The conditions

Infinite? You mean my butlers?

 

 

Sungjong stood up and gave you a piece of paper. "Here it is, mistress noona."

You smiled at Sungjong. He beamed back. Then, you started reading what was written in the paper.

'The conditions for the butlers

Hello daughter! Since we are not able to live with you in your extremely expensive house, we gave you butlers!

Your butlers are actually in a group called Infinite, but they didn't follow our instructions so I sent them to you for bootcamp. You needed that too. Soon, we will give you a very  nice job.

Now, it wouldn't be much of a bootcamp without the conditions, right?

For every order you give them, they have to do something else.

Don't think that we won't see you, we have hidden cameras.

Okay! Here they are! Have fun! :">

Washing dishes – topless but with apron

Fixing your room – topless

Cooking – drenched from head to toe

Cleaning the bathroom – wearing only a towel

Cleaning the house – wearing a maid uniform

Others – skinship

From, Umma and Appa ^_^"

You stared at the piece of paper, horrified. It was as worse as being called by your real name (which is Pa-Kyu, since some idiot nurse misspelled your name).

Without even bothering to ask permission from your butlers, you left in a rush, clutching the letter. You did not want to see them, or them seeing you.

 

When you slammed the door, Sungjong stood up. "Oh, I forgot to give mistress unni- noona the other letter. I think I should go there and give it to her.

"Ani!" Sungyeol pulled Sungjong's shirt. "She's afraid of us. You know, we're total strangers but she has to see us… do stuff."

Sungjong nodded sadly. "Okay."

The butlers sighed in relief.

"Let's just open it, then!" He beamed.

Before anybody could stop him, he already tore the envelope, revealing the content.

Sungjong widened his eyes as he read it and stared at everybody. "Did one of you happen to do something… noona isn't used to?"

Guilty aura flowed from somebody.

They all shook their head, except for Myungsoo. He stared at the ground, really stressed.

Sunggyu glared at Myungsoo. "You did something, didn't you?"

"Ne. I did do something. I talked to her." He stated simply.

Hoya laughed loudly then froze when he realized nobody else was laughing.

Dongwoo spoke. "What's wrong with that, anyway? Aren't we here so she could experience new things?"

Sunjong shook his head. "Ani… Ne. Ani. Yaaah!!! Ne. Just read this letter."

Dongwoo and Myungsoo reached for the paper but Woohyun grabbed it first.

Woohyun grinned. "Okay, here it goes."

"Dear you ,

We still haven't found a cure for your multiple personality disorder. It's probably the most unique case, since you aren't fully insane. The others are already lunatics.

So, 'till we find a cure for your stupid brain, make sure you don't get too shocked and angry. You know what happens when you switch to your alter-ego.

We trust that you won't disgrace our name!~

From, Umma and Appa"

Woohyun dropped the letter. "Chincha? Our mistress is a lunatic?"

Sungjong wailed and the other men groaned. Myungsoo, yet again, was different though.

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun. "She is not a lunatic. She suffers a special case of multiple personalities. You'd almost want to say that a witch cast a spell on her, making her have two identities yet not experiencing the usual symptoms. Her alter-ego remembers everything, but her normal personality remembers nothing about her alter ego. She only knew that she had it when her parents told her about it."

They all gaped at Myungsoo. "Are you a stalker or what? How's you know that?" Hoya asked.

"Unlike you, I researched about my mistress," Myungsoo muttered.

Sunggyu laughed. "Now I know another reason you're called L. L is a famous detective in death note, right? Stalker."

Everybody laughed except for Myungsoo... and you.

Currently, you were in your alter-ego mode. Too many things happened in one day. Your alter-ego was a total witch who swore, had a daring personality, wore almost nothing, applied a ton of makeup, and was eyeglasses-less.

You walked towards the boys and grinned widely. You were wearing the shortest shorts and the most transparent top you could find. Everybody stared at you.

"What do you think?" You asked, giggling.

They all staggered and stared at your sudden change.

Myungsoo approached you then smiled. "you-ah. How about we go shopping?

The six other boys stared longer and their mouths now wide open, since Myungsoo wasn't affected by her change at all.

"Super L," Sungjong murmured.

You smiled sweetly at Myungsoo then hugged him really tightly. You let go, held his face close to yours, then...

slapped him. Real hard. Myungsoo glared at you while covering his cheek.

"You tard. I may be sweet and innocent but you still don't have the right to take advantage of me," you yelled in his ear.

"So it's this again, Pa-Kyu? I tried to be nice to you, you know!" He yelled.

The audience almost fainted out of shock. Their nerdy mistress turned into a queenka-type vampire.

"How many times do I have to tell the world not to call me that? , get out of this house!" You ran towards the flower vase then threw it at him.

The vase missed him and hit the wall.

"You have the worst aim ever, ." he said tauntingly.

" got lucky!" you chanted.

The two of you continued your raging fight, while the six others got their popcorn and enjoyed... well, tried to enjoy the show.

Sungyeol gulped. "I feel like I'm watching some gangster movie. No, a horror movie. With the gorey stuff. Maybe final destination?"

The six nodded.

 

==============================================

FINALLY I UPDATED 
LOL I am sick today, so I was able to re-type chapter 3.
I accidentally deleted this chapter along with a couple others last week. *wails*
I'm sorry for any mistakes and any lameness (if there's any), I feel quite dizzy. q: 
Comment, please! I was so happy seeing all these update soon's. XD I'll try to reply next time. *wink*
Saranghae, readers. *o*