How to calm a witch

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

 

***I changed the POV's, since after battling with myself, I think anything other than second person is better. Neater. It's still you, don't worry. :P This will only work if you have an account in AFF, so people without accounts... Make one now XD Anyways, I'll be using Author's POV or Your POV or L's POV or blahblahblaaaahh...
Italic is your thoughts. :)
Please continue to enjoy! :D

======================================

 

Author's POV

"You have the worst aim ever, ." he said tauntingly.

" got lucky!" you chanted.

They continued their raging fight, while the six others got their popcorn and enjoyed... well, tried to enjoy their show.

Sungyeol gulped. "I feel like I'm watching some gangster movie. No, a horror movie. With the gorey stuff. Maybe final destination?"

The six nodded.

Since the Myungsoo wouldn't stop throwing names at her like, , , e, blah blah blah, and none of her vases hit him, she stopped moving. Her weak body can't handle all these action.

Honestly, it hurts to be called a or a . I'm still human, though I have this other side of me which is totally different from the other. I'm still the same person. The other side just forgets.

Her other side is a total nerd, but is totally insensitive. All insults thrown at her are thrown away so casually. She honestly wants to be that side permanently.

Why do I have two personalities? Simple. My parents actually didn't want to have me, and they treated me so badly. Eventually, some genetic trait triggered, or a warlock cast a spell on me, and I suddenly had another personality that forgets everything. So, in other words, nerd personality = fake.

you sat down on Sungyeol's lap. "Myungsoo is so mean. I have feelings too." she hugged his neck.

Such a warm, warm neck. The pulse was throbbing, too. Not that she has this urge to drink his blood. She's not a vampire.

Sungyeol patted her head, unsure of what to do.

Myungsoo suddenly changed. "Pretty girl, please come here, go to your room."

She took a pen from somebody and threw it at Myungsoo. It hit his nose, but he stayed calm.

"You have good aim. Now, come with me and calm down."

Infinite all stared at Myungsoo since he was treating you like a wild animal.

To their surprise, you responded rather positively. "Mmm, you won't do anything bad to me? -face?"

Myungsoo's face was saying, You're not worth it, but what he said was, "You're too beautiful to be done bad to."

you stood up then walked to Myungsoo. He smiled at you and took your hand.

He then whispered something in your ear.

You fainted.

 

the next day~

 

Your POV

"Mistress, it's time to wake up. Ow, don't push me away. Wake- aish, don't kick me. WAKE UP!"

Somebody started shaking me.

I woke up, glaring at the person shaking me. It was Dongwoo.

He flinched. "Um. Are you you?"

Weird. "What do you mean?"

He fidgeted. "Do you like makeup?"

Makeup? No. I ate lipstick once, and makeup makes people look like clowns. "Ani."

A smile lit up his face. "Good! Now mistress, please get up and wash up. You have to go to school."

I nodded.

"Do you want me to fix your room?" he asked.

"Ah, ne. Go on." I replied groggily.

As I was walking towards the bathroom, I noticed Dongwoo taking his top off.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU TAKING YOUR TOP OFF?" I yelled.

He looked at me innocently. "It's part of the conditions."

Facepalm. I forgot about the stupid conditions. "Fine. When I go inside the bathroom, you can clean the room."

He nodded.

 

After taking a bath, I went out wearing a bathrobe. I forgot to take clothes.

I saw Dongwoo arranging my clothes. Topless. Ahh, the shiny body. I looked away, closing my eyes tightly.

I used my hands to guide myself to outside. Drawer... Drawer... Study table... Lamp... Door!

I opened the door and my eyes, only to see Sungjong blushing fiercely.

"M-mistress noon-n-a, what are you doing wearing only a b-bathrobe?" He covered his eyes.

Doing him a favor, I slammed the door and hid myself.

Oh right, Dongwoo's still in the room. But at least he put his top back on.

"Mistress, please choose your clothes for today. I will prepare for school as well." He left.

I sighed in relief. I will never order anybody to clean my room next time. I will learn how to do it myself.

Now, to choose clothes.

Inside: (bottom) Miniskirt, miniskirt, short shorts, short shorts, shorts, bikini, jeans that do not fit me...

(top) strapless shirt, strapless shirt, see-through shirt, loose shirt, tight shirt, jacket...

(fullbody) an ugly jumper and a dress.

Fine. Since it's only the the dress that actually covers more than half of my thigh (sort of) and looks decent, I'm using it.

tumblr_lxfif5HGXh1qf7ckgo1_400.png

 

I went out of the house and walked to school.

Then it hit me. Seriously, it did hit me.

"Ow!" A newspaper hit my head.

"Where do you think you're going?" Myungsoo asked.

I looked at him nonchalantly. "School."

He raised an eyebrow. "School's the other way, pabo."

Oh right. I don't know the way to school.

 

===================================

Yet another A/N. XD
Please tell me if you want it back to second person. :D It's okay. If I get five demands, I'll put it back to second person.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^-^ If it seems messy, sorry. T-T For any mistakes there, SORRYYY~
And to those who told me to get well soon... *tears up* Thank you. I'm awesome now.
I'll do my best in making this fanfic. Hwaiting! Annd, I demand
you to comment. XD