Never go in without asking permission

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

 

brown fonts means you ordered something

 

You were alone in the room now. You looked around and saw that the room was huge and that the bed was wiiidee.

You hopped on the bed and removed your stuffy clothes. Suddenly, somebody knocked and barged in the door while you were dressing up.

He was bowing deeply when the door opened. "Mianhae for being late. I am..." He froze midsentence.

He looked up at you. Then, he emotionlessly said "Myungsoo." After that, he left the room like nothing happened..

Furious that he suddenly barged in without getting your permission, you quickly wore pyjamas and called Myungsoo.

Wait a minute, why were your butlers even that young? Their hormones were still on the loose. That one guy called Sungjong was probably even younger than you. Or he was just really cute. Aren't butlers those old wrinkly men (credits goes to television).

"Myungsoo! Get back here!" You screamed.

He turned around and smiled. "What is it that you want, master?"

"Apologize." You demanded.

"Mianhamnida." He said as he bowed. Then, he walked away from you.

"Yah! I can't quite feel your apology! Apologize again!" You yelled.

He turned around and glared at you. You tried to act as if you were not scared. But you actually really were.

Quickly, he walked towards you and lifted your chin up. Woah, he's really tall, you thought. Or it was just because you were 158 cm.

You looked at him, confused. "What are you doing?"

"Apologizing," he muttered.

Then he crushed his lips to yours.

You tried to pull away but he was too strong. You eventually gave up and kissed back. You felt him smirk and and he bit your lip.

"Ow," you said, but you shouldn't have done that. Or, maybe you were right. Your heart jumping with joy yet your body insists that it was wrong. Why? His tongue managed to enter your mouth.

His tongue explored your mouth, making you shiver with pleasure. Before he could do anything better worse, you pulled away as hard as you can, pushed him out of the room, slammed the door, then shouted, "APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED. GO AWAY."

Your first kiss was stolen by some butler who doesn't respect his mistress.

And you liked it a lot.

You ran to your bed, sulking. Maybe I should fire him, you thought.

Yes, I should fire him.

Grinning evilly, you decided to call a butler other than Myungsoo to find the phone for you. You did not know where it was placed.

"SOMEBODY COME HERE!" You yelled.

Myungsoo appeared out of nowhere and approached you.

Feeling uncomfortable, you blushed and told him, "Not you. Call another butler."

He nodded, flashed you a smile, then went off to find a butler. Wait, that was familiar, you thought.

... Ah! That guy you met in the airport. You accidentally called him Yeobo.

As he was leaving, you shouted, "Come back."

Gah, pabo.

He turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Ne?"

"Tell me, did we meet in an airport before?" You suddenly felt comfortable talking to him. Meeting somebody you somehow knew would make you happier.

He grinned. You were expecting a yes because of his grin, but he suddenly said, "Ani."

You frowned. Then, the awkward and uncomfortable feeling of talking with him came back. With your cheeks feeling hot, you said, "Okay. Go back to your task now."

One minute later, the butler named Sungyeol arrived. "How may I help you, mistress?"

"Give me the phone." you ordered.

"Arasso," he smiled.

What's with these smiling butlers? You thought.

It was probably because they were weird, or they were kind, or you were just way too unfriendly.

Sungyeol came back and gave you the phone.

You went to your contacts list and saw... nothing but the butler's names.

"Why aren't there numbers of my parents?" You wailed.

"Because you already have seven butlers to take care of you," he said nicely.

"Fine. Then please tell me how to fire a butler."

He pouted dramatically. "You want to fire me?"

"Ani. I only want to fire that Myungsoo."

"You can't fire any of us, anyways. We can only leave voluntarily or your parents shall release us."

"What's my parents to you, anyway?"

"Your father is the CEO of Woollim Ent."

Your jaw slacked open.

You didn't know that such a company existed.

"I thought CEO's made sure that their artists live a good life?"

"We do live a good life. We live in this house. We have you." He smiled sheepishly.

Liar.

"Anyways, show me the way to the living room then summon all the butlers."

 

You arrived at the living room, then you sat on the white sofa. It was sort of like a cloud. Five minuted later, all the butlers were there. They sat up like a stick was glued to their back.

"Please, all of you, be yourselves. Be my friend. I don't really need formality here. Just continue to serve every order I tell you."

They all sighed in relief then stretched their legs and slouched lazily on the sofa.

Suddenly, Woohyun stood up and raised his hand. "Hey, you gave us 25 orders already."

You raised your eyebrows. "You counted?"

They all nodded.

"Okay. What's wrong if I did give you 27 orders already?"

Sungjong stood up and gave you a piece of paper. "Here it is, mistress noona."

You smiled at Sungjong. He beamed back. Then, you started reading what was written in the paper.

'The conditions for the butlers'

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comment, -jeiraz. ^.^
And as for the others, please comment! And, subscribe if you haven't done it yet. Haha.
I'll try my best to update a lot tomorrow. -.-" I was out the whole day. /despair/
Anywaayyssss, please continue to follow my fanfic.

OH YEAH BY THE WAY! I at counting the orders. /edits/
 be yourselves and summon all the butlers was directed to 7 people so it's 7 orders each.

-bookpie