One infinite member went on a date, one went to stalk

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

 

That stupid guy... Aish. Fine, let them go on a date. I don't care.

...

...

Or maybe I'll stalk them on their date later. Just to see what my butler does.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

You paced around behind a tree, looking when will Myungsoo and Bom leave.

Pace, pace, pace, peep. Nope, they're not yet exiting.

"Um, mistress, why are you pacing around there since seven minutes ago?" asked a voice.

You froze and turned around. Woohyun.

"Oh. Annyeong Woohyun. Your Myungsoo is going on a date. I'll stalk them because it's my fault."

He looked at you in horror. "He's going on a date?" He looked over my shoulder. "With 2NE1's Park Bom, too!"

You looked at him in confusion. "To anyone?"

"It's a group. Anyways, they just left! Let's follow them!" And he dragged you very silently. As silent as an ambulence siren.

 

You both followed them until they reached a different version of an amusement park that you expected.

A couple amusement park.

The Myungsoo and Bom couple linked arms together and walked in the entrance, but was stopped. After five seconds, Bom kissed Myungsoo then happily entered.

Woohyun and you looked at each other in horror.

"What'll we do?" You panicked.

Woohyun thought for 3 seconds then started pulling your hand towards the entrance. "I'll do the technique I was taught when I was in training. It looks like lip-to-lip, but it's actually lip-to-cheek."

You nodded shakily. That was good enough. Finally, you stopped at the entrance. A fat lady appraised both of you from head to toe.

She scrunched her nose. "Are you really a couple?"

"Of course!" we both answered. We glanced at each other, nervous.

The fat lady was about to say something, but then Woohyun held your face, then slowly but surely, kissed your cheek.

You could already feel yourself blush. Kissed by butlers. Yesterday, by Myungsoo, now, by Woohyun. Who's next, really?

"Is that proof enough?" Woohyun asked, cheeks colored lightly with red.

She stared at both of you intensely. "I never asked for a demonstration."

Your mouths fell open.

She sighed. "Anyways, silly couple, get in. It's free for today, since it just opened."

You both walked like zombies when going in. Then, you completely forgot about the mission of following Myungsoo and Bom.

Woohyun looked at you. You looked at Woohyun. Slowly, smiled worked its way on both of your faces. Then you burst out laughing.

"Wahahaha! All that panic for nothing!" You shouted.

"I know, I could already see your legs wobble when we approached the lady!" Woohyun laughed.

"Yeah, and your hands were sweating like hell." You answered, half intending revenge.

Woohyun glared at you a bit. "Your voice was shaking."

"Like yours wasn't." You snapped.

"You blushed like mad when you got kissed on the cheek." He stated.

"Because that was the second time I got kissed. Ever. How about you? You're a man, but you still blushed." 

He looked at you guiltily. "Oh, it was your second? Are second kisses special?"

"Don't change the topic." You honestly didn't know if it was special.

He sighed. "First time that I kissed somebody who isn't a hardcore fan or some actress."

You raised your eyebrows. "What's the difference?"

Blushing, he turned away. "Let's just go... to the roller coaster!" He then forced you to go in line for the roller coaster. He stood behind you.

You looked behind. "Why the hell are-" You froze when you realized that you were talking to a neck. Your eyes were on his lips. You felt sinful.

"Did I forget to tell you that you're small?" Woohyun laughed.

"I'm not small, I'm just 166 cm, not some staggering... whatever your height is."

Then, the line moved so we walked until we got a seat in the rollercoaster.

We sat comfortably in the rollercoaster, then, there were shouts, "OMG INFINITE'S WOOHYUN IS ON A DATE!"

"CHINCHA?! WHERE? WHERE WHERREEEE?!"

"NO! LOOK AT THIS! INFINITE'S L IS ON A DATE, NOT WOOHYUN! ES."

"Chincha?!" The voices slowly faded.

Woohyun pouted. "So they love L more than me, huh."

You grinned. "Choose, getting caught on a ride with me or being sought for by the fans today?"

He started to say something but suddenly, the roller coaster zoomed away.

 

After the ride, you stumbled out of your seat, dizzy.

And eyeglasses-less.

"Woohyun? Woohyun?" You walked around the rollercoaster seats.

Then, new people came in. You were more lost than ever. "Woohyuuun!"

Finally, somebody grabbed your hand and took you out of the crowd.

"Aish, where's your glasses?" he asked. This voice sounds familiar...

"I lost it while the roller coaster was doing loops." Your stomach gets twisted just remembering that.

He sighed. "Anyways, here are contacts. Use it." He placed contacts on my hands.

And he was gone.

"you-ah! Where have you been? I've been hunting all over the place! Some fangirls even caught me!" Woohyun came from behind and shouted in my ear.

Like a pro, you opened the box with the contacts plopped the contacts on your eyes.

Woohyun looked at you and widened his eyes. "Wait, aren't you that girl who makes loads of commercials? You even stole some commercials which were supposed to be SNSD's."

You looked at him confusedly. "What?"

"You look really pretty--" He blurted out.

Awkward silence.

Then, he realized. Your alter-ego could have done those stuff, so you don't remember. "Mianhae for getting your hopes up, but, I was talking to the lady behind you. She was pretty."

You blushed in anger and looked away.

"Anyways, let's stalk L now. Bom could be him."

Both of you searched toured the whole park, getting freebies, got forced into buying couple rings, and buying cotton candy. You had to give all the cotton candy to Woohyun, though. He said it helps cover his face from the fans. Jerk.

Finally, you saw the Myungsoo and Bom couple getting on the ferris wheel.

"Woohyun, they rode on the ferris wheel! Hurry, let's get on the next passenger car!"

This time, you dragged Woohyun.

You managed to go in the next one, then you began to stare at the Myungsoo-Bom couple. Then they closed the curtains.

Why the hell did they have to close the curtains?, you thought.

You faced Woohyun, who was grabbing his cellphone. He sat beside you.

"Let's take a picture. I'll post it on twitter." he ordered.

You nodded. 

Woohyun did an aegyo pose while you, it being the first time for you to pose in front of a camera (from the cellphone), you just stared at the lens.

He tsk'ed. "Aish, use my lip gloss. And eyeliner, too."

He applied his makeup on me then nodded. "That looks better. Now, smile."

Actually, Woohyun was thinking, Holy crap I just gave her an indirect kiss with my lip gloss.

You smiled.

"Can you wink?" He asked, though he was sure that you could do. Sunggyu named you The Winking Queen since you winked in all of your commercials (which your alter-ego does).

You did your best to wink, which, to your surprise, came out naturally.

He grinned. "Perfect! Now pose like that for the camera." 

Click!

 

====================== 

 My usual long update. xD Long for my standards, that is. I didn't know how to end the chapter, really. Maybe I'll do a double update today.

Read;Comment;Subscribeee. I'll love you forevar. Really. Please tell me what you think about it!