Me + You = Baby

Me + You = Baby

Chapter 3 

 

"What's your decision Changwook Oppa?" She asked, wanting to hear him say it, either it be yes or no, she was ready for anything. Though she hope it wasn't the latter. 

 

"My decision Yuri is, to take you on that island, spend a week with you and get you pregnant." 

 

Yuri's breath got caught in . His words had been straightforward, no misunderstanding in it at all. He had agreed to what she had asked for which was an immense blessing since she wasn't so sure from the beginning. Changwook was giving her the one thing she had always wanted and she couldn't hide her happiness any longer as she reached up and gave him a big hugged. She just felt so excited, elated and overall touched that he would do this for her. 

 

"Thank you. Thank you so much Oppa." She said, making him turned away from her, blushing a slight red, "Eh...it's nothing. This is what you want, right?" 

 

"Yes, this is something I really want." She said, releasing him from her hugged. Changwook glanced over at the clock and knew it was time for her to leave. Either that or he would be considering things he shouldn't be at this point and most of them were pulling her towards his room and getting ahead start on him getting her pregnant. He had already decided to be the father of her child and that was enough for now. 

 

"Did you enjoyed dinner?" He asked, trying to get his bearings under controlled. 

 

"Yes." 

 

"Good. It's getting late so I will walked you downstairs to your car." He said, getting his red element Columbia flattop ridge fleece jacket and slipping it on. 

 

"Thank you, and by any chance you change your mind..." 

 

"I won't be changing my mind." Changwook said, cutting Yuri off as they made their way towards the door and heading towards the elevator, "In fact, I expect you to draw up the necessary paperworked." 

 

"Paperworked?" Yuri asked, surprised as they made it inside the elevator as Changwook pressed for the garage level. 

 

"Yes, and it will make me feel better about this if we treat it like a legitimate business deal which this is according to you. This also means a contract that we both can agreed on." 

 

"Of course." 

 

Changwook could tell though from her tone that she wasn't pleased by his words. Did she think he would give her a verbal agreement on anything and not followed it up in writing? Not only doing so would protect him but it would also protect her as well, just in case down the line, things ever got ugly but deep down, he knew that Yuri would never dragged him through courts for anything, he knew he could trusts her. However, he still wanted his rights regarding any child they created together protected. 

 

"I expect those papers to be drawn up within a week, that way I can review them and see what should be added as well on my end." He said, as the elevator reached the lowered level and they stepped out of the elevator, "Do you have any idea on when we will be leaving for the island? Because there are a few business matters I had like to take care of first before we go." 

 

"In three weeks, I'm contacting my travel agent tomorrow to set everything up. I'm looking at the last week in January and the first week of February. Is that good for you?" Yuri asked him. 

 

', whether it was good or not, I will make certain it is!' Changwook thought. A week spent on an island with Yuri was worth re-arranging anything that needed to be done, "Yeah, that's good." 

 

They made it to Yuri's black BMW Z4 as she fished into her purse and pulled out her keys. As she opened her car door, she turned to face Changwook once more time, "Thank you again, for dinner and for accepting my proposal." She said, smiling. 

 

"It's no problem but again, are you sure this is what you want Yuri?" He was giving her the chance to reconsidered all they had agreed to this evening. 

 

"Yes, I'm sure. I want a baby." 

 

"Then I'm going to do my best to give...I mean, to give us one." Changwook corrected. This would be his child too, not just Yuri's. 

 

"Thank you. I will see you in three weeks then." She said, getting in her car. 

 

"See you then." Changwook then watched as she started her car, backed out of the space she was in and drove out of the garage and towards the street. Just three more weeks. Three weeks until he was with her on that island and he wouldn't have to controlled himself around her any longer. It was just a shame it couldn't come sooner. 

 

Yuri was overjoyed beyond belief as she made it back home and entered her condo. After jumping for joy like an idiot for about five minutes, she knew at that moment she had to called someone and shared the good news. She glanced at the clock hanging on the kitchen wall and saw that it was ten o'clock. To Yuri, it was fairly early and she knew Yoona would be in bed already but luckily, just reading a book but Yuri knew she had stopped whatever she was doing to hear this, especially since she had news worth sharing. With that decided, she picked up her home phone and dialed Yoona's number. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Yoona, what's up?" Yuri said, trying to sound casual. 

 

"Ok, cut the bull Yuri, what happened?!" 

 

"What makes you think something happened?" 

 

"Oh please, obviously something happened or you wouldn't be calling me that could have waited until tomorrow. Plus, we both know what was supposed to go on tonight so spilled." 

 

Yuri smiled. She couldn't get anything past Yoona. Plus, she had called Yoona earlier and told her what would be going on tonight and that she had called later once she got home. 

 

"Come on, I know there's something so give up the details." Yoona said, from her end after not hearing anything from Yuri. 

 

"Yoona, he said yes." 

 

"Changwook-ssi agreed to get you pregnant?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

"So I'm going to be a godmother?" Yoona asked, with excitement in her voice. 

 

"Of course." Yuri said, smiling. 

 

"We are going to have to celebrate this weekend." Yoona said. 

 

"Of course, and you are paying, right?" Yuri was fighting for controlled over her happiness and knew deep down that she couldn't. Yoona knew she had wanted this since she first met her in college. 

 

"Sure, I will pay and Yuri, this is a really big stepped you are taking, especially for someone in our age group." Yoona started. Yoona was only one year younger than Yuri, "Are you sure you are ready to handle the next one after this?" 

 

Yuri felt a bit of nerved entered her belly but after imaging that same belly growing big with a child that will be place there for nine months, she just let it float away as she beamed out her reply, "Yes, I'm ready, most definitely." "Please tell me you are pulling my leg Changwook?" The looked on Jongin's oval-shaped face showed that he was expecting Changwook to say that he was just joking around. 

 

"I'm not joking Jongin, I'm serious." Changwook said, and the more Jongin stared at his friend's face, the more he could see that he was dead serious. 

 

"You are serious?" 

 

"As a heart attacked." 

 

"I can't believe you would actually agreed to this? I mean, with you being a womanizer and all." "Jongin, I'm not a womanizer, least of all, like you are." 

 

"Well, I feel as your best friend you shouldn't go for what you have in mind." Changwook felt this might happened. He arrived at Jongin's place, knowing he would try and talked him out of this, especially since he saw this as a disaster waiting to happened. 

 

"Well, your advice is noted but it won't be accepted." Changwook said, "And as my friend, I expect you to support me in whatever I do." 

 

"And you are sure you can trust this woman? How would you know she won't change her mind and decide she doesn't want you to become a part of your child's life once she's become pregnant?" 

 

This had Changwook going silent. He did think about that but he knew since she worked for him, he knew her a bit better where he could almost considered her a good friend. Sure, they weren't as closed as him and Jongin but like him, he knew he could trust her. 

 

"That's not going to happened. I trust Yuri whole-heartedly. I know once she comes to an agreement, she won't back away from it." 

 

"Ok, but what makes you think you are going to get her pregnant?" 

 

Changwook smirked at that, "For one, after looking at the pamphlet on the island and from what you know about me, is there a reason to believe that I won't? Plus, unlike someone I know, I will be able to get it up for her." 

 

"Hey, that was one time and you said you wouldn't talked about it anymore." 

 

"Whatever." Changwook said, turning his head, chuckling. 

 

"Anyway, back to being serious here. Why would you do it this way?" Jongin asked him. 

 

Changwook turned his head back in Jongin's direction, "You, the ultimate king of one-night stands, have the ing nerved to asked me that?!" 

 

"I only asked because we both have different views on life and loved. Even though I'm the way I'm now, I do hope that one day, I will be able to meet someone to called my own." 

 

Changwook was shocked to say the least. He had known Jongin since they were kids back in Tokyo and after they both graduated from high school, Jongin decided to attend college in Seoul. Of course, whenever Changwook had to do business here, he always managed to visit Jongin and checked on his business since he helps managed one of his ventures and of course, from knowing him for that long, it wasn't strange he said his earlier statement. His friend had always said that it would take a special woman to be able to convert Jongin from his y ways but at the rate Jongin was going, it was going to be awhile longer before any woman would be able to tame him. 

 

"Well, I can't wait to meet this Kwon Yuri." 

 

"Why would you want to do that? And before you even think about it, don't." 

 

"Don't what?" Jongin asked, confused. 

 

"You know damn what I'm talking about! Don't try and make a moved on her! I have waited too long for this chance to have her and I'm not about to let you get your y hands on her!" Changwook said gruffly. There was no way he was ever going to let Jongin meet Yuri and try to put his charms on her. 

 

"Based on your attitude, I definitely have to meet her now." Jongin said, smirking. 

 

This made Changwook frowned, "After I just told you not, too?" 

 

"Yes, especially since this woman has caught your interests that you need me to stayed away from her." 

 

"You got it all wrong. Her proposal has me interested. There's nothing going on between me and Yuri other than a business arrangement." 

 

"And your certain that's all there is to it?" 

 

"I want her." Changwook said. 

 

"And beyond that?" 

 

"There's nothing beyond that and that's one thing I know I'm certain about." 

 

"Again, I'm going to asked you Changwook, are you sure you want to do this?" 

 

Changwook met Jongin's unconvinced stared. He knew deep down that Jongin must have thought that from the way he was telling him to back away from Yuri that he must have had some type of romantic feelings for her. Truth be told, he didn't care that after this deal was over with, she could see other men; as long as she didn't bring them around their kid without him knowing, he didn't care but for some reason, the more he thought about it, he felt a weird feeling about the thought of another man touching what would soon be his in three weeks. Why was he feeling this way, he had no clue. Already shaking the feeling from his mind, he replied to Jongin, "Yes, I'm positively sure this is something I want to do." 

 

"Welcome to the Lush Essence Resort, Mrs. Lee." 

 

"Thank you." Yuri smiled at the receptionist. She and Changwook had made a decision to registered under a false name as a way to avoid unwanted publicity. Although the resort prided on providing absolute privacy, the media had a way of finding out anything they wanted to know, especially if someone was bribed with the right amount of money. 

 

Another thing they decided on was pretending to be a married couple while on the island. It was her idea and after explaining to Changwook that the majority of the couples at the resort were married, it was only natural to not feel like the bizarre couple among the rest and blend in so he agreed without further argument. 

 

"Here's your room key and a gift bag, compliments of the resort." The receptionist said, handing Yuri the items, "And someone will be with you shortly to you to your room. Enjoyed your time here at Lush Essence, Mrs. Lee." 

 

"I will, thanks." Yuri smiled back again. She most certainly will once Changwook gets here. She had flown in straight from Seoul and Changwook wouldn't be arriving until later on from Tokyo. This was great since she could relaxed for a little while and get settled into their suite before he came. 

 

"Mrs. Lee, please followed me and I will you to your room." A bellhop said, grabbing Yuri's bags and leading her towards the elevator. Once they reached her floor and the bellhop opened her suite door for her, the first thing she noticed was that the accommodations were amazing. The suite was divided into a spacious living room area, a wet bar and a massive bedroom. 

 

"Enjoyed your stayed Mrs. Lee, and if you need anything, let the front desk know." 

 

"Yes, and thank you." He then left the room. Yuri made her way over towards the bedroom. When she entered, she saw it had vast windows that provided a glorious view of the ocean. 

 

'Maybe before he comes, I will take a walked on it. Or better yet, maybe we could do it together once he comes later this evening.' She thought. It just looked so breathtaking she had probably go now and not the latter. She then took a looked at the enormous king-sized bed that was bathed in red silk and huge fluffy white pillows. It definitely fit with what was going to take place between those sheets over the next seven days. 

 

Putting those thoughts aside before she became aroused, she thought of what happened the past three weeks. She had been very busy with a lawyer's conference that had lasted five days and she spent the week with Yoona, shopping for her wardrobe for her week on the island. She had spoken to Changwook once within those weeks and it was to discussed the contract. Yuri was actually surprised to some of the input and how fair he was being. She would have full custody of the child and he would be entitled to a certain number of visits during the year. They would rotate on holiday's and on birthday, they were to celebrate it together which she felt was really sweet and not to mention, the financial package he would provide for his child was very generous, more than she had expected from him and speaking of sweet, she couldn't get rid of the kissed she and Changwook had shared the night in his condo. The sensations that were firing through her the way his lips and tongue had. She liked it and she couldn't helped but anticipate it happening again, multiple times over the week and in this room. She had spoken to her doctor and was told that this was the best week for her to conceived and she was more than eager to get started. Especially with the thought of wild passionate all day and night with him, just thinking about it suddenly had her on edge in a good way and thinking of hot stuff, she then thought of the lingerie she had packed with her. Luckily, Yoona was able to helped her picked out some but they were a different color and style for each and every night, each carefully chosen for its iness, ability to entice and seduced and she was definitely ready to seduced once her awaited male came. 

 

Changwook's Hyundai Sonata pulled in front of the Lush Essence Resort. To say the least, Changwook was impressed. It was just like the pamphlet had described. It was simply beautiful. He checked his Bulova chronograph stainless steel bracelet watch and if he was correct, Yuri should have arrived on the island hours ago. 

 

'I wondered if she's in the suite?' He thought. He knew the majority of their activities for this week were prearranged but then, most of them weren't. One of the things the resort encouraged was couples to spend the bulk of their time in the privacy of their bedroom, getting it on like jack-rabbits. Of course, he didn't have any problem with that, in fact, he was looking forward to it. He then got out of the car and made his way towards the lobby of the resort. 

 

"Hey, I'm here to check in." Changwook said to the receptionist, at the front desk. 

 

"Name, sir?" 

 

"Lee." 

 

The receptionist then looked at her computer then right back towards Changwook, "Ah, Mr. Lee, your wife has already checked in and is already up in the room." 

 

This made Changwook smiled. Good. As soon as he got up, they could start what they came here for. 

 

"Here's your room key and a bottle of the house champagne which contains a special ingredient to boost your drive." She said, handing him the items and didn't even bat her eyes when she said the last bit. 

 

"Thanks, and can you get someone to bring my bags up later? I rather not be disturbed right now." 

 

"Will do sir, and enjoyed your stayed here at Lush Essence Resort." 

 

"Oh, I ing will." Changwook mumbled, as he walked towards the elevator. After stepping inside, he pressed the floor his room was on and it didn't take any time at all as he arrived on his floor, walking down the long hallway towards his room. 

 

Once he stopped in front of the suite's door, he took a moment, knowing exactly what will be happening this week. He noticed the couples he had passed and how openly loving they were with each other and another thing he noticed was that unlike other resorts, there weren't that many people out and about. 

 

'Probably because most of them are locked in their rooms, trying to accomplished what they had come here to do.' Changwook thought, but it didn't matter to him because once he got inside, he will be doing the same thing as the other couples here. So, he opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door the moment Yuri came out of the bedroom. 

 

Immediately, their gazes locked. Already blood was rushing straight to his and his mouth was suddenly dry as every muscle in his body, mainly the one in his black Levi's slim fit jeans, was rock hard. Yuri was wearing an ivory BCBGeneration strapless lace fit & flare dress, showing off her legs, shoulders and neck and just looking at her now, he knew Yuri wasn't just y but a beautiful young woman and in this outfit she had on, made her looked like a goddess. 

 

"Changwook Oppa." 

 

His name on her pink color lips in the soft tone she used made him in a deep breath. He was trying to maintained his controlled but he was finding it hard to do so, especially since it had been awhile since he had bedded a woman because he's been so busy with worked but even now, he couldn't remembered a time when he wanted a woman so badly and just looking at her now was doing a number on him. 

 

"Well, aren't you going to, at least, say hello to me?" Yuri asked teasingly. 

 

Instead of giving her an answered, he put the bottle of champagne down on the table near the door and made his way towards her. There was no need for small talked, they both knew why they were here and as far as he knew, now was just a good enough time to get things started. The thought alone was getting him even more aroused. Once he reached her, he reached out and clutched the back of her neck gently to guide to meet his in a bruising kissed. 

 

When their lips touched, he felt it, a red hot burning passion that could have engulfed his body whole and the moment he slipped his tongue inside , he knew he had been waiting to have her closed to him again, ever since they had dinner at his home in Seoul. The fact that Yuri was being responsive was making him deepened the kissed and his desire to be engorged in hot flames. Nothing would be able to put out the fire he was feeling now and it seemed that ever since he had walked into her office and she handed him her proposal, his desire for her grew to the point of insanity. He heard her groaned low in and knew if he pushed hard enough, they would be getting hot and heavy right here, mainly on the floor, which wasn't where he wanted his child conceived. Changwook could sense that Yuri was getting aroused as well. He could smell it in the air as it surrounded them and she most certainly felt it from him with the way his body was pressed against hers. He wanted her to feel it, get used to it. 

 

'I really need to slow the down!' He thought, as he continued kissing her like a starved man but what the hell? He would take things slow the next time around. This time, it seem only fair. This was want he wanted, what he always craved for since the very beginning but finding the strength, which wasn't easy, he gained the little controlled he had and pulled back from her lips. Yuri gasped for breath the moment their lips parted. She was starstruck by the extent of just how much passion was in that one kissed, especially with how much tongue was required within it. There was nothing gentle about his kissed, far from it but a hunger and desperation that she never felt any man expressed for her before. For some reason, she had felt right in his arms, right in his mouth and with her body intimately pressed against his. 

 

She was brought back to reality when Changwook lowered his head closed to her ear and whispered in a deep husky voice from being breathless, "So, how was that for a hello?" 

 

Yuri, for a minute, was speechless. It was hard to believe that this was the man whom until weeks ago she had shared a professional relationship with. Now, what they were about to shared was anything but that. Her heart was racing a mile a minute as she just stood there with Changwook, giving off a smirked from rendering her speechless. He seem so calm, surprisingly at eases as he walked over to the sofa to removed his jacket. 

 

"So, um...did you have a nice flight?" Yuri asked him, finally finding her voice. 

 

"Yeah, it was fine. I was able to get some sleep so now I'm pretty well rested." 

 

Yuri swallowed the lump in , 'Was that an indication of a warning?' She thought. His expression was unreadable and from the looked in his eyes, she couldn't tell what he was thinking. Though the only thing she really thought of was how dropped dead gorgeous he was and without his jacket on, she could see how leaned he was, especially from his broad shoulders. He was definitely handsome and he knew it. Hell, just looking at his body, she knew he had to worked out. She would most certainly find just how great he worked out later tonight once they were and rolling around like dogs in heat. 

 

"Hey, what's this?" Changwook asked, picking up the gift bag, holding it up for Yuri to see. 

 

"It's something I was given at the front desk when I checked in. I haven't gotten a chance to see what was in it." "Well, we might as well take a looked at it now." He said, reaching inside to pulled out the first item. The first thing he pulled out was a book, "Well, they sure aren't shy about this, are they?" 

 

"What is it?" Yuri asked, making her way over to get a closer looked. 

 

He held up the book for her to see, making her blushed at the covered, "It's a self-helped manual called best ual positions for baby making." He then started to flipped through the pages, causing her to blushed scarlet. 

 

"Hm, interesting." 

 

'Very interesting.' Yuri thought. She should have just stayed on the other side of the room. Already seeing some of those pictures was doing crazy things to her hormones. She saw him put the book down on the coffee table and went back towards the bag. He pulled out jars of what assumed to be creams and other items. 

 

"A variety of flavored creams, a bottle of editable lotion and several gels." He read, "This feminine arousal gel is most likely for you and the gel is for me." 

 

'Like that was helping matters.' He thought, "Also, there's a noticed about a free movie their showing tonight on TV. According to the pamphlet, it's certain to put us in the mood if we are not already there." 

 

'Who needs a movie? Just listening to you talked about this is already putting me in the mood.' Yuri thought, "Another thing. There's a noticed that dinner will be served in our room around eight." He then pulled out his Samsung Galaxy J7 to checked the time, "That's a couple of hours from now." He put his phone back in his pants pocket, "So, what would you like to do until then?" 

 

'Jumped your bones seems like a good idea.' But she knew she couldn't, at least right now. She had put too much worked into her planned of seduction tonight to get carried away, "How about a walked on the beach?" She said, "You want to go for a walked on the beach? Seriously?" Changwook asked, surprised. He was hoping she would want to get ahead start and do some of those positions he saw in that book, maybe even try out that editable lotion as well. 

 

"Yes, and then after that, we can come back and shower for dinner." 

 

"Um...Ok then, let's go to the beach." 

 

As they were walking on the beach, Changwook couldn't remembered the last time he did something like this. Actually, the only time he took a walked on the beach was when he was a little boy and his mom took him to the beach that one summer. Another thought was that besides his mom, Yuri was the only woman he had ever done something like this, so romantic, with and as they were walking on the cool sand, he like having her near him. Even though they weren't talking, he was enjoying her company, walking along the long stretched out beach and the smell of the ocean hitting his senses. 

 

"This beach is amazing, isn't it?" Yuri asked, looking up at him. 

 

"It's not so bad." Changwook said, turning his head towards her, "The last time I walked on a beach was when I was a little kid." 

 

"Really? But don't you own an entire island on the ocean?" 

 

He wasn't surprised she knew that. Besides Jongin and his mom, she was the only one who knew how vast his wealth extended. His dad was determined to make sure he took his place as the rightful heir of the Ji legacy and had set up various accounts for him in all parts of the world from Thailand to Singapore but Changwook wanted no part of it and still to this day, doesn't acknowledge the old man's generosity. He was determined not to accept Changmin's money which he saw as a device used to ease his guilt and buy his way into his son's affections and as far as Changwook was concerned, that was never going to happened. 

 

"Yeah, I own that island but I rarely have time to enjoyed it. You, of all people, should know how busy I am." 

 

"True, but I'm glad you, at least, have this week to relaxed and take it easy a bit." 

 

That made Changwook chuckled, "Really? Is that what I will be doing?" 

 

"A little bit yes, but I promise, it will be a week you will remembered." She smiled back. 

 

'She sounds so confident.' Changwook thought, but then, he was convinced it would be a week he would remembered as well, for the both of them. Deciding he needed to talked about anything that would get his mind off bedding her, he asked, "Tell me about your family." 

 

"What would you like to know?" 

 

"Anything you want to tell me?" He shrugged. 

 

"Well, my family are all back in Goyang where I'm originally from." Yuri began, "My family owns a gift shop and my mom is a homemaker. Though she occasionally helps out at the store and I have an older brother named Hyukjun and my dad...Well, he died in a car accident a few months after I was born so I don't really remembered him that much." She said, frowning a bit. 

 

"But enough about my family, what about yours?" Yuri said, getting rid of her frowned. 

 

"What do you want to know?" 

 

"Anything since my future child will be a Ji." 

 

"Well, my mom as you know is a fashion designer but she was an only child so I don't have any uncles or aunts and no grandparents either." Changwook said, with Yuri listening attentively. 

 

"And what about your dad?" 

 

Changwook shook his head, "I don't have a dad." Which he considered true since he didn't believe himself to have one. To him, his dad was dead in his eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

"There's no need to be." Changwook said, not fazed at all, "You ready to head back yet?" 

 

Yuri had stopped walking and smiled at Changwook, "Yes, I can definitely uses that shower now." 

 

'And I could also uses something else as well.' Changwook thought. Something he was looking forward to getting soon. 

 

As they got back to their room, they had entered the bedroom and already, Changwook wasn't wasting any time by removing his black classic-fit easy-care pique polo shirt, standing with his hands in his pants pocket, "Aren't you going to shower with me?" 

 

His questioned made Yuri's insides churn in burning lusts. Already an ached was starting to formed between her legs. She cleared to swallow the lumped that had formed there, "I preferred we wait until later. After we have ." 

 

"And may I asked why?" He questioned, amused. 

 

'Yeah, why do I want to wait?' She thought then shrugged it from her mind, "Well, although I know we won't know the moment you get me pregnant, I had rather our first time not be in a shower." 

 

This just made him smirked, "You don't think we can shared a shower without having ?" 

 

She just gave him a looked and countered back, "What do you think?" 

 

He stared at her for a moment as his eyes traveled up and down her body, "You are probably right. I wouldn't guarantee that I will be able to keep my hands off of you." 

