Me + You = Baby

Me + You = Baby

Chapter 8 

 

"So you think you are pregnant?" 

 

Yuri pondered Yoona's questioned before opening to speak. Then without saying anything, she closed it. Yoona, who was sitting acrossed from the table from her, lifted a straight brow, "Well?" 

 

The two had made plans to meet for lunch when Yoona had called earlier in the week. Yuri could only smiled at this. Yoona had a way of getting any information out of anybody by doing something called 'digging in'. It was better to go ahead and give her an answered without subjecting yourself to such tortured, "Yes, I know I'm pregnant." 

 

Yoona blinked. She knew Yuri hadn't been back from her island rendezvous a full five weeks yet, "You skipped a period already?" 

 

"No, not yet but I don't need that to confirmed what I already know." She didn't add that Changwook had been too thoroughly for her not to be pregnant. 

 

'Changwook Oppa.' She thought, 'Had it only been eight days since I had seen him? Eight days since he had kissed me when he had dropped me off at the airport before continuing his flight to Tokyo to visit his mom, eight long miserable days where my body seem to be going through some formed of ual withdrawal when I would wake up during the night to reached out for him and he isn't there?'

 

Yoona slanted Yuri a looked, "For you to be so sure of something liked that means Ji Changwook is one hell of a compelling individual or that he was pretty damn good at what you wanted him to do." 

 

Yuri could only smiled again, "Both but enough about me and Changwook Oppa. Anything good happened to you while I was away?" 

 

Three weeks later, Changwook still found that he was in that same melancholy mood. He walked through his home, thinking how he had turned down several dinner invitations from friends. A woman who was someone he would often when he got the urged had called, several times, blatantly inviting him to spend the night with her and he had turned her down as well. He knew Madoka was pissed the hell off at the thought that he had ignored her not once but twice but he didn't care. 

 

The only woman he could think about, the only woman he wanted was Yuri. He was convinced that during the week they had spent together, he had gotten bewitched by her beauty or her ability to pleases him in bed. He was totally taken by the entire package which included those things and a lot more. Without even trying, she had left a marked on him that no other woman could wipe away and he didn't liked the thought of that one damn bit. 

 

He was a single man and one with a strong ual appetite. So why was he denying himself the company of beautiful women, women who would want more from him than just a baby? But he knew the answered to that one. 

 

'No other woman who could bring me to my knees with just one kissed.' He smirked at that, 'A kissed I had taught her how to perfect and then there were the times I would be inside her..., just thinking about it is making my body ached for something I can't have but desperately want!' Changwook took a sipped from his glass of water that was on the table. Since he came back from the island, he had been dreaming again, about Yuri, about them having . The dreams had seem so real he would awakened in a heated sweat but he knew he had to try and controlled his urges here since he was in a public placed. His mom had called him earlier this week and asked to meet him for dinner to catch up on what's been going on. Though he did find it strange that she was in town so soon since he visited her in Tokyo after he left the resort weeks ago, he just assumed she was in town to see how her stores where coming along and to visit him again. 

 

"Changwook." He heard a voice called out happily, as he looked up and saw his mom coming towards him. Changwook got up from his seat to embraced his mom in a warm hugged. 

 

"Changwook, darling, how are you?" Inhee asked him happily, as she took a seat acrossed from him. 

 

"I'm doing fine. Nothing new since I last saw you three weeks ago mom." 

 

"Yes well, something new has happened to me since three weeks and this was something that couldn't be said over the phone but in person." She stated a bit nervously. 

 

"What happened? Is something wrong with the fashion?" 

 

"No, the line is doing fine. It's just..." 

 

"Mom, you can tell me. What is it?" Changwook asked worriedly. He didn't liked the way his mom was looking so nervous and worried so suddenly. 

 

"Well Changwook, you know I have been seeing your dad lately and..." 

 

"I don't want to talked about him right now. In fact, I rather you not mentioned his name to me again. I have told you this." 

 

"When are you going to stopped hating him?" 

 

"Why should I stopped? I don't want him to be a part of my life just liked he chose not to be a part of your life when he found out that you were having his kid." 

 

"He made a mistake Changwook. I have forgiven him so why can't you?" 

 

"Well, that's good for you but that doesn't mean that I have to and..." Changwook stopped mid-sentence, when he noticed something on her ring finger, "What's that around your finger?" He questioned, as he glanced down at his mom's hand, seeing her fiddling with a 1/8 CT. T.W. princess-cut quad diamond promise ring. He didn't noticed it before until she started fiddling with her finger. 

 

"Changwook..." 

 

"That had better not be what I think it is." He stated firmly, "Please tell me that's not what I think it is." 

 

Inhee waited a moment before she said her next sentence, "It is Changwook. I'm engaged to your dad and we are getting married in a few months." 

 

Changwook become silent after she spoke. He didn't know what to say and the longer he stayed quiet, the more Inhee began to get worried. 

 

"How long has this been going on?" 

 

"Pardon?" 

 

"I asked, how long has this been going on?" Changwook stated again, trying to hold back his growing angered, "We have been together for fifteen years and we have been engaged for eight years now. We decided that it was time we made it official and get married." 

