Me + You = Baby

Me + You = Baby

Chapter 5 

 

"Thanks for calling room serviced and asking that they delivered our dinner at a later time." Yuri said, after taking a sipped of her cider. It was getting pretty hard sitting across from Changwook and attempting to eat. Each time he would catch her gazed, she would feel the itching, burning desire all over her body, making her remembered what the two of them had shared hours ago. 

 

"They understood. Besides, we weren't the only couple here who postponed dinner until later." Changwook said, pushing his plate back. 

 

'No freaking way!' Yuri thought, swallowing deeply from his gestured. It had been hours since they last had and yet, he wanted her again? The recognition sent a shivered down her spine, 'I can't blame him. I want him again, too.' All he had to do was looked at her and she would feel the need to jumped his bones. After that last time, they had fallen asleep, only to wake up and have again. Eight times in one evening was most certainly a record for her. 

 

"Do you want to watched that movie later?" He asked her, cutting into her thoughts. 

 

"What movie?" 

 

"The one this placed suggested that all couples watched." 

 

'Oh, that movie.' Her heart began thumping in her chest at the thought of what the movie was most likely about, "Do we really need to watched it?" 

 

He chuckled, "No, but we might find it interesting." 

 

"Ok then, I will do whatever you want to do." She decided. 

 

Her reply made him smirked, "And what if I told you I wanted to clear this table and you right on top of it?" 'Whoa.' A vision of him doing such a thing already had her blood rushing through her veins, "Would you really want to do that?" 

 

"Yes, and the best part is that, you will be my dessert." He said, giving her a wicked smiled. She knew that he was serious. Hell, if he had his way, he woud probably clear off that table and placed her on top of it just to her. They were sitting across from each other, wearing the resorts complimentary bathrobes without a stitch of clothing underneath. Which meant it wouldn't be hard to do what he suggested and the way she was feeling now, it would be pretty easy. 

 

Yuri leaned forward, knowing she was exposing a bit of cleavage in the processed since her robe opened up a bit, "I have never been taken on a table before but I don't want my first time to be planned. I want it to just happened, in the moment." 

 

Changwook nodded, "Fair enough." 

 

'He's agreeing as if such a thing happening wouldn't pose a problem.' "I liked surprises." 

 

"Hm, and you also enjoyed giving surprises." He said, taking a sipped of his drink, "I wasn't expecting that little y number you had on earlier." 

 

'At least I caught him off guard.' She thought, smiling "Yeah, I know." 

 

"And just for the record, you are going to pay for it." 

 

It was on the tipped of her tongue to tell him that he had already paid her back, eight times tonight and delivered it amazingly but she decided to say instead, "I'm looking forward to the payback." 

 

Another smiled graced his lips, "So, we will watched the movie?" 

 

Yuri met his gazed, 'It's either the movie or me your name but my body could uses the rest.' She thought, "Yes, we will watched the movie." 

 

Changwook looked over at the clock on the wall. The movie the resort recommended was supposed to start in thirteen minutes as he was sitting on one end of the couch with Yuri at the other. 

 

'How convenient.' He thought, chuckling. It was pretty funny how both of them, without thinking about it, placed a distance between them. Of course, he knew why. If they got any closer, they would end up not watching the movie. He couldn't erase from his mind the thought of time he her to using the position he used with slow, elicit detail. He never tried it before on any woman and he would most certainly liked to uses it again, on her before the week was up. He was able to stared into her face and witnessed each and every passionate response she made. He held back during their time from taking her fast and hard, again another first for him, instead he preferred to savor each and every s he made within her body. There were other positions he wanted to try with her and already, was throbbing at the thought of doing them. 

 

Changwook glanced over at Yuri as his eyes moved lowered to her s. As she shifted in her spot, he noticed that when she moved, her s stuck out, pressing against the fabric of her robe. Just watching it made him want to ease over towards her, removed the robe and then take his mouth and have his wicked way with not only her s but every inched of her as well. 

 

'That's something I hadn't done yet. Taste her.' He thought, his lips. His tongue was more than anxious for that to happened and already, he could imagined just how divine she would taste within the fruits of her... "Changwook Oppa?" Yuri's voice interrupted his thoughts. 

 

"Hm, what?" 

 

"You were staring at me and I just wanted to know what you wanted." 

 

'You lying on the couch with my face between your thighs.' He thought, but replied back instead, "It's nothing important." And that was the end of it as the movie started and their attention turned towards the television. During the movie, Yuri was biting the inside of her lips. 

 

'This movie has to be or nc-17.' Yuri thought, as the first loved scene flashed across the screen, making her blushed, 'It probably wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't watching it with Changwook Oppa.' She turned, catching him at a glanced. 

 

Changwook, on the other hand, seem pretty relaxed and at some point, had stretched his legs out into a more comfortable position. Though strange enough, he had remained on his end of the couch and she on hers. Even with the distance between them, seeing the actors and actresses on screen didn't deter heat from traveling up Yuri's spine or imagining her and Changwook as the starring roles. 

 

"Do you know why they wanted us to watched this?" Changwook asked, breaking the silence that settled between them. 

