Welcomed by my butlers

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

 

I hate school, you thought. Why do I need to go there when I get homeschooled afterwards?

You are Kim you. You are the smartest in the school, but in your classmates' opinions, you are the lamest and the ugliest.

You wear a skirt that reaches your toes, you wear round, thickly-brimmed glasses and you always keep your hair in a braid. Not a single hint of makeup could be seen in your face.

You are a nerd. A rich, innocent nerd.

The gates of your mansion opened for you and you nonchalantly entered, not bothering to admire the beautiful place. Then, you entered and slammed the door of the mansion.

"Rosaaaa!!! My math, english, and history books were torn into pieces!" You shrieked.

When you were in school, your jealous classmates invaded your locker and tore all the pages. Wow, you thought. They hate me so much that they'll even waste their time destroying three books.

Rosa, one of your maids came running down the stairs, comforting you. "Don't worry. I have good news for you, you. You'll definitely forget your problems."

You raised your eyebrows. Your school's books were so expensive, and it was a shame to buy something you don't need, considering your teacher at home made you memorize everything in it. And, it's the 6th time your books were destroyed.

"Your umma and appa are sending you back home to Korea! Isn't that fantastic?" she asked.

Your eyes widened. "Chincha?! Or am I just dreaming?" You slapped yourself. Ouch.

Rosa nodded and smiled weakly. "I'll be able to reunite with my family, too. Your parents released me and gave me money enough to support me for a lifetime!"

You nodded in understanding. You controlled your tears. It would be selfish if you wanted her to stay, when she has a family to be with after a very long time.

"So... When's the flight to Korea?" you asked.

She started getting your shoes. "12 am later."

"WHAAAAAT?! Later night? Err... Morning? Only 8 hours left here? But I didn't say goodbye to yeobo yet!" You pouted.

"Tsk. You young ones and the nicknames. You aren't even in a relationship, but you call each other yeobo."

You pouted even deeper. "But yeobo's my only friend!"

"Ne, ne, ne... Go to your room now, and wait like a good girl."

"But I am a good girl..." you started but the other maids started dragging you to your room.

You arrived at your room and you sighed. Soon, you will lose all your precious friends (if you had any) and your yeobo.

Oh well. Your parents sent you here as 'training for the harsh life ahead'. It probably involved leaving your loved ones too.

You controlled your tears yet again. What if I don't find new loved ones?

You took your second phone (for home use only) which was kept in your drawer. You scrolled and scrolled to find Yeobo. Yeobo... Yeobo... Yeobo...

There it is! You quickly called Yeobo. It was probably only the second time you contacted her on phone.

"Ring ring. Ring ring." you tapped your fingers impatiently. Then finally, "Yoboseyo?" asked a boyish - no, manly voice. That's your yeobo. You would've thought she was a man if it wasn't for her huge s. She cried out when you first poked it.

"Yeoobooo!" you whined in an aegyo way. Your voice was a little shaky from controlling tears.

"Oh? Visit me tomorrow. Can't talk to you right now. Saranghae." then she hung up.

She hung up, you thought.

Your one and only best friend ignored your call when you wanted to say goodbye. She doesn't love you, you thought.

And you gave in to your tears. They fell from your eyes, then slowly trailed down your cheeks. You wiped them away, but they kept coming back.

Little did you know, your yeobo was crying too. She was prohibited from talking to you, or even saying goodbye. But, they gave her a promise. A promise that she would be able to meet and be with you even longer, though in a new side of her.

Then, you fell asleep.

 

"YOU!!! It's ten o'clock already! Get up!" shouted a shrill voice of Rosa.

"Bffzz I hvvntt pgfdd..." But I haven't packed, you mumbled.

"I packed your clothes for you, so go wear the clothes I prepared for you. Pali!"

You groggily sat up and got the clothes Rosa was holding. Then, not bothering that Rosa was still in the room, you started stripping.

"Aiissh! You won't survive in Korea if you continue doing that!" she reprimanded.

"Wae? Do maids their female masters?" you asked, still sleepy.

Rosa shook her head and left your room. You swore you could see a slight smile in her face.

You gasped. Female maids?

 

at the airport

 

When you arrived at the airport, you realized what outrageousness you were currently wearing. Everybody was wearing jeans and simple tops, while you wore...

tumblr_lwz2sytMLb1qh85ejo1_500.png

You turned to Rosa, who was getting a hanky from her pocket. Then, you hugged her tightly.

"Rosa, I'll miss you. Thank you for being with me all these years, for being my make-shift mother... and giving me these outrageous clothes." You giggled.

She laughed along with you then affectionately pecked you on your cheek. "Annyeong. Saranghae, you."

Then, you walked inside the Departure department. You also saw somebody who looked like your Yeobo.

"Yeobo! Yeobo!" you shouted. You couldn't help but hope it was her.

A bunch of foreigners and all the Koreans turned to look at you for shouting some random word, and so did the person thought was your Yeobo.

Oh, it wasn't Yeobo. The person you called was a male. And, he was gorgeous. He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

You smiled and apologized. "Mianhae. I thought you were somebody I knew."

He frowned, as if remembering something, nodded goodbye, then ran away.

 

at your home in Korea.

 

You opened the doors to your house. Nobody was there to welcome you. You sighed and looked down on the floor.

Oh, there's something on the floor.

It's a footprint sticker! It has something written on it. Follow the footsteps, it will lead you to your room.

You followed it and to know that you were getting close, a bunch of cheesy lines popped up. You guessed that it was from your Umma and Appa.

Welcome to the family!

Let's share hot memories with each other, okay?

You're a star with us!

You're in front of our heart now. Knock!

You looked in front of you, only to see that you were already in front of a door with a heart in it. You knocked at the heart.

The door opened, and six gorgeous men dressed in butler clothes grinned at you and opened their arms widely.

"Annyeong Haseyo Master you! We are Infinite, your butlers!" They said all together.

You smiled then bowed.

They introduced themselves. They were Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong.

"Okay, you may leave now." you dismissed them.

They bowed deeply then left the room.

You were alone in the room now. You looked around and saw that the room was huge and that the bed was wiiidee.

You hopped on the bed and removed your stuffy clothes. Suddenly, somebody knocked and barged in the door while you were dressing up.

He was bowing deeply when the door opened. "Mianhae for being late. I am..."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The story is not , but there will be mild . o.o Depends. I dunno. Whatever. It's going to be rated anyways. I might make it if I feel up for writing stuff like that.
So... that's the first chapter. Still fluffyy. XD 
The story is like fluff with mild . ;o; *rambles on and on*
ANYWAYS, not all chapters will have rated stuff, 'kay? XD
I love you, readersss!~ <3
--bookpie--