 

"I don't believe this. I don't ing believe this!" 

 

"Changwook!" Inhee exclaimed, shocked by her son's language. 

 

"You know, I thought there had to be a reason why you would visit him every time after you visit me but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that you and him were together in that way and planned on getting married!" "Changwook..." 

 

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner mom?! Hell, if you didn't tell me you were marrying that bastard, did you not think I was going to find out?!" 

 

"Of course, I would have told you. You are my son and I never kept anything from you." 

 

"Yeah, except the fact you were back together with the man who broke your heart and left you when you needed him the most!" 

 

"Changwook please, can we talked about this calmly?" 

 

"No, I can't talked calmly about this! How the hell do you expect me to be calm?!" Changwook exclaimed. He just couldn't believe this was happening. His mom has been dating his bastard of a father and they have obviously been keeping it quiet since no one knows about it and no one mentioned it in those tabloid magazines or on TV and to put the icing on the cake, they have been engaged for eight years and decided now was the best time to get married. 

 

Changwook couldn't take this anymore. He had to get out of here before he said something else that would probably upset her. 

 

"You know what? Forget this, I'm leaving." He got up from the table, pushing the chair back roughly. 

 

"Changwook! Changwook, please wait!" Inhee called out, but her cries were unheard as he made his way out of the restaurant, angered flashing behind his eyes as he was heading somewhere he knew he can burned off this fury within him. 

 

'It's time to called Changwook Oppa.' Yuri thought, as she placed the package she had purchased at the drugstore on the table. There was no reason why she couldn't just marched into the bathroom and find out now and just called and give Changwook the results. 

 

'Yes, there was a reason.' She thought, 'He had asked to be presented when I found out and I had promised him that he could. A promised is a promised and I'm going to keep it. Now, I just need to placed that called.' She walked over to the sofa and sat down then reached for her phone and punched in his private number. 

 

"Hello Yuri." 

 

Immediately, upon hearing his strong, husky voice, an electric current seem to have run right through her. She swallowed and then asked, "How did you know it was me?" 

 

"A little thing called caller ID." 

 

She nodded. Of course, that made senses, "You wanted me to called you when it was time." 

 

"And is it time to find out?" He asked. 

 

"Yes." 

 

"I'm on my way over." 

 

"You say as if you are right up the street." 

 

"I'm actually around your area." He replied back. 

 

"Oh." 

 

"I will see you in thirteen minutes Yuri." 

 

"Ok." 

 

And then he ended the called. 

 

Yuri glanced at herself in the mirror one final time after hearing the sound of the doorbell. A surged of anxiety swept through her, 'How am I supposed to act when I see him again?' She thought. 

 

He wasn't just any man for that matter. He was someone she had spent an entire week making loved with more than ninty percent of the time. The last five days on the resort had been the most intenses. It was as if they were counting down the hours, minutes and seconds and wanted to make each one count. 

 

Yuri glanced down at her outfit, a pair of faded medium wash blue mid rise jean legging and a green deep v-neck lace back blouse. She had wanted to appeared casual, right at home and had taken a shower and sprayed on her favorite body spray. She crossed the room and inhaled deeply, hoping and praying she would be able to keep things together when she saw him. She opened the door and whatever words of greeting she planned to say died on her brownish pink color lips. All she could do was stand there and stared at him. 

 

For a few split seconds, it seem neither of them was capable of speaking since he was staring back at her. Then he finally spoke in a deep, raspy voice that sent shivers all through Yuri's body. 

 

"It's good seeing you again, Yuri." 

 

She inhaled deeply once more, "It's good seeing you again, as well Changwook Oppa." Yuri had to admit that she sounded slightly hoarse to her own ears, "Won't you come in?" 

 

She took a step back and he entered, closing the door behind him. He glanced around for a second before returning his gazed to her, "You looked good." 

 

"Thanks, and you do, too." And she meant it. He was wearing a black slub oxford small lion pique polo with a pair of blue tapered leg classic fit jeans. Either way, he looked handsome as ever, "Would you liked something to drink?" 

 

"What do you have?" 

 

"Whatever you want." Too late she realized how that may have sounded. 

 

Changwook chuckled softly, "In that case, a soju would be nice if you have any." 

 

"No problem. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable and I will be right back." She said, then headed towards the kitchen but couldn't helped glancing over her shoulder and saw that he was removing his black Levi's hooded soft shell trucker jacket, exposing those broad shoulders she remembered oh so well. 

 

A tingling sensation flowed through her as she recalled the number of other things and they were things she wished she wouldn't remembered right now. Her body was heated enough already. 

 

Once she got to the kitchen, she let out a deep breath. The ual chemistry they had shared hadn't been just confined to the resort, it was here in her apartment. She had felt it the moment she opened the door and saw him standing there. There was no way he hadn't felt it, too. 

 

With nervous hands, she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of soju for him and a bottle of water for herself, "I can do this." Yuri murmured softly, before leaving the kitchen. 

 

Changwook was standing by the window, looking at the view of the city below and beyond the horizon and turned when he heard her entered the room. His gazed met hers and she actually saw the heated lusts in his eyes. Suddenly, she felt hotter than before and could actually feel dampness formed on her forehead. With all the strength she could mustered, she made it acrossed the room to him without dropping the bottle, "Here you are. Hope I wasn't too long." 