 

"Um...because it's made to helped stimulate." She answered, turning to him. 

 

"Is it?" He glanced over. 

 

"Is it what?" 

 

"Stimulating you?" 

 

"Somewhat." She shrugged, "I mean, seeing two attractive people on the screen, making out would stimulate anyone since its showing new ideas and different positions for couples to try. Is it stimulating you?" She asked the last questioned, glancing over at him. 

 

"Hell yeah, it is." 

 

Then the TV screen went black and Yuri noticed that he had the remote in his hand, 'Typical male.' She thought, but then again, there was nothing typical about Changwook. 

 

"Come over here for a minute." He said, towards her. Yuri swallowed deeply. 

 

"Why?" She asked, barely able to get the words out. 

 

"Because I want you closer to me right now." She could hear the tenseness in his voice and for a moment, she didn't have anything to say. 

 

"Is it necessary?" 

 

"Believe me Yuri, it is." She had been watching the screen before it cut off and if she recalled the scene, the couple was in a heavy make out session on the sofa, performing oral on each other. 

 

Changwook was still staring at her when she finally slid over towards him, coming to sit right next to him. Not knowing what to expect, she gave a little chuckled, saying "Well, here I am." 

 

"No, I want you even closer." He said, as his face leaned in closer to hers. 

 

"If I get any closer, I will be in your lap." 

 

Changwook gave her a y grinned, "Exactly." 

 

He then reached out and lifted her into his lap. Once on his lap, Yuri realized the enormous size of his . Hell, how could she not, it was projecting hard against her . Yuri placed her arm around his neck which caused her bathrobe to gape opened. Before she could get the chance to pulled it together, Changwook's hands were already there. 

 

"Let it stayed opened." He said in a deep husky voice. The warmth of his touched on her skinned sent shivers down her spine. He then leaned closer and dropped his head in the centered of her chest and gently placed a kissed there. She then felt a flick of his tongue and a in the same spot. Yuri could already feel the area between her legs getting wet. 

 

Changwook suddenly shifted positions and Yuri felt herself being pushed gently against the couch cushions with him hovering over her. He had stretched her out on the couch and had gotten on his knees beside it, "I think this is much better than sitting here, watching some movie, don't you?" He said, reaching out and opening her robe completely. 

 

Yuri couldn't hold back the heat from flooding her body when his brown eyes roamed over her bareness and as she stared at him, she saw them darkened more and detected the moment his breathing changed. 

 

Changwook's gazed lifted as he looked at her, "I think I'm becoming addicted." 

 

Yuri's breathing paused, taking in what he had just said, 'Is he saying his addiction would extend beyond the time we would shared here?' She thought. 

 

Technically, they hadn't made any ground rules. She had just assumed he understood that anything beyond this week wasn't feasible. Yuri started planning her life around a baby and she was certain his schedule was just as demanding. Changwook run his own company and he traveled a lot so of course, he already had so much going on and from what Yuri read in magazines, his affairs were more misses than hits, more over on his part. He like affairs. She didn't have time for even that much of a relationship. Hell, she hadn't been on a real date or the least, had a mini affair in months. The only reason she had made time out this week was because more than anything, she wanted a baby. Not a full-time or part-time lover. 

 

Anymore thoughts were snatched from Yuri's mind when she felt Changwook's fingers settle between her legs. She remembered what happened the last time he had touched her there and with the skills of his fingers, it wasn't long before he had her whole body trembling. There was no doubt in her mind that his intimate touched was being engraved in her brain. Sensations were running through her as she dugged her teeth into her lowered lips to keep from screaming out. 

 

She met his gazed and saw the heated lusts that darkened his eyes and knew they had to be a mirror of hers. He was knowingly taunting her core, making her want him to the point where she was almost ready to begged. 

 

"You are incredibly wet Yuri." He said in a low throaty voice, as he continued to her with expert precision, "Your scent is intoxicating and very arousing. You know what I want to do?" 

 

'Take me on this couch now.' She hope. He was looking at her expectantly since he had asked her a questioned, 'Is he really expecting an answered?' She thought. She doubted her mind could formed any articulate words to him to give a reply. 

 

"No, what do you want to do?" She pushed to say. 

 

"Taste you." 

 

Changwook then lowered his head between her legs and it was noted to her mind that he hadn't been asking permission, he was taking what he wanted. When his tongue flicked out and gave her that first intimate touched, she felt immense pleasure of the most intense kind seep through her pores. 

 

"Oppa." She sighed blissfully, closing her eyes as he continued to kissed her in the most intimate way a guy could. Even while apart of her mind was telling her to resists him; to reached out and yanked his head up; the only thing she could do was reached out and grabbed ahold of his head, gripping his hair whenever he hit a spot within her that made her jolt in pleasure and from every tugged he would received, he would just intensify his movements and from the feel of things, he wasn't going to let up anytime soon. Changwook was assaulting her thoroughly, leisurely of his tongue, relentless in his actions and to say she was unashamedly enjoying every minute of it. 

