didn’t manage to wake your sleepyhead up. Hoseok stared at you, sound asleep and a bittersweet smile creeped onto his face. “What are you doing to me ah, (Y/n)? If only you knew.” he spoke softly, before swallowing his saliva and leaning in to give you a peck on the cheeks. Do you believe in second chances ? I am telling you. Don’t. Author’s note: Hey readers! Thanks for supporting this fan fiction. I know this chapter may seem boring so sorry. Feedbacks are welcome. ^^ and do support my imagines/text for BTS too.