Told You So [Taohun]

Collection of EXO Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Genre: Fluff, romance, humor

Rated: PG

Word Count: 1.2k words

Pairing: Taohun

Requested by: Rupabaobao

Summary of the Request: A fluffy fic where Sehun doesn't like blind dates until his best friend Jongin sets him up with a hot Chinese martial artist that looks like a serial killer but is actually sweet and smells really nice.

 

Sehun's not really one for blind dates. At all.

 

The last three times that his best friend Jongin set him up with someone ended in disaster. The first guy was a bit older than him and really handsome. Their conversation went alright...until the guy ended up crying and talking about some ex that left for Canada. It got too awkward after that and Sehun quickly came up with an excuse about Jongin needing him back home.

 

The second guy was cool, at first. He was taller than him (and Sehun's pretty tall), had a husky, deep voice and was musically-inclined. But that guy ended up being too bossy and narcissistic in the end and would wink at himself everytime they passed by anything with a reflection. Then, the one and only single girl that Jongin knew did click well with Sehun--but in a friendly sort of way. Last he's heard of her, she's dating some model in New York.

 

So yeah, his luck with blind dates isn't that great. Either that or Jongin just really at trying to match him up with someone.

 

"This time's different! Seriously! Zitao's cool, man," Jongin had said to him a week ago. "Trust me--you'll like him."

 

Gosh, I'm ing desperate, Sehun thinks as he walks towards the meeting spot for his date.

 

He thinks this because even though Jongin sets him up with people--he could always say no. But, it's been a year since he and his ex broke up, and well, he kinda wants to start dating again. So, as he steps into a fancy restaurant that he's never been in before, he scans the place with a bored expession on his face for someone that fits Jongin's description of this Zitao guy.

 

"Just look for a guy that looks like a cat that didn't get enough sleep," Jongin had said to him.

 

After looking at a few different people, he finally spots the man and saunters up to the table that Zitao is sitting at. Zitao doesn't even notice his presence and is instead focused on texting on his phone, so Sehun decides to plop down into the empty seat across from him and see how he reacts. Zitao looks up from his phone, only after Sehun clears his throat, and jolts back while letting out a curse in surprise.

 

"Yo," Sehun says, the corners of his mouth slightly twitching in amusement.

 

Zitao just stares at him for a moment and Sehun stares back--feeling intimidated by the guy's glare but not wanting to back down first. , he looks like he wants to kill me...

 

"Ah...don't do that!" the guy finally exclaims while scrunching up his face.

 

Sehun can only blink in surprise because that's not the voice he expected the other to have at all. Like sure, Jongin told him a bit about Zitao and how he's the sweetest panda bear ever. But this? This is still surprising. Because the sweet-sounding tone and the way that Zitao's jet-black hair frames his now hooded eyes makes Sehun feel things.

 

"Sorry," Sehun mumbles. Usually he'd smile while saying that but the other guy does actually look upset.

 

"Not forgiven," the other guy says,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter