Shifts + Extra story

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

Shifts

Woohyun's POV

"Mianhae if you got excited, but I am together with Bom, we are currently together only for her benefit. We do not have a real romantic relationship. I serve only one girl and belong to only one girl. And that girl is not Bom."

I glanced at mistress. She was red from head to toe.

She bit her lip and said, "Let's go home. I feel really nervous."

I was about to obey her, until the media got hold of me. "Ah, Woohyun-sshi! You're in a date as well? Who's the lovely girl you're with? Wait... isn't she the..."

Mistress turned to look at the cameraman and glared at him. She brought out a pocket knife from... well, a pocket.

Then, she scraped the camera lens with the knife. "Leave, or what happened to the camera will happed to your eyes."

 

... We switched the TV off.

(by the way, all the stuff from above were watched in the TV)

you's parents glared at her. "Well?.."

She fidgeted.

"Do you know what would've happened if we let the media air that?" her father roared.

She pouted. "But appa... Myungsoo..."

"Myungsoo did a great job. He never lied in front of the media. Now, you. You carelessly lost your temper in front of the media! I would've disowned you!"

Her father slapped you. She started crying. Strangely, her alter-ego hasn't appeared yet. It should've popped out by now.

"As extra punishment, you can only have four butlers at a time!" he roared. "And to think I considered to give them all as a homecoming gift..."

I could read you's eyes. Four butlers at a time? Paradise! But her outer shell said, "No Appa... Anything but that..."

"That is my final decision! Myungsoo will be your all-time butler..."

Her eyes widened.

"Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Hoya will serve you for this week together with Myungsoo..."

Her eyes started talking. No, not Myungsoo!

"And next week, it will be Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Dongwoo!"

She stopped crying and smiled a bit. "No Myungsoo?"

He glared at her. "I said, he'll be your all-time butler. Do I have to tell everything one by one?"

She turned red. "Mianhae."

"Arasso. By the way, you'll be starting a drama soon, and we're thinking of putting you in We Got Married as well. In case you didn't know, you did a lot of commercials, and one guest appearance in a horror movie. My secretary will show them to you. You even had a tea commercial with Sunggyu once. Any other questions?"

No response. She just stared at him.

"Fine then. I'll visit you if I have time." He left the house with a bang.

Instantly, mistress transformed into a lunatic, laughing because of nothing.

Why'd I get this mistress, of all other girls in the world?..

 

~le extra story

AUTHOR'S POV

When the lovely author can't think of interesting challenges and time to write them, you simply roams around the mansion.

One day...

Poor you couldn't find anything to do, so she approached the maids' butlers' quarters.

Then, she heard these strange noises from Dongwoo and Hoya's room.

"Ahhhhh, more! More effort!" Dongwoo shouted.

you froze in horror.

"No, let me rest f-first..." Hoya said, panting.

Dongwoo whined. "I'm dying over here!"

Suddenly, Sunggyu's voice popped in the scene. "Hey, did you forget me?" It sound quite muffled. you assumed that it was because Sunggyu was under the bed sheets.

Seriously panicking, she knocked to the the door next to that door. Receiving no reply, she opened it without their permission.

Only to see Myunsoo and Sungyeol sleeping on the same bed, apparently topless. 

you was on the verge of fainting. She left the room and went to the next door, not knocking again.

This time, it was Woohyun and Sungjong, throwing flying kisses at each other.

Innocent couple sending innocent kisses is not fine if they're both men.

you slowly backed away, shaking her head fiercely. This is not happening... Not happening...

Sungjong then saw you.

"Ah! Mistress noona! This isn't what you think..." he edged closer to her.

She widened her eyes in horror. "Don't touch me."

He tsk'ed. "Noonaaaa~ We're practicing aegyo for our fans!"

Ohhh. She thought. But then the other two rooms flashed back to her mind.

"Myungsoo and Sungyeol are sleeping in the same bed, topless. Explain that."

Woohyun raised his hand. "Ah, they're both sick, so we confined them in the same room. Since it's really hot for them, we removed their shirts."

She narrowed her eyes. "Then why is the first room contained with malicious pants?"

Sungjong and Woohyun gasped. "Bwoh?! Malicious garments? Show us, pali!"

"... Pants - short gasps of breath. Something like that?" she said, rolling her eyes.

So the three ran to the first room which contained the 'malicious pants'.

Woohyun listened to the door closely and gasped. He then kicked the door open.

Then, they saw the Dongwoo and Hoya lifting up the broken bed of the double decked bed. Sunggyu was stuck in between.

you started to panic. "Ahhh!!! Sunggyu might get crushed! Pali, pali, Woohyun or Sungjong, call the handyman!"

Sungjong raised his finger. "Ah, but mistress noona, that'll cost you skinship. You're ordering us."

She changed her mind. "Just help them, then. I'll do it myself."

Woohyun blocked the door. "That's still an order. Do you want skinship?"

There's no escaping it, is there?

She pouted. "Eh, but... This is an emergency! Let's do whatever you want to do with me later."

Sungjong raised his hand. "Does that include me?"

Skinship with Sungjong?..

The innocent Sungjong?

Really.

"I cancel all the orders I ever gave you." Then she ran out of the door to call the handyman.

After that incident, Woohyun forgot (or purposely didn't remember) the skinship thing.

All was well.

 

I'm so sorry for the late update, really. I'm so busy recently.

Anyways!

Read! ☼ Subscribe! ☼ Comment! ☼

( ˘ ³˘) Saranghae~

tumblr_lytcn6XCn21qjbhbeo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lysqa2cLlP1qc1uuro1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lyteo748vn1qjbhbeo1_500.gif