[Kaisoo] Always Game

Collection of EXO Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Genre: Romance, slight humor, teen!EXO

Rated: PG-13-ish

Word Count: 1.9k words

Pairing: Kaisoo

Requested by: N/a

Short Description: Being good wingmen and playing games apparently do come hand in hand.

 


"Okay, s'here are the rules. Winner gets praised for whatever day they choose--loser has to kiss someone else here on the lips."

 

"What?" Kyungsoo and Jongin blurt out simultaneously.

 

They're all hanging out at Baekhyun's home, sitting around the dining table as Chanyeol shuffles a pack of colorful cards in his hands. He furrows his eyebrows at them and echoes their What?

 

"Wh-why a kiss?" Kyungsoo asks, blushing as he imagines himself and a certain someone kissing.

 

"What, you went back into the closet or something?"

 

"No..."

 

"Okay then. It's just a quick--" Chanyeol smacks his lips together to make a kissing sound. "--not a marriage proposal."

 

"Still..." Jongin says, giving Kyungsoo a quick glance that goes unnoticed by him. "What if, um, what if someone has like um...bad breath?"

 

"You're dumb," Baekhyun replies, grabbing his set of cards after Chanyeol deals them out.

 

---

 

The first round eventually ends with Kyungsoo winning and Chanyeol coming in last. So with a shrug, Chanyeol sets his cards down and looks around at them before leaning in to give Kyungsoo a peck on his lips--prompting Kyungsoo to lean back in shock and disgust, and Jongin to watch with wide eyes as well.

 

"Hey--what the ?!" Kyungsoo blurts out, pushing Chanyeol's face away from his.

 

"I choose you, geodude," Chanyeol responds with a laugh, his voice sounding muffled with the palm covering his mouth.

 

Then, he leans in again and Baekhyun tells Kyungsoo in a sing-songy voice that if he refuses, he'll have to do a dare.

 

"Wha--no, you can't just change the rules like that!" Kyungsoo exclaims. He then scoots backwards as Chanyeol continues leaning in. "Stop!"

 

"Ahaha so you forfeit then?" Baekhyun replies.

 

"No--just--stop!"

 

Chanyeol then falls face-first onto the carpeted floor and Kyungsoo huffs--his chest heaving after the reflexive punch to the stomach that he just gave to Chanyeol while Baekhyun simply laughs.

 

---

 

Turns out that the dare Kyungsoo gets from refusing Chanyeol's kiss is to try and eat six saltine crackers in a minute without drinking any water. And Kyungsoo, being one not to back down from a harmless challenge too easily, agrees to the dare and lets out a puff of air before bringing a small stack of crackers to his mouth.

 

His eyes land on Jongin's for a split moment as he parts his lips and he quickly looks away with blood rushing to his ears when he sees Jongin's intense stare. It's easy to swallow the crackers at first, but then at some point, his saliva basically throws the middle finger up at him and so he has to rely on sheer willpower alone to swallow down the rest.

 

His face starts scrunching up as he continues to try and swallow them all, and Chanyeol and Baekhyun burst out into laughter as they watch him struggle. Soon, when he's almost completely swallowed the crackers, Baekhyun and Chanyeol start counting down from ten while Jongin cheers him on.

 

Just a second before a full minute arrives, he finally swallows everything and sticks out his tongue to show them the result with a grin on his face.

 

"Alright~ Now Channie's turn!" Baekhyun chirps as he hands Kyungsoo a glass of water. He turns to the tallest. "Bet you can't do nine in a minute."

 

Chanyeol laughs. "You're on!"

 

So as those two move to grab their own crackers, Jongin shyly walks over to Kyungsoo to ask if he's okay while Kyungsoo chugs down his water. Kyungsoo ends up coughing a little and sets the glass down, and it's with wide eyes that he looks up at his crush and finds that his mind has gone completely blank.

 

Literally, nothing's in his mind as he stares at Jongin's pretty hooded eyes and his straight nose, and his plump, pink lips and gosh how is he even real? He's so--

 

"Kyung?" Jongin asks.

 

Kyungsoo blinks as his mind focuses back on what's happening. "Hm?"

 

"Do you..." Jongin leans in with a hand raised to the side of his mouth and Kyungsoo's heart starts beating way too fast. "Wanna ditch 'em?" he whispers, jerking a thumb away from the other two who are now furiously munching on full sleeves of saltine crackers.

 

Kyungsoo then glances at their friends before looking back at Jongin again and smiling. "Sure."

 

So, the two of them walk out of the room in plain sight of their friends and head towards the living-room to sit on the couch.

 

"Finally," Jongin breathes as he plops down onto it.

 

And Kyungsoo slowly sits down next to him; paying attention to the way that Jongin's thighs look and how long his legs are, and when his eyes scan up Jongin's body towards his face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter