Me + You = Baby

Me + You = Baby

Chapter 15 

 

Yuri was up and ready to head back over to Changmin's estate. Even though she was technically staying there, she had decided to book a room at a hotel about an hour away from the estate. After seeing Changwook and letting her angered out on him, she knew she needed to cool off before heading back. Plus, it gave time for Changmin to be by himself and not have anyone bothered him. Now, it was a new day and even though the wedding was cancelled, she figured now was a good time to hear what Changmin had to say about this. She never got the chance to talked to him last night since she decided to check on Inhee and comfort her so she really wanted to make sure that Changmin was alright in light of all of this. 

 

She was about to head to the door when she heard knocking. Thinking it was probably the housekeeping, she opened the door and was shocked to see Changwook on the other side. 

 

"Changwook Oppa?" She said surprised, "What are you doing here?" 

 

"To see you, of course." He replied. 

 

"How did you know I was here?" 

 

"A source told me. Now, are you going to let me in or are we going to let the entire floor know our business?" 

 

To be honest, she didn't really want to let him in since she was still a bit angry with him from last night but he must have had his reasons for seeking her out so she should give him the benefit of the doubt. So, she moved back and allowed him access into the room. 

 

He moved into the room and stopped in front of the dresser to face her as she closed the door. 

 

"Alright Oppa, you wanted to talked so talked. Why are you here?" Yuri asked him. 

 

"I'm here because I have something I need to say to you." He replied calmly, as if he wasn't as nervous as he was right now. 

 

He knew coming into this that Yuri might still be mad at him, especially after she blew up on him the night before and shared her true thoughts and feelings but he knows once he got his own feelings out to her that they will be able to get through this and worked things out. 

 

"Well then? I'm waiting for what you have to tell me." She said, when he didn't start talking. 

 

"I didn't asked you this before but I want to know now. Why did you change your phone number?" 

 

His questioned threw her off a bit. He wanted to know about that? "I thought considering everything, it was for the best. You had my business number if you needed to contact me if it was an emergency and I had your number in case something happened." 

 

He nodded, "And how have you been doing?" He asked in a tone, that let her know he truly wanted to know, "I didn't get to asked when I saw you yesterday." 

 

No, he didn't since he was being a grade A jerk and of course, last night she didn't let him have the chance to asked her if she was doing alright, "I'm fine. I actually went to the doctor last week and she said everything appears as it should be." 

 

"Good." Then he stopped for a moment to collect his next words, "I apologized for all the things I said that night to you. I had no right." 

 

She shrugged, "It doesn't matter." 

 

"Yes, it does. In ordered for us to moved forward, I think it does matter. I have been doing a lot of thinking last night and you were right. I can't hold a grudge against my dad forever. He's done more than enough over the years to let me know that he regretted the decision he made with me and my mom. I guessed it was just so easy to disliked him rather than admit how much I actually wanted him in my life growing up." He didn't say anything for a moment and then, "I can vividly remembered a kidnapping attempt when I was five." 

 

Ignoring her flinched of surprised, he continued, "Luckily, it wasn't successful but soon after that, I had gotten a bodyguard named Minki though he was a sorry excuses for one. He was with me ever since that incident, taking me to school and looking after me when my mom was sometimes unable, too. It wasn't until earlier today that I learned that he was sent by my dad to protect me and keep me out of harms way." 

 

"You said earlier today. Does that mean that you...?" 

 

"Yeah. I finally had the talked with my dad that needed to be done for a long time." He admitted. 

 

Yuri was shocked. After he said that he would never talked to Changmin, he actually sought him out to get everything out of the way. 

 

"What made you change your mind?" 

 

"Well, for starters you did." 

 

"I did?" She pointed to herself. 

 

"After you came to my hotel room, I couldn't get what you said out of my head and I realized that you were right. I was angry at my dad because not only for what he did to my mom but because growing up, I needed him and he wasn't there. I missed out on having a dad in my life and because of that, I resented him for so long but after we had a long talked, I realized that I need to let my angered towards him be buried and worked on building a relationship with him." 

 

"Oppa." She was so surprised that she couldn't believe it. 

 

"So many years have been wasted already and I don't want to waste anymore. I'm not going to deny him the chance to know his grandchild and I'm certainly not going to deny the mother of my child to see him, along with the woman whom I have fallen in loved with." 

 

Yuri went completely still with his last words, "What did you say?" She whispered softly, absolutely sure she hadn't heard him correctly. 

 

"I said." He replied, walking towards her and closing the gap between them, "That I don't want to deny my dad the chance of getting to know his grandchild or you, the woman I have fallen in loved with and I do loved you Yuri. I have known it for some time now. I just realized how much over the past three weeks." 

 

Yuri inhaled sharply, held the air in her lungs and then released it to asked, "Are you sure?" 

 

He smiled, "That's the one thing I'm sure about." 

 

"Oh Oppa, I loved you, too." She said, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a tight embraced, "When I talked to my dad earlier, I gave him my blessing for him and my mom to get marry." 

 

"You did?" Yuri asked, leaning back a bit to looked at him in surprised. 

 

"Yeah, and right now, he should be talking to her and getting the wedding back in ordered and on schedule." "That's wonderful." 

 

"He even asked me to be his best man. Though I don't have a tux or anything to wear. I didn't planned on attending, let alone being a part of the wedding. I don't have time to just go and get one either, the wedding will be starting in a few hours." 

 

Yuri gave a sheepish smiled, "Actually." 

 

"Hm, what?" He asked, interested in the way she was looking at him. 

 

"I actually have something for you to wear." 

 

"What? How?" 

 

"I was hoping that you would change your mind and attend the wedding. So I bought a suit with me before I flew here." 

 

"Even after the argument we had, you still hope that I would attend the wedding?" 

 

"Yes. Because even then, I loved you and I knew deep down you would looked beyond your resentment towards Changmin and do the right thing by letting your mom be with the man she loves." 

 

This woman truly was something else, Changwook deduced. She believe in him and knew in the end, he would make the right decision. Another reason why he loved her so much and why he was glad she was the mother of his child. 

 

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" He said, grabbing her hand and making their way towards the door, "We have a wedding to get, too." 

 

The wedding was simply beautiful. Changmin was clearly a proud man and so much in awe when he saw Inhee walked down the aisle. She was in her own designer ivory vintage lace wedding dressed with long sleeves and her long ebony hair was up neatly in a side bun with a birdcage wedding veil on top to complete the ensemble. During the exchange of vows, Inhee was nearly in tears trying to say her vows to him that Yuri was almost in tears as well. She could clearly see how much Inhee loved Changmin and she was so happy that she was there to see it first-hand. Of course, Yuri did have to chuckled when she saw Changwook make a slight face of disgusts when the priest announced them husband and wife and they kissed. I guessed any child would get disgusted seeing their parents kissed liked that. 

 

Of course, after the ceremony, it was time for the reception and it was in full effect. People were either dancing, chatting at various tables and congratulating the bride and groom. Yuri was sitting down, resting her feet. She had already danced with Changwook, a few of Changmin's friends and Changmin himself. Now, she was finally able to rest her feet. 

 

"Yuri." 

 

She looked up at the called of her name and smiled when she saw it was Changwook, "Hey, finally decided to take a rest, huh?" She laughed lightly. He was dancing earlier with a friend of his mom's and after that, even more older ladies wanted to dance with the handsome half-vampire. 

 

"Would you come with me for a moment?" He asked, holding his hand out for her to take. 

 

"Sure." She reached out to placed her hand in his as he then lead her out of the reception area towards the garden of Changmin's estate. 

 

For a few moments, they didn't say anything as they walked side by side, along the stone walkway. It was a beautiful night, stars were dotting the sky and a half-moon sat in their wake. 

 

He then stopped, pulled her closed and cupped her face in his hands, "I loved you Yuri." 

 

She reached up and cupped his face in her hands while tears glittered in her eyes, "I loved you too, Changwook Oppa. I thought I only wanted your baby but then, I discovered I wanted your loved as well." 

 

"Now you have both but there is one more thing I want you to have. My name." 

 

Reaching into the back pocket of his pants, he pulled out a white velvet box. Her eyes widened and she stared in amazement at the 14k white gold twisted shank comtemporary solitaire ring. 

 

"Pretty soon, your stomach will grow, declaring to all the degreed of my passion for you. I want them to know the depth of my loved for you as well." 

 

He took the ring out of the box and slid it onto her finger, "Will you marry me Yuri?" He asked softly. 

 

More tears came into her eyes and complete happiness filled her entire being, "Oh Oppa, yes, I will marry you." She said, smiling through her tears. 

 

"Tomorrow." 

 

She blinked, "Tomorrow?" 

 

"Yes, I want us to marry tomorrow. We can arranged a reception later back home with our families but I don't want to leave to Tokyo without binding you to me. I loved you so much I can't imagined my life not joined with yours. Will you let me marry you tomorrow?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

He smiled before lowering his mouth to hers. The moment their lips touched, she knew in her heart that this would be the start of the rest of their lives. 

 

Eight years later, Yuri was in the kitchen, gathering up some food and putting them on different spaces on the countered. Today was a very special day for her and Changwook and she wanted everything to be perfect. She was just about ready to take the quail out of the oven when she heard tiny footsteps coming near her. 

 

"Mommy. Mommy, where are you?" 

 

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie!" Yuri called out, placing the quail on the countered top carefully. 

 

Just then, a little girl with black hair that was pulled into a bun on top on her head and big round brown eyes came into the room, "Mommy, looked at my dressed that nana gave me. Isn't it pretty?" The girl said, twirling around in a sleeveless soft scoop neckline lace and pearl bodice dressed. 

 

"It's beautiful Eunsun. Nana did a wonderful job making that for you but your party isn't starting for another three hours so try and be careful not to get it dirty ok." 

 

"Ok." 

 

"I still have to finished preparing the food for your party so why don't you go see where daddy is and show him your dressed." 

 

"Ok." She then left, calling out for her dad along the way. 

 

Yuri still couldn't believe that eight years ago, today her baby girl was born. Every day she looked at her and she sees herself in her daughter. Though when she hit that infamous age of five, she noticed Changwook in Eunsun more with his stubborn nature and always wanting to get his way. Yes, she was really thankful for her precious little jewel. 

 

"Mom! Mom!" Another little voice called out. 

 

"I'm in here Kwangsun!" Yuri called out, when she then spotted a little boy with almond-shaped dark brown eyes and black hair. He was dressed nicely in a black with satin trim suit. Another stylish gift from his nana. 

 

"Is it time to eat yet?" Kwangsun asked hopefully. 

 

"No honey, it's not time to eat yet. Your guests won't be here for another three hours." She said, finishing the last touches on some of the food. 

 

"But I'm hungry now." He whined, "I haven't eaten since breakfast." 

 

Yuri let out a sighed of defeat before grabbing a dinner rolled off from the try and giving it to her son, "Here, this should hold you until your guests arrived. Now, why don't you go outside and played with Eunsun and try not to get your clothes dirty." 

 

"Yeah, sure mom." Kwangsun said, nibbling on the rolled then running off without much thought to what his mom was saying. 

 

Yuri couldn't helped but laughed at her son. The boy was so much liked his dad when it came to food it wasn't even funny but what was really funny was the fact that she was expecting not one but two children at the time of her pregnancy. 

 

She still remembered going in for her checkup and the doctor had told her that instead of one baby she was going to have two. That totally through her in for a loop. She was prepared for one but two was unexpected, especially since twins didn't run in her family or Changwook's but once the shocked wore off, she was happy to know that instead of one, there would be two bundles of joy and twice the loved to shared and once she told Changwook the news, he had surprised her too, by saying he already knew around five weeks that she was having twins since he could smell it but decided not to say anything so she would be surprised. 

 

Looking at all the food and deciding that everything was fine for now, she decided to go upstairs to finished getting ready before the guests arrived. Before leaving the kitchen, she stopped by the backyard to see Kwangsun and Eunsun playing with their grandmothers. 

 

Yuri loved her yard. In fact, this beautiful home was one of the wedding gifts Changwook had brought for her since they both agreed apartment living wouldn't be right with their new addition. It was one of the places she fell in loved with since she knew her kids would loved to run around the vast amount of space and played in it. Not to mention, it was good for having picnics and family gatherings on such a warm day liked it was today. 

 

Figuring that her mom and in-law had a handle on the twins, Yuri made her to way the bedroom that her and Changwook shared and picked out a navy embellished asymmetrical dressed. She was just about to take her black long-sleeve satin robe off when she felt two pairs of arms wrapped around her waist. 

 

"Hey you." Yuri said smiling, feeling her husband's arms around her, "Shouldn't you be outside keeping an eye on our children?" 

 

"They are fine. My mom and your mom are out there watching them. Besides, I think I should be keeping an eye out on you in cases you need helped putting anything on or better yet, need helped taking anything off." Changwook smirked into her neck, giving it a quick kissed. 

 

"If you helped me then we will definitely not be ready to greet our first guests." Yuri giggled as she felt Changwook's hands starting to moved towards the tie around her robe. She giggled again, "Come on Oppa, we don't have time right now." 

 

"There's always time for a quickie." 

 

"You know, you don't know the meaning of the word." Even after eight years of marriage, Changwook's 'quickies' were never considered done quick in her eyes. 

 

"With you, there are no such thing as quick." Changwook said, making his way into her robe and going towards her stomach to gently rubbed it, "Maybe we can asked my parents to looked after the twins and we can go to the island and have a little celebration of our own since we never did get the chance." 

 

She turned around to looked directly at him and gave him a smiled. Yuri knew liked him, he was referring to their recent wedding anniversary. The twins had caught the flu that was going around and Yuri, not wanting to leave them, decided not to go anywhere and just stayed at home to take care of them. 

 

However, the day in Tokyo when they had wed will always be a day she will remembered forever. That night, he had whisked her away to his island where they had spent the next three nights more in bed than out. They had then returned to Tokyo and spent a few more days with Changmin and Inhee. A wedding reception was planned for them in Seoul in August and she was very happy about it. They wanted one more child and thought the island had proven to be the perfect placed for future Ji's to be conceived. 

 

"Changmin and Inhee had a beautiful wedding, didn't they?" She asked Changwook. 

 

"Yes, it was nice but nothing was more beautiful than our wedding." He said, leaning down and kissing her pink color lips, "You looked stunning that day." 

 

Yuri had to agreed. Thanks to Inhee's original, she had been wearing. His mom was simply incredible. Inhee had made a few phone calls and the dressed had been delivered to Changmin's estate just hours before the wedding. Changmin had hired a photographer and numerous photos were taken. Every time she glanced through the wedding album, she was reminded of the day that she married the man who now meant the world to her. 

 

"And you looked handsome yourself." She added, and he had, "I loved you." She whispered, doubting she would ever get tired of telling him that. 

 

"And I loved you and I planned on spending the rest of my life showing you how much." 

 

And she knew that she would spend the rest of her life showing him how much she loved him as well. 

 


 

A/N: Well, there you have it. That's the end people. Thank you all so much for reading. I hope all of you enjoyed it. 

 

- Butt3rflyl0v3r