Chapter 9

Assassination Squad

"Hah... Hah... Ace!!" The door to the boss's room burst open as the red head rammed in, panting.

"What's up, Heart? Why the hurry?" The blond boss frowned and leant forward. One of his best subornidate shouldn't be acting all flustered.

"I have something important to tell you." Recovering her cool and breath, Heart stood straight to her full height and stared straight at her boss's eyes, lips pursed.

~~~

"Ahhh!! I'm bushed!!" Lisa let out a sigh as she rubbed her forearm gently. Her sparring with Heart had just finished a few minutes ago and she's walking back to her shared room.

"Ah! Unnie!!" Lisa's face lit up when she saw Chaeyoung walking towards her in the opposite direction. She waved enthusiastically despite the pain in her arms.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung greeted the overly tall 10 year old with equal enthusiasm. Reaching each other in a few steps, both girls wrapped their arms around each other.

"Eww, Lisa, you're sweaty and sticky." Chaeyoung complained, sticking out her tongue when they break apart.

"Speak for yourself, unnie!" Lisa playfully punched Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Ow! That hurts you know!" Chaeyoung whined fakely.

"Really? I'm sorry! I didn't intend to use much force!" Lisa's face contorted into genuine worry.

"Hahahaha! I'm joking with you, Lisa!" Chaeyoung laughed at Lisa's innocence.

"How are you going to work for the Mafia like that?" The older shook her head and pulled her to their shared room. With their oppas.

"Ah! Oppas!" They entered and saw Seungri and Daesung sleeping peacefully on the lower bunk.

"Shhh. Let them sleep. They must be tired after coming back from a mission." Chaeyoung placed a finger on her lips as she pulled Lisa silently to the double decker opposite the boys' one. Lisa nodded and sat down with her unnie.

"I wonder how's a mission like." Lisa wondered out loud as she stared at her oppas.

"Me too......" Chaeyoung's words drifted off as they settled on watching their oppas' chest heaving up and down steadily.

"Ah! How's your training with Clover sunbae? I heard he's cold and mean." Lisa covered immediately after her accidental shout and whispered quietly to Chaeyoung.

"He's actually not mean. But can be a little unfriendly sometimes. It's better than I expected though. I learnt a lot from him." Chaeyoung patted Lisa's hand with assurance.

"Really? That's great to hear. So, are you playing with swords now?" Lisa asked again, curious.

"Hahahaha. Not playing Lisa. But Clover oppa is teaching me to wield different kinds of swords, so I can adapt to any situation. Oppa did ask me my favourite choice of weapon though." Chaeyoung stopped there.

"Let me guess. Katana? If that's wrong then I don't know anymore. That's the only sword I know." Lisa's answer made Chaeyoung chuckle.

"Actually my favourite weapon is not a sword. I chose a whip. It is familiar to me. Like the ribbon in cheer leading." Chaeyoung said as she untied a pink and yellow whip that was strapped to her belt.

"Hehhhh. Are whips powerful? They look harmless." Lisa reached out to touch the floppy whip.

"Hahahaha... I thought it was useless at first too. But Clover oppa showed me the power of a whip. Don't ever underestimate a whip Lisa. Even if it looks weak and useless, it hides a hidden strength. It's power can be equal to a polished sword or even more." Chaeyoung said seriously. Lisa gulped and nodded, still staring at the whip.

"Never mind my whip Lisa. How about you? Getting better at throwing punches?" Chaeyoung strapped her whip back.

"I think so. It's actually similar to dancing. But it's different too. It harms people." Lisa's eyes fell.

"Think of it as self protection. You're learning to protect yourself. Get it?" Even though that's what Chaeyoung said, but both girls knew that when the time comes and they have to go on missions, that wouldn't be the case. That thinking will get her killed. Lisa nodded slowly, still looking at her fingers and fiddling with them.

"Don't think too much into it. Let's have a shower and get to bed. Alright?" Chaeyoung suggested quietly as Lisa nodded, smiling.

~~~

"Is that true?? What a small world..." Ace sighed as he rubbed his temples sorely. The boss's room is filled with 5 people. The stars of Black Ace Family. Ace, Spade, Heart, Clover, and Diamond.

"No doubt, Ace." Spade nodded his head as he lifted his eyes from the laptop he had on his lap.

"After so many years..." A woman with long straight platinum blond hair let out a breath.

"It really is." Heart agreed beside the woman.

"Spade. Call the kids. We'll tell them that we'll help them in finding their hyungs and unnies. But don't tell them the reason yet." Ace ordered as the called man nodded and walked off.

"Diamond, you okay?" A tall man with geled black jet hair called out to the blond woman.

"Yeah. Just a bit overwhelmed." Diamond confessed as she closed her eyes and leaned back on the couch.

"Clover, in the mean time, check our database. Scan every household in the country. Give me the report of every child that is named Jennie, Jisoo, Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun and Dong Youngbae." Ace ordered again as Clover sprung into action immediately. Usually Spade is the one that does these stuff, but since Spade is out, Clover took over. Clover clicked open his tablet and started swiping across the screen. After a few minutes of swiping, Clover got the information he wanted and looked up.

"I got it."

~~~

*knock knock* no response.

"It's Spade." The man said shortly. And within seconds, the door flung open after Spade took a step back, just in time for the door to miss smacking on his face. Spade was amused. The four kids that stood in front of him were obviously sleeping when he knocked. The sheets were sloppily folded. However the kids looked as alert and up as though they had slept for full 24 hours. The boys adorned a poker face while the girls gave the man a small smile.

"Do you need us?" Daesung asked, stepping forward.

"Yes. All four of you. Please follow me to the boss's office." Spade said curtly before turning and walking off. The four children exchanged glances before following the older man. Seungri and Daesung walking in front while the girls followed behind. They walked for quite awhile before reaching their destination. Spade turned the knob and walked in, taking his place beside the boss, earning a satisfied nod from Ace.

"Good. All four of you are here." Ace started, holding the tablet in his hand.

"What do you want from us?" Seungri asked warily, eyeing the five best warriors of the Family.

"We're here to help you. We would like to help you in search of your hyungs and unnies." Heart answered. At her answer, the four of them widened their eyes by an inch. They knew about their hyungs and unnies.

"Why? Why would you help?" Daesung decided to drop the matter on why they would know and went straight for his huge question.

"We have our own reasons. Anyways, we already have our answers here." Ace avoided the topic and waved the tablet in the air.

"We have found the whereabouts of where your hyungs and unnies stayed. In the area of Gangnam. They are currently staying in a rented 3 room flat." Ace continued. The kids' eyes widened at the information.

"Then let's go find them now!" Chaeyoung said hurriedly, wanting to exit the room already.

"Okay. Heart, Diamond and Clover will go with you." Ace approved and the 8 of them practically ran out of the room, the adults chasing after the younger ones.

~~~

"Here? This is the place?" Lisa mumbled under her breath as she stared at the building in front of her. It wasn't in a good state but it wasn't in a bad state either. The building didn't look new and the colors were dull, and so were the streets. The 8 of them stared for awhile more before climbing up the steps with a heavy but excited heart. Daesung stood at the front and hand at the door.

*knock knock* everyone held their breath. The younger ones didn't knew why the adults did it too but was too excited to even figure out why.

*creak* the door opened slowly.

"May I help you?"

 

Hello! It's meee!! Technically, my country hasn't reach 12am yet so it's still panda's birthday!! I've been busying myself with painting my living room so I can only update now. After watching Bigbang's vlive of course!! I love last dance omg!! And I love fxxkit's mv! I'm gonna continue streaming on youtube so byebye!

-Yuui-