Mr. Mr.

The Idol & I

Weeks had passed since the last time Taeyeon and Jessica met. Both of them became much closer after 'the dongsaeng' incident and nowadays, Taeyeon often went to the idol's house to simply talk or cook dinner for her. One day before Girls' Generation comeback, Jessica called Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon-ah, I can't sleep," Jessica spoke softly

"Why?"

"Nervous, I guess,"

"Hey.. You'll do well, Sica. Just like how you usually do,"

"Hmm.. I hope so. I'm always nervous before my comeback,"

"Aigoo, do you want me to go to your apartment? I could bring you hot chocolate or something and I can tell you all my boring experiences. Who knows you'll fall asleep?" What Taeyeon said made Jessica smile. Taeyeon was sweet indeed. Jessica realised that when she was with Taeyeon, somehow talking about work was no big deal. In fact, talking to Taeyeon about work made her calm.

"No, it's quite late already. You should sleep-"

"I'll go to sleep after you do.. Do you want me to sing for you? It's my method to make Hayeon sleep,"

"Sure, sing me any song,"

"O-"

"Wait! On second thought, don't sing. Unless you have an amazing voice," Jessica teased Taeyeon

"Then today must be your lucky day, Jessica-ssi. The person you're talking to, have a fantastic voice," Taeyeon's statement made Jessica chuckled. However, the moment Taeyeon sang her first sentence, she knew that her fan was not joking. She knew Taeyeon's voice had this calming effect but when she sang, the effect overwhelmed her. Even as a singer, she must admit that Taeyeon's voice could even be better than hers. Jessica put her phone away for a while, just to calm her heart and mind. When she held it close to her ear again, Taeyeon had ended the call. She received a message instead;

I guess my method always works, huh? Is my voice that soothing?

Anyway, good luck for your comeback tomorrow

Goodnight, Sica

That day, Jessica held her phone on her chest as she fell asleep.

 

Nareul binnae jul chwegoye namja

Geuge baro neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.

Jessica ended the song with a pose with her standing at the centre smirking. Yes, she looked hot and she knew it. When Jessica was all happy and confident, Taeyeon was not. 

"What's with the frown, kiddo?" Sunny asked her boss as she peeked at her screen. "Jessica not doing well?"

"No.." Taeyeon frowned. "She's doing well. Too well,"

"Then?"

"Why she touched him, Sunny? Why she winked at the camera? Why she bit her lips? Why she-"

"Stop," Sunny used Taeyeon's hand to hit her own cheek, earning a yelp from her boss. "You're wasting my time. You can fangirl on her later when I leave," Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Why are you so mean to me nowadays?" Taeyeon faked a sob. "Anyway, you're correct," she put down her phone. "Let's continue," after Sunny left Taeyeon's house, the boss opened the video of Girls' Generation comeback stage again.

"She looks good. She always looks good, perfect even" Taeyeon mumbled. After her seventh time watching the video, she text her idol

Congrats for the comeback

You look amazing

Few minutes later, she received her reply.

I know

Come to my apartment and bring ice chocolate

Reading the idol's reply, Taeyeon smiled.

Ok, 1 venti Chocolate Chip Cream for the Princess

 

Jessica smiled at the word 'Princess', as much as she loathed it when Taeyeon used the word, she knew Taeyeon was just playing around so Jessica was completely fine with it. While waiting for Taeyeon, she watched her group's comeback stage and was extremely pleased by it. She was gorgeous and seductive enough. Fans would love it, she thought. As she watched other groups' performance, she heard someone knocked on her door. Must be Taeyeon, she thought.

"Tae-" 

"Unnie!" Krystal hugged her sister. "I missed you," realising her sister did not hug her back, Krystal asked, "What the, unnie! Why are you ignoring me?"

"H-huh? Oh, Soojung-ah. Why are you here?"

"Unnie, I always come here whenever I want. I knocked the door to give you a surprise but you didn't seem happy. Why?"

"No, I-"

"Oh! Taeyeon unnie," hearing her sister, Jessica stepped out of her door to look at Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon.."

"Hi, Sica.. Krystal," Taeyeon smiled charmingly at Krystal too which made Jessica scowled.