 

Yuri became aware of the shivered that raced through her body as his tongue probed deeper, becoming more demanding, greedier as she let out a passionate moan from deep within . Her hands gripping his hair tightened as if to draw him closer as he continued going at her as if her essence was something he just had to have. Her body then exploded, shattering like tiny pieces of glass as she let out a screamed when deep gratification scorched through her. Yuri realized Changwook's hold on her was so immobilizing on her. He had a firmed gripped on her thighs, not intending to let her go anywhere until he had gotten his filled and that thought sent her over the edge again. 

 

Never in her life had anything happened to her like this before, not only this time but all those other times tonight with him. This just wasn't normal for her. 

 

'I wondered if it would have been normal for any woman?' She thought. Now that she thought about it, she figured maybe continuing beyond this week with him wouldn't be so bad. Her job was stressful at times. What job wasn't for that matter but having with Changwook could most definitely take the edge off of things, especially if she got to experienced something like this. 

 

Yuri finally felt her body relaxed when Changwook lifted his mouth from her. He raised his head to stared down at her while his lips in the processed. The gestured was so , she reached out and pulled his mouth to hers, tasting herself on his lips, his tongue, leaving her no doubt in her mind of how intense his intimate kissed had been. She then felt her body being lifted into his strong arms and knew they would finished what they had started in the bedroom. 

 

Changwook was standing at the window, looking out at the ocean. Even though it was dark outside, he was still able to see the waves hitting the shore. He turned to glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was five in the morning. Yuri was still asleep. However, Changwook had gotten out of bed after finding it unfeasible to sleep. So, here he was, standing at the window, looking out into the night. It was either this or wake up Yuri and her again. 

 

', I ed her more times in one night than any woman in such a short amount of time!' He tried convincing himself not to be bothered by that fact since doing her was the reason why they were here and the more times they did it, the better the chances of her getting pregnant. 

 

'I can most certainly deal with that.' He thought acceptably, especially if it meant getting to taste every part of her body and being inside of her and that was what bothered him so much. He didn't like the fact that he was enjoying it so much. Of course, he didn't think he wouldn't, it was just that he hadn't figured on enjoying it to this extreme, especially to the point where his groin hadn't gone down over the past hours. 

 

'No, that was Yuri.' He thought, shaking his head. The woman had the skilled to excite him by doing the smallest things. , just looking at any part of her body made him want to ravished her and they only had six more days to go, 'If we keep going at the rate were going now, by the last day, the staff would have to come in with a crowbar to pry us apart.' He thought. 

 

He rubbed his hand down his face, 'We need to get out of here for awhile.' He knew once daylight hit, they had to leave this room and do something else on this island besides each other. Anything that would get them out since Yuri was becoming one hell of a temptation for him. 

 

None of the pamphlets had mentioned any outside activities since the main purposed of the procreation vacation was focused on a single activity that was mainly done indoors but still, if needed be, he was ready to take drastic measures since what he had told her earlier was true. He was becoming addicted to her and that thought didn't sit well with him. In fact, it was beginning to annoyed the hell out of him. It wasn't his intention to become obsessed with any woman to the point that he couldn't walked away when he was good and ready and without any persistent thoughts but Yuri was making it hard as hell to considered doing so. 

 

Deciding he needed a definite planned before she woke up, he moved away from the window and grabbed his shirt and pants off a nearby chair. Within minutes, he was heading out the door to talked to someone at the front desk. The moment Changwook stepped into the elevator, he wished he hadn't. There was no doubt in his mind what he had come within mere seconds of catching the couple doing. The woman was quickly getting off her knees and the man was turning his back to him to re-zipped his pants. Changwook wasn't sure who was more embarrassed so he stared at the elevator door as though he was oblivious to everything and was glad when the elevator reached the lobby. Since the couple made no moved to get off, he could only guess they intended to finished what they had been doing before his interruption. 

 

'ing freaks! Hopefully they have some god forsaken sense to stopped the elevators between floors.' He thought. He was happy that at the moment, his finally went down as he walked over to the front desk, "May I helped you, sir?" 

 

"Yeah, is there anything else to do around here?" 

 

The attendant gave him a strange looked, "You do know the main thing around here takes place in a suite." 

 

"Yeah, I know that , but what I want to do is something that will take me and my wife away from the resort for a few hours." 

 

"You want to leave your room?" The attendant asked, appalled. 

 

'This guy obviously takes this place ability to generate results pretty seriously, especially those that come nine months from now.' Changwook thought. He then maybe shouldn't have gotten so smart with the person, realizing this guy was only trying to do his job, "Yeah, but just for a few hours. Don't worry, this place is certainly living up to our expectations." He added, with a smiled. 

 

A relieved expression appeared on the attendants face, "Thank you sir, and we do have some activities outside the resort that some of our visitors enjoyed on occasion. We can arranged for you to rent a sailboat and then there's horseback riding along the beach, a private picnic at one of the remote cottages and..." 

 

"The idea of a picnic at a cottage sounds good so go ahead and make the needed arrangements." He said, though it might bite him in the later for picking something so remote which was his main reason for leaving in the first place. 

 

"Yes, sir. I will take care of everything for you."