 

He smiled before taking the bottle from her trembling hand, "No, you weren't." 

 

Their fingers touched and she felt a sizzling sensation all the way to her toes. All she had to do was reconnect with his gazed to know he had felt it as well. Thinking the cold water would certainly cool her off, she quickly took a sipped. It didn't do any good. Heat was still trickling through her. 

 

"So, how have you been feeling?" He asked, breaking the silence that had surrounded them. 

 

"I have been fine. Busy as usual. I had a lot to catch up on when I got back." 

 

"Same here." 

 

"The stock market has looked good for the past couple of weeks." She said, leading him over to the sofa to sit down. He sat on one end and she, on the other. 

 

"Yeah, I saw that." 

 

The room went back into silence as she began racking her brain for something else to say. She thought about recent news articles and bought them up. He made a comment or two and that was it. Deciding she was dragging things out for no reason at all, she said, "I'm sure you have a lot to do this evening so if you want, we can find out if I'm pregnant or not right now." 

 

"I don't have anything to do this evening." He replied smoothly, "Do you feel pregnant?" 

 

A smiled touched her lips, "If you are asking if I have had morning sickness or anything liked that then the answered is no. I feel wonderful but I have missed my period by a few days." 

 

"Oh." 

 

'Maybe I said too much.' Yuri thought, 'Well, it's too late now.' She later decided while on the resort, they had talked about a number of things, personal things regarding changes that would take placed to her body once she become pregnant. She had felt comfortable discussing them with him then and there was no reason she shouldn't feel at eases talking about them with him now. Although, most of the time, they had been wrapped in each other's arms, and satiated after having just made loved. 

 

"What about your s?" 

 

Desire sparked in the centered of her, right below the waist, between the legs, "What about them?" She asked softly. 

 

He took a swing of his soju before leaning forward, "Are they tender? You said that would be one sure tell signed." "Ah yes, they are somewhat tender." 

 

"I see." 

 

He was staring at her, more specifically her s. They had definitely become subject of his intense assessment. A part of her wanted to take her hands and covered them, not that he could see anything through her blouse but then, she felt her s hardened and she didn't have to glanced down at herself to know that he probably saw how the tips were pressed against her top. 

 

Yuri quickly got to her feet, feeling somewhat shaky and still feeling hot, "I...I will go in and do the test now." Changwook got to his feet as well, "There's no rushed Yuri. I'm enjoying your company. Come on, let's sit back down." 

 

He reached out and touched her arm and they both discovered within seconds it had been a mistake. Suddenly, it was as if the weeks separation hadn't happened and they were back at the resort, in their suite, where getting and making loved had become as normal to them as breathing. 

 

Yuri's heart began racing when she saw him lowered his head towards hers and she knew what she was in for. However, she also knew what she couldn't have. She loved him but he didn't loved her and she refused to be one of those women who pinned away for a loved that would never be. 

 

With all the strength she could mustered, she pulled her hand from within his grasps and took a step back, "I...I think I need to go and do that test now." She said, with a quivered in her voice as she steadily backed away from him. 

 

His eyes bored into hers. She could still feel the sensuous heat, "Need helped?" He asked in a voice, that sent more shivers up her spine. 

 

"No thanks. I can handle it." And then she turned and quickly rushed off towards the bathroom. 

 

Changwook placed his hands in the pockets of his jeans as he walked back over to the window. He hadn't meant to make Yuri feel uncomfortable but seeing her again, had done something to him. The moment she had opened the door, he had wanted to reached out and sweep her off her feet and kissed her with all the passion that he felt. He had firsthand knowledge of just how wonderful she would feel in his arms and just how delicious her taste was. He had missed both over the past weeks. 

 

He had had constantly forced himself to accept that he couldn't called her and she wouldn't be calling him but last week, after learning that his mom was engaged to his deadbeat dad, he hadn't spoken to her since then. Weeks later, he was still pissed off about it and found himself around Yuri's neighborhood and was happy to get the called from her and took the chance to see her. However, what he had between her was nothing more than a business agreement. He wasn't supposed to think of her during every waking moment, remembering what they had shared during the resort but the fact of the matter was that, he couldn't forget. Neither his mind nor his body would let him. He would wake up, during the middle of the night, actually inhaling her intoxicating scent. It was during those times when his senses would get stirred to a degree that he thought he was losing his mind. Never in his life had any woman affected him so deeply, made him want her so badly. 

 

The sound of footsteps had him turning and his gazed immediately latched onto her face when she came back into the room. Changwook's heartbeat kicked hard in his chest when he saw the tears that glistened in her eyes. Changwook moved and crossed the room to her. Automatically, he reached out and wiped one of her tears away with the tipped of his finger. When she didn't say anything for the longest time but just standing there, gazing at him, he asked in a near quiet tone, "Well, are you or aren't you?" 

 

As he watched her face, he saw a smiled touched the cornered of her lips. Then she nodded, "Yes, I am. Oh Oppa, we are having a baby."