Bom orders her butler to...

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

 

"Heh. Which one are you giving me?"

You thought. Who would you love to give away?

Ah.

"Myungsoo. I'm lending you Myungsoo."

The girl smirked. "We have a deal. What's your name, by the way? I'm Park Bom."

You stared at her in disbelief. Disbelief that she's introducing herself and that you thought she would tell you to the principal when she doesn't even know your name.

Facepalm. "Now you want to be friends with me?"

Bom made an ugly face and left.

You sighed, grabbed the map of the school stuffed in your bag, and guided yourself to section 1.

Section 1... Section 1... Section 1... Oomph!

"Ow, watch your way," said an irritated voice.

Bowing deeply, "Mianhae!"

You looked up to see Myungsoo. "Oh."

"Mianhae, now I'll find my classroom." You walked away.

He grabbed your shoulder. You tried to break free but he was way too strong. You looked at him sceptically.

Fidgeting, "Okay, fine, I felt really sorry for leaving you there and now you probably went through hell trying to find school. So at least let me help you go to your classroom. Just to clear my conscience."

You stared at him blankly. The fact that he had a conscience shocked you a bit. "Um, sure."

He took your hand then started dragging you through the hallways. "What section are you in?"

"Section 1." You noticed that his hands were a bit sweaty.

After a long period of dragging, you finally arrived at a grand door were you could almost hear the angels singing.

"Are you sure this is my classroom?" You asked.

He nodded. "Ne. You're a VIP here, being a rich kid."

You rolled your eyes. "Gumawo."

When you turned to bow to Myungsoo, he smiled and left.

Wow, he has a cute smile.

And you started to feel guilty for giving him away.

 

YOUR POV

Gah, I should've given Sungjong. No, Dongwoo. Nevermind, make it Hoya. Argh! I shouldn't have given anyone! I feel so guilty now!

I shouldn't have given Myunsoooooo...

"Miss, are you interested in entering?" a male voice asked.

I snapped back to life. Oh yes, I am holding the door. With a bunch of students in sofas staring at me.

"Ne. I am." I entered and lamely tripped over, kneeling on the teacher's feet.

Bursts of laughter echoed in the room. About ten students were in the room. I blushed fiercely.

The room was like a house. A tea tray was in front, sofas were used instead of chairs, curtains draped over large windows, and the room smelled like cookies. The only difference was the whiteboard in front.

"You look like you're covered with dog slobber," some doll-like girl shouted.

Well. That is true. The dog me everywhere.

The teacher smiled. "We have a bathroom just behind the couches. Go wash up. You do look messy."

Daebak teacher. Pointing that I'm messy out.

I walked towards the bathroom. Luckily, I avoided the trap some guy set up for me to trip.

Opening the bathroom, I was even more amazed. There was a huge gold bathtub.

Removing my eyeglasses, I washed myself on the sink and used the towel with my name in it to wipe myself.

Bah, everything is soo blurry without my eyeglasses. I felt the sink, finding my glasses. But I couldn't find it.

Devastated, I walked more, trying to find my eyeglasses. Then I heard a sound that didn't come from me.

Ohmyinggosh there's a corpse on the golden bathtub and now it came back to life with my glasses.

The corpse was fully clothed wearing all black and it sat on the bathtub. It apparently had short hair and must've been dead for a long time, considering he was very white. He must have died banging his head on the tub since his head was red.

Then, the corpse talked. "Are these glasses yours?"

Stuttering, "N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-e-e."

"This is a bathroom. Why didn't you lock it?"

"SO YOU CAN'T KILL ME, YOU STUPID CORPSE!"

The corpse crawled towards me with a strange whining sound. Yaaahhhh! So scared!

Then the corpse put my glasses back to my eyes.

Oh. It was a guy with red hair. Good-looking, too.

He neared his face to mine. "I didn't want to put those horrid glasses back, but I didn't want to be looked at as a corpse."

I blushed. "Uh-huh. Mianhae."

He grinned and pinched your cheeks. "Come on, Harry Potter eyeglasses.  If you're wondering about the classroom, it's sort of like... our parents wanted to homschool us, but they were too dumb so they just sent us here. "

"And yeah... Introduce yourself. I'm Chunji." he added.

 

 

later that day, before going home, at the gate...

"Annyeong." Myungsoo said.

I looked at him guiltily. "Annyeong."

He was about to say something, but I cut ahead. "You see, I was forced to do this! You're--"

"My butler, Myungsoo. Indefinitely." Bom interceded.

Speechless Myungsoo. I nodded to him that what she was telling was true.

Then, he turned cold and turned away from me. "What must I do to please you, mistress?"

My heart ached a bit.

Bom smirked. "To please me, huh?"

She pulled Myungsoo's face closer to her and said, "Let's go on a date in the amusement park, then to a hotel if we have time." Then she landed her lips on Myungsoo's.

My heart ached a lot. That reminds me of scenes I read in books. It was...

Sadness that... you were being... ignored. Yeah. They suddenly did PDA in front of me.

I looked at them one more time, then walked away.

That stupid guy... Aish. Fine, let them go on a date. I don't care.

...

...

Or maybe I'll stalk them on their date later. Just to see what my butler does.

 

=====================

Comments, subscriptions... lovvvveeedddd. <3333

Oh, and just to clarify, they're all in celebrity form, but their schedules aren't extremely packed. Yet.