 

"Then it's settled." She said, heading for the door, "I will wait in the other room for you to finished and then I will take my shower." 

 

"Wait." 

 

"Yes?" She turned around to face him. 

 

"I think you should know that I want you." Changwook said, and she could tell that his words were the truth since she saw the lusts filled looked in his eyes. This was the first time she could actually feel the intensity of being wanted by a man. Sure, she felt wanted by a guy before but never with this much passion and desire but what made it even great was that she craved him just as much. 

 

"Well, I'm glad to know and I believe it's best to say that I want you, too." She might as well put her feelings out since he was putting his out. 

 

"Come here." He said, beckoning her with his index finger, "I want to give you something to think about while I'm in the shower alone." 

 

She was about to tell him she already had a lot to think about but she figured he was just going to kissed her again, which she didn't have any problems with. She crossed the room to him, trying not to focused on his bare lean chest. Once she was within his grasps, he pulled her closer towards him. 

 

"I'm going to enjoyed being here with you for the next seven days and to show my appreciation, I'm going to give you a taste for what's in store for you." He then moved his hand towards her dress and gave a quick tugged. Before she knew it, the top of her dress was pulled down and she was to the waist. 

 

She was about to comment on his little act when he leaned down and covered his mouth on hers, inserting his tongue inside. At that moment, she forgot about everything else aside from what his mouth was doing to hers. His mouth and tongue were definitely deadly weapons of mass seduction. Yuri automatically angled her head to get more of the pleasure. If this was just a taste of what was to come this week here then he was doing an excellent job and already, her were getting wet just thinking about it. 

 

Changwook then released with them standing so closed, their lips mere inches apart. Yuri then in a deep breath when she felt his fingers touched her s, his hands caressing them gently, letting his long fingers glide smoothly across her hardened buds. She figured just the kissed he gave her alone was something he wanted her to think about but obviously, it wasn't. Changwook met her gazed and the immense heat she saw within the depths made her melt. He lowered his mouth to her s and took a hardened tip into his mouth, gently on it. She moaned in response as she reached out to sink her long fingers into his hair as her stomach began to tremble with an urgency that was beyond anything she had ever felt before. At that moment, she wanted him so badly she didn't care if they conceived their future child the 'right way', in a bed, they could do it right here, standing up. She was sure that there was a particular position in that book that would give them the answered. Yuri then let out a surprised moan when Changwook slowly moved his hand under her dress and went straight to the area between her legs. Making his way into her , he slipped a finger into her moist cavern. Her heart was pounding like a drum when he began her insides intimately. She wasn't sure which one was turning her on more, his mouth or his fingers. Yuri released a soft sighed when he intensified the kissed and at the same time, increased his tempo of the of his fingers. He was showing her no mercy as she gripped his shoulders tightly when a deep shuddered of immense pleasure rammed through her to her peak, closing her eyes as she began trembling. She was barely able to stand up and if it wasn't for Changwook holding her tightly, she would have been a heap on the floor by now. 

 

When Changwook finally released her, Yuri opened her eyes and almost came again, when she saw him take the finger that once had a place inside her folds and brought it to his lips, tasting it. The cornered of his mouth fell into a smirked when he said, "Hopefully that gave you something to think about." 

 

'It sure as hell did!' Yuri thought, worn out a bit from his ministration. 

 

"And believe me when I say that you won't need any arousing gel tonight." 

 

As Yuri listened to the sound of running water, she let out a sighed. She had started pacing the room to do something. Otherwise, she would have been tempted to loses her clothing and joined Changwook in the shower. He had gave her one hell of an moments ago and from just . She definitely didn't want to think just how explosive the actual act will be. If his objective was to prepared her for tonight then boy, did he succeed big time and she was ready to go. Her craving started again, when she imagined him standing in the shower, under the hot spray of water. She had gotten a peek of his chest...Well, more than a peek, full on contact, right before she had left the bedroom and he had pulled her into his arms, giving her another heated kissed. Her exposed s had pressed against his bare chest and the contact had almost given her another . 

 

"I need to take my mind off of him before I decide to joined him." Yuri thought, out loud. So, she took a seat on the coach and picked up the book Changwook had pulled out of the gift bag earlier. 

 

"Might as well take a looked...Holy, !" Her eyes widened as big as saucers as she flipped through each page. There were so many positions she had never seen or heard of before. Of course, the only position she was familiar with was missionary and that was pretty much it. None of her previous boyfriends had ever wanted to try anything new and she didn't have much experience as well either but from this book, there were so many and most certainly, she will want to try, at least, some of these by the time their week was up and according to the book, the best position to conceived was a man on top. Of course, it didn't take much to fantasized about Changwook on top of her, in bed, pounding the out of her. 

 

"Damnit! Quit it girl." Yuri stood up, tossing the book back onto the table. She needed to take her mind off of things. Mainly and Changwook, at least for the time being. After he was done with his shower, she would take hers and then they would get ready for dinner which will be delivered to their suite at exactly eight. Once they finished, their night of conception would begin. She just hope they would be able to make it through dinner because they would need all the energy and strength for later. 

