Declaration

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

 

"Can you wink?" He asked, though he was sure that you could do. Sunggyu named you The Winking Queen since you winked in all of your commercials (which your alter-ego does).

You did your best to wink, which, to your surprise, came out naturally.

He grinned. "Perfect! Now pose like that for the camera." 

Click!

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Aish, that stupid mistress.

Going to a couple park with Woohyun. Just to stalk me. Chincha...

And now, I have to do everything just to make Bom not see her. Aish.

What did that pabo mistress do to give me to Bom, anyway? It really hurt my feelings. It's not my fault that I got angry and went to Bom. I was completely hers, then she gave me away.

I hate her now. Pabo mistress!

I really hate her.

Hate hate hate hate!

Bom looked at me. "We're not really dating, we're just doing this for the publicity. Don't worry, we'll both benefit."

I glared at her.

"It's time to go down now sweeties," the ferris wheel manager told me.

Then I got an idea. I bent over to the ferris wheel manager and whispered, "Woohyun, a popular person, is riding on the ferris wheel. Go stop it and let the fans take a picture."

That way, Bom wouldn't have a chance of bumping into you.

The manager frowned. "But..."

I gave her my best cold stare.

"Fine."

Smile photogenically to make sure she doesn't regret it.

The manager swooned as soon as I smiled.

Bom whined. "Why are you flirting with some fat lady when you have me beside you?"

"I am not flirting with her and we aren't even together in the first place. Why'd you care if I flirt with someone?" I grumbled.

She locked her arms around mine then pinched me really hard but not obviously.

"Ow!" I winced in pain.

She gave me a python glare. "The media might catch you saying that."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

We walked around and signed autographs, since Bom didn't bother hiding from the ravenous crowd.

That reminds me of somebody.

After walking around in circles, the media finally had the guts to approach us and stop following us at the back.

A weird dude with a photogenic smile walked towards me. "Annyeong, can we ask you a question?"

"Ani-" I started, but Bom cut ahead of me. "NE! Please do."

Sigh.

The dude smiled. "You're here in a couple amusement park together. You were seen kissing in the gate. Then does this mean you're together?"

Bom smiled happily. "Ne! We got together earlier today. I'm so happy."

Aish, this is irritating. I covered Bom's face and drew the cameraman's attention. "Mianhae if you got excited, but I am together with Bom, we are currently together only for her benefit. We do not have a real romantic relationship. I serve only one girl and belong to only one girl. And that girl is not Bom."

Silence filled the whole place.

And, you mistress happened to be there.

 

YOUR POV

Woohyun dragged me to the place where we could see a big crowd gathering. Obviously, the Myungsoo-Bom couple was there.

Honestly, the ferris wheel manager was a pedonoona. She insisted that Woohyun would do the bunny aegyo before she would let us go. Aish.

A cameraman was facing Myungsoo and he looked really annoyed. Then, he suddenly said something really horrifying.

"Mianhae if you got excited, but I am together with Bom, we are currently together only for her benefit. We do not have a real romantic relationship. I serve only one girl and belong to only one girl. And that girl is not Bom."

Holy.

 

---------------------

Sorry for the late update! Homework overload. T-T

Sorry for the short update, too. XD My excuse is, yet again, homework overload.

I promise to update tomorrow. <3