"Come in, unnie," Krystal opened the door of Jessica apartment bigger to give way to Taeyeon which earned a 'thanks' from the oldest. After Taeyeon went in, Krystal raised one eyebrow to her sister while smirking. Jessica knew that her sister was teasing her.

"So I bought 1 venti Chocolate Chip Cream for the Princess and 1 Vanilla Latte. Do you want the Latte, Krystal?" Taeyeon asked the youngest but received no reply, "Krystal?"

"Y-yes?"

"Vanilla Latte?"

"Yes, please. Thank you, unnie," Krystal took the Latte from Taeyeon and switched on the Television. Taeyeon just shrugged at the youngest' behaviour because she thought, zoning out was the sisters' specialty.

Jessica and Taeyeon was awkward with each other and the three of them knew it. What they were doing now was watching the Television together, with Krystal in the middle. The youngest then decided to break the ice, sort of.

"Taeyeon unnie, how old are you?"

"I'm same age as your sister, slightly older,"

"Ahh.. Past relationship?" Jessica turned her head at her sister to warn her sister to stop asking private questions but the sister pretend not to know.

"I actually umm.. I got plenty of them," Taeyeon rubbed her nape and smiled awkwardly. Krystal noticed her sister started to fix her gaze on the Television, trying to ignore whatever Taeyeon had said.

"Ahh.. So you were quite a player?"

"I uh.. yeah?"

"Oh.. You look like a charmer though, so I shouldn't be surprised. Unnie, you-" Krystal stopped as Jessica stood up and went to her room. "I guess unnie is upset," Krystal chuckled.

"Why are you so happy?" Taeyeon gazed fixed at Jessica's closed bedroom door.

"You guys are cute. Unnie, man up,"

"I'm a woman,"

"A byuntae,"

"Y-yah, Krys-"

"Soojung, just call me Soojung. I trust you enough, unnie. You're a nice person," Krystal smiled at Taeyeon. "Anyway unnie, man up. I know both of you are progressing slower than a snail," Taeyeon scoffed at Krystal.

"Maybe as slow as a tortoise on the sand but not a snail, Soojung. But after your question, now she know I was quite a player. So I just want to show her that I'm serious. It began with my adoration for her but now, I know I really like her. It may not be love yet but I'm willing to try it. I think it's wise if I go slow. I don't want to rush your sister into anything,"

"Unnie, Jessica unnie is not patient and she gets bored easily. I'm just.. scared she will get tired of you if you're too slow," Krystal's voice softened.

"Oh.. I'll keep that in mind then. Thanks, Soojung," Taeyeon ruffled her hair which earned a whine from the younger one.

"Unnie, I'm hungry," Krystal rubbed her stomach.

"What do you want to eat? I can go there and buy," Taeyeon stood up taking her car keys and her handbag.

"No, let's go together," Krystal stood up too but before following Taeyeon to go out, she knocked on her sister's room. "Unnie, Taeyeon unnie and I are going to buy food. Do you want anything?" Hearing no response, she assumed her unnie had fallen asleep and proceed to follow Taeyeon.

 

Jessica heard her front door opened and closed, she knew it was Taeyeon leaving because her sister would usually stay for the night. She started to be a little disappointed at Taeyeon for not saying anything before she left her house but all the disappointment disappeared when she read a text;

Sica, I'm going out with your sister

She's hungry

Text me if you want anything

Several hours later, Jessica felt the right side of her bed dipped a bit indicating someone was lying there. She opened her eyes a bit and saw her sister staring at the ceiling.

"Why, Soojung?"

"Oh, unnie.. You're awake?"

"Is something wrong?" Jessica started to carress her sister's cheek.

"No, it's ok," Krystal held her sister's hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Hmm..  Oh, Taeyeon unnie went home,"

"I know, just now she text me,"

"You should sleep unnie. Tomorrow will be hell, your schedule"

"Ok, sleep tight, Soojung," Jessica closed her eyes and in a few minutes, soft and steady breathing were heard. After spending some time with Taeyeon, Krystal now knew some stories about Taeyeon's past. The idol knew Taeyeon would usually break up with her girlfriend after 2 weeks and usually after the . No wonder she's so confident and not nervous at all when she approached unnie, Krystal thought. However, seeing Taeyeon's tortoise speed, she concluded that the older was not playing with her unnie.