 

"I know what will take my mind off of this. I will called Yoona. Talking to her would put my mind at eases." Yuri decided, as she reached over onto the side table, picked up the phone and dialed Yoona's number. 

 

"Yuri, I was just about to called to see how you were doing. Things going alright?" Yoona asked, on the other end, "Yeah, it's going great. I arrived here closed to noon and Changwook Oppa got here a couple of hours later. We even took a walked on the beach earlier." 

 

"A walked on the beach? Seriously? That's all you guys did so far?" 

 

Yuri chuckled. I swear, her friend was something else. If Yoona was in her shoes, she would have probably already be in bed, burning up the sheets instead of conversing with her, "Yes, that's all. We don't want to rushed anything. We have all week." 

 

"Nothing like getting ahead start. The more you do it, the better your chances of getting knocked up." 

 

"True, but it only takes one perfect time. At least that's what my doctor said and according to her, I'm set. I'm supposed to have a day or two before I ovulate and then the day off." Yuri said. 

 

"That sounds so technical, just go with the flow. On another note, you planned on leaving your cell on during your stayed on the island?" 

 

"I doubt it but I will find time to checked to see if I have any messages." 

 

Yoona laughed, "And you think Changwook-ssi is going to give you the time to do that?" 

 

"No matter what, I'm going to take the time nonetheless." 

 

"Alright, if he's the guy I think he is from what I read about in all those magazines, you, my dear friend, won't have time to do much all week but lay on your back." 

 

"Yoona!" Yuri gasped, surprised. 

 

"What? I'm just being honest with you. You should be prepared." 

 

Yuri was about to reply back when she heard something behind her, causing her to turned around. Changwook was standing in the doorway that separated the living room from the bedroom, still wet from his shower with only a white towel wrapped around his waist. The burning heat in his eyes staring right at her was making her feel as though she would be engulfed in his desire that very moment. 

 

"Yoona, I have gotta go. I will called you when I get back home." 

 

"Alright, handle your business Yul." Yuri then hung up the phone and fully turned to looked at him. 

 

"The showers all yours but let me just make it clear that this will be the last time I'm taking a shower alone while were here." Changwook didn't even attempt to understand why he was determined about that. It was mainly due to the fact that while he spent time in the shower, he had been thinking about how it would be to have Yuri in there with him, doing all the things they could do, would do. 

 

"And if I refused?" Yuri asked teasingly, a smile making its way onto her face. 

 

"You can if you want but you and I both know you won't and for some strange reason you do then be my guest and go right ahead, I had loved to see you try." 

 

The looked that suddenly appeared in her eyes let him know that he was right. She wouldn't be able to resists and she was sure he had do everything in his power to persuade her. They clicked. They would tear up the sheets and in the end, would make a baby. Changwook was very confident about that. 

 

His gazed roamed up and down her frame. She had fixed what he had done to her dress earlier but he preferred seeing it down to her waist. He like her s, the feel of them in his hand, the taste of them in his mouth. 

 

"Aren't you going to take your shower now?" He asked, seeing that she hadn't moved from her current position, "Or do you preferred we get into something else?" 

 

"No, it's just that you are blocking the doorway." 

 

Changwook arched an eyebrow, "You don't think I had let you by?" 

 

"Not without trying something." She crossed her arms over her chest. 

 

"I thought one of the perks for this week is for me to try just about anything." 

 

"Yes, but the key is perfect timing." 

 

He smirked, "Trust me. Every time we come together will be perfect." He then stepped away from the doorway, "Go ahead. I promise to behave." 

 

'Yeah, right.' Yuri thought, before making her way towards the bathroom. When she got by him, she slowed her steps and looked at him up and down. 

 

"Something the matter?" He asked. 

 

"No, it's nothing." 

 

"Then I'm assuming that you like what you see, Ms. Kwon." 

 

Yuri met his gazed and his heart began thumping hard against his chest. The looked she was giving him was already doing a nice number on his manhood, "Yeah, I most certainly like what I see." 

 

"You want it?" 

 

"Not only do I want it but I planned on getting plenty of it. See you later, Mr. Ji." Once she slipped by him and went into the bedroom and closed the door, a heated rushed flooded his insides at her bold statement. Later couldn't get here quick enough to suit him. 

 

Yuri leaned back against the door the moment she shut it behind her and breathed in a deep shaky breath, 'I can't believe I just said that to him.' She thought. She had never been that bold with another guy before. They haven't even had yet and Changwook was already bringing out a side she never knew she had before. How in the world was she supposed to get through dinner with him emitting so much temptation? And the man knew exactly what he was doing to her, too. There wasn't a single doubt in her mind that he wouldn't please her, just from their little chit chat earlier was saying he could and would give her ultimate pleasure. Hell, she experienced a taste of it earlier. When Yuri moved away from the door, she headed towards the drawers where she had placed her earlier after she had unpacked. Yuri would get everything she needed now before coming out of the shower. Most likely, Changwook would be using the room to dressed for dinner and she wasn't prepared to walked in on him while she was half-. Grabbing her bra and a pair of out of the drawer, she headed for the bathroom, grabbing one of the courtesy white bathrobes out of the closet. 

