Blackmailing for a butler

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

Yet again, I decided to change the style. I'll be using second person again, tee-hee. But I'll keep the POV's of different characters.

===========================

 

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Myungsoo asked.

I looked at him nonchalantly. "School."

He raised an eyebrow. "School's the other way, pabo."

Oh right. I don't know the way to school.

This is so humiliating. I am dumber than a butler who stole my first kiss. I blushed crimson.

"Yah! Bring me to school!" I ordered.

He raised his eyebrow. "No." He ran away.

I chased after him. "Myungsoo, did you forget who's your mistress?!"

His voice was growing fainter. Gosh, he's so much faster than me. "THERE ARE NO CAMERAS SO I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUUUU~"

And he was gone.

Annoying butler. If I had the chance, I'm totally firing him.

So now, I'm left with nothing but air to guide me to school. Air, please help me!

Air did not respond.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

You walked desolately towards the path you last saw Myungsoo. Thankfully, it was still straight and you didn't have to turn left or right yet.

Suddenly you heard a loud bark. You looked back only to see a big black dog coming right at you. You stared at it in horror.

It stopped in front of you and...

your hand.

Awww, so sweet.

You sat down and played with the dog.

Five minutes later, you were still playing with the dog. You didn't notice it, but Sungyeol was already hiding behind a tree, watching how long you would play with the dog.

Five minutes after that (which totals 10 minutes), you were still playing with the dog. Sungyeol started to wonder if you were interested in leaving. He wasn't bored, though. Why?

Whenever the dog barked, your eyeballs jumped out of its sockets, almost touching your glasses and you laugh nervously. When it you, you smile again. The cycle continues.

Sungyeol looked at his watch. 7:57 am. Holy crap, 3 minutes before we're... I mean... I'm late.

He seriously did consider bringing you to school. But he decided not to, since it had... consequences. Myungsoo ordered them to ignore you.

He left, but when the watch beeped 8:00 am, he sighed and slumped by the lamp post.

By this time, you were still playing with the stupid dog.

Sighing, Sungyeol, feeling guilty, went back and decided to help you go to school.

When Sungyeol arrived, you looked at him. You smiled widely. "Annyeong Haseyo!"

He stared at you dead in the eye. "It's 8:05 already."

Your jaw slacked open. "Chincha?!"

"Ne..."

You stood up. "Then please bring me to school!" You crossed your fingers, thinking he would start acting like Myungsoo.

"Fine." He turned and walked away.

Quickly, you followed him, only to hear whining behind you.

Stupid dog. Making me late. Forget me. Let's move on.

You left the dog and followed Sungyeol happily.

 

When you arrived at school, the prefect of discipline was staring at you and Sungyeol.

She gave you a warning, but totally skipped Sungyeol. That wasn't surprising, seeing that there were girls with knives and murderous glints in their eyes saying, Let Sungyeol go or you'll witness a real-life final destination movie in front of her.

Sungyeol left you without saying goodbye.

Meanwhile, the girls were bashing him and you with questions.

You received the following statements or questions.

"Are you together?!"

"Why are you so... wet?"

"Your eyeglasses... So Harry Potter."

"You're the reason Sungyeol is late! I hate you!"

"You're too ugly to stand next to him."

"Hey, are you a new fan on Infinite?"

You looked at them confusedly. "You're infinite's fans?"

They squealed and Kya'd. "Ne!!! They recently took a one week break and now school's the only place where we can see them! Tons of people are transferring here now! They're such awesome singers and dancers!"

You looked at them, dumbfounded. "Infinite? You mean my butlers?"

Now it was their turn to look confused. "Huh? Butler?"

 

Then, you realized how you would damage their reputation if someone like you were their mistress.

You smiled lopsidedly and said, "Oh, sorry. I was fantasizing something."

They looked at you suspiciously then walked away.

One girl with a broken arm remained. "They're your butlers?"

"Ani."

"Tell me now or I'll tell the PRINCIPAL that you broke my arm instead of Minzy." She clamped . "I mean Mi... Minnie."

You stared at her, shocked. She didn't even enter her classrooom and she would have injured a person severely already! What the hell?

"Fine! So they are!"

She smirked. "Lend me one."

"What?"

"I told you, Lend. Me. One."

Feeling a bit protective, "You talk about them as if they're items."

"Lend me a butler or I'll tell the principal." Evil hag.

"FINE! Aish!" You yelled.

"Heh. Which one are you giving me?"

You thought. Who would you love to give away?

Ah.

"Myungsoo. I'm lending you Myungsoo."

 

===============================

>.< Thank you for the comments and the new subscriptions! <3 PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, KAAAAY? :D