 

The next day was a busy day for Jessica just like what Krystal said. But of course, she would still make time for Taeyeon. They did not meet each other until 2 weeks later when Jessica's schedule had lessened. Just like usual, Taeyeon would cook for her. This time after their dinner, Jessica lied down on the couch, head on Taeyeon's lap with Taeyeon playing with her hair. The idol felt she was comfortable enough with her fan to do so. 

"Taeyeon-ah.."

"Hmm?"

"About what you said to Soojung weeks ago.. How many exes?"

"Ahh.. that.. Honestly, I wouldn't know. I don't really count, Sica. I was just bored with my University life so I started playing around," Taeyeon noticed Jessica's expression became darker. Thinking that it would be better if she told the idol everything, she continued, "The longest was one month but usually it will end after 2 weeks,"

"How about the chase?"

"One month max-"

"And you always get the girl- guy?"

"Yup! Girls, I always get the girl," Jessica pinched Taeyeon's calf which earned a yelp. "Ah! Sica, why?"

"You sound so proud,"

"Well-"

"Don't you dare" Jessica glared at her fan which made her sheepishly smiled. "Then, you must be pretty bold?"

"I think I was ok," Taeyeon looked around trying to remember. "Usually they flock around me so it was pretty easy. But then sometimes those who don't flock around are also quite.. interesting so yeah.. Sometimes I have to be bold" Taeyeon chuckled, not realising the murderous look Jessica was giving her. "Those who flock includes the boys too, but it's just that I'm not interested in their.. uhm.. yeah,"

"Their what?"

"Uhh.. How to say it.. Body parts?" Taeyeon earned a slap in her stomach. "Ouch.. Why?" Taeyeon whined.

"You byuntae,"

"But you like this byuntae," Taeyeon winked at her which made Jessica blushed.

"Anyway, then why.. uhh.." Jessica started to play with her own fingers indicating she's nervous.

"Hmm? Just say it. I'll answer all your questions, Sica,"

"Why do I feel like you're holding yourself back when you're with me? You're confident but at the same time, you're not.. daring to do certain things,"

"Because I'm not playing with you," Taeyeon caressed Jessica's cheek as both of them stared into each others' eyes. "And I respect you," Taeyeon smiled. "Sica, when I was with those girls, I wasn't gentle like this," Taeyeon broke the eye contact. "Please, don't ask me to be daring or bold unless you really want me to," Taeyeon fixed her gaze back at the idol.

"What if I want it?" Jessica fixed her sitting position so now she was sitting cross-legged on the couch, her whole body facing Taeyeon.

"Sica.." Taeyeon broke the eye-contact again. "I-"

"Taeyeon-ah.." Jessica leaned in slowly but she stopped when she could feel Taeyeon's breath tickling her face. "What if I want it?" Jessica whispered and due to the closeness, she could even hear Taeyeon's gulp. She locked her eyes unto her fans'. "Hmm?" Taeyeon's mouth opened but nothing came out. "What do you say, Kim Tae Yeon?" Jessica smirked. "Kiss me," Taeyeon did not say anything but she closed the gap between them and captured the idol's lips.

 

Ever since the kiss, when Jessica sang Mr. Mr., everyone could tell that she had became more seductive and gorgeous. The way she smiled became more breathtaking and when she winked, she could make anyone's legs became jelly, at least for Taeyeon.

"God, I'm so whipped," Taeyeon mumbled as she watched another video of Girls' Generation's song, Mr. Mr. and remembered about the kiss. How come her resolution failed just because Jessica sort of seduced her?


 

A/N Yess!! Finally the kiss!!! I'm not sure how much you guys are anticipating it but yeah.. it happened. Anyway, I was thinking of adding kryber moments but then again, from the beginning this story had always been about taengsic. Somehow I don't feel that it's right if I suddenly add kryber in. So.. yeah..

Thanks for the SUBSCRIBERS! and COMMENTS! and VOTES!! Yeeeeee!!

Byeeee, until I update again :)