 

As Changwook was finishing getting dressed, he noticed the suite was remotely quiet except for the sound of the shower. Never in his life had he wanted a woman the way he wanted Yuri. He was starting to feel restless but most of all, as . He couldn't helped thinking how y she was and how much she seemed to enjoyed his kisses. Of course, there were plenty of other techniques he planned on using and some to put to the test before leaving the island. It didn't take much to see that she was a very passionate woman, even though he realized that she didn't have much experience. It didn't matter to him though since he planned on making sure he was the ing best she had ever had during their stayed here. 

 

Deciding that he had finished dressing, there was no reason to hang around in the bedroom so he walked into the living room. For his sanity, he felt the best thing to do was to removed himself from temptation's way. Put his mind on something else. So, he thought about his mom who he had spoken to yesterday. She had spent the majority of their conversation talking about his dad and that he was doing pretty good and how she planned on staying in Seoul a little longer to spend more time with him. His mom knew that Changwook didn't really give a but was just making small talked. There were so many times when he was a little kid when after hearing some of his classmates talked about their dad's that he, at some point, wished that he had a dad of his own. His mom did tell him that he wasn't around because he was busy working. Though at the time, he couldn't understand that he had a dad that was alive then how come he never came to visit and spend time with him like his friends' dad's. Of course, his mom never talked badly of the man but once he was seven and learned the true reason why his dad wasn't around, he lost all respect he had for the man and disowned his dad then and there. 

 

The tip of his ears suddenly twitched once he realized the shower was no longer running, 'She must have finished.' He thought. 

 

Changwook could just imagined her damp body wrapped in a huge fluffy white towel. He wished he was there to dry her off and the thought of just how he would complete the task. He would go slow, taking his time to indulge every inched of her body, starting with those gorgeous full s he tasted earlier then moving lowered to her flat stomach and her slim waist then to those beautiful pair of legs. He let out a frustrated sighed. This was just tortured thinking about all the naughty things he would do after that. There was no denying that he wanted Yuri. He had told her as much but she wasn't fully aware of the forced of that want. It had literally turned into a deep agonizing need, a need that wouldn't go away. 

 

Yuri looked at the outfit she had chosen to wear for dinner in a few hours. It was a sapphire sequined knit jewel-neck dress that clung nicely onto her curves. It was definitely an outfit that will catch his attention but nothing was compared and would get a rise out of him more than the y black lace-trim slipped nightgown with a matching thong that she would put on later. 

 

'And why the hell should I wait until later to put it on?!' She thought. Hell, she could imagined it now. The delicious agony Changwook would endured if she appeared at dinner wearing it, 'No doubt I will be the main entrée for the night.' And she did like the thought of it. 

 

Yuri stared at her dressed for a few seconds before deciding what to do. She walked towards her dresser and opened the drawer that held the black lingerie and tossed it onto the bed, 'Like Yoona said, just go with the flow and I think now's a good time as any to turned the heat up a bit.'

 

In the living room, Changwook was trying not to moved around so much in his chair. Though he was finding it very difficult and it was making the hard on he had even worse. The last thing he should be doing was sitting here, looking through a book, showing various ual positions while waiting for Yuri but he couldn't helped himself, the images were definitely arousing. There wasn't one position he couldn't picture him and Yuri trying out. 

 

'And once this week is over, I had have gone through every single one that's in this book.' He thought huskily, "Changwook Oppa." 

 

He turned his head to the soft sound of his name and what he saw had his eyes almost bogging out of his head, 'Holy !' He thought, coming to his feet. His mouth nearly dropped and his heart was thumping in his chest erratically. Intense ually need and raw desire was filling his veins as he continued to stared at her. 

 

When she moved away from the door, slowly crossing the room towards him, his mouth suddenly went dry and his entire body flared into an he couldn't hide. She had to be wearing the iest pieces of lingerie he had ever seen on a woman. Sure, he's seen other women in them but none of them had ever had this effect on his body like Yuri was doing to him now. 

 

'Oh, if she thinks she could sit at a table across from me wearing this then she definitely has another thing coming.' He thought. 

 

She came to a stopped in front of him as he stared into her eyes, understanding the message in her gazed, "Would you be horribly upset if I asked that we postponed dinner for awhile?" Yuri asked in a sultry voice. 

 

Changwook gave her a heated smirked before taking a step closer to her, "On one condition." 

 

"And that will be?" 

 

"That you let me consumed you instead." He watched her lips formed into a sultry smile. 

 

"Only on one condition." She replied back. 

 

"And what would that be?" 

 

Yuri moved her lips closer to his and murmured in a soft y tone, "That I get to consumed you as well." Changwook's body immediately responded to her words as he wrapped his arms around her waist and connected their mouths.