Chapter 7

Assassination Squad

"Ah... Seunghyun ah... Long time no see..."

"Neh, hyung." Seunghyun answered as he bowed down respectfully. The hyung that Seunghyun addressed had messy brown hair that looked over dyed. He wore a pristine suit that clung to his body perfectly. His tie is loosely tied around his neck though. A sloppy smile graced his lips when he saw the other two boys behind Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun ah, you brought friends?" The hyung shifted his head slightly to look at the boys clearer.

"I'll introduce. Jiyong, Youngbae, this is Choi Dongwook, my cousin. And hyung, this is Kwon Jiyong and Dong Youngbae, my dongsaengs." With Seunghyun's introduction, the hyung now known as Dongwook widened his eyes slightly.

"Seunghyun... You said my real name... You don't mean?" Dongwook stood up straight from his posture and looked into Seunghyun's eyes.

"Yes. We're planning to join YG." Seunghyun's answer shocked Dongwook.

"After so many years? Finally baby." Dongwook chuckled before closing up on them.

"Nice to meet you, Dongwook hyung." Youngbae and Jiyong bowed instinctively. Dongwook smiled and waved.

"It's okay, since you guys are joining YG, then meet boss first. I'm going on a mission. I'm a busy person you know." Dongwook waved lazily before stalking off. After he left did Youngbae and Jiyong dared to talk.

"Hyung!! I didn't know you had a cousin like this!" Jiyong let out, clearly relieved that Seunghyun's cousin left.

"It's a long story. Anyway let's go meet the boss." Seunghyun sighed at Jiyong's reaction.

"Do you know the boss, hyung?" Youngbae asked as they continued the walk along the white corridors.

"Actually no. I haven't met him yet. I only come here because of Dongwook hyung." Seunghyun answered, slightly nervous. They turned multiple corners before reaching a striking black door. The door had a majestic golden dragon drawn onto it, making it obvious that the people behind the door is someone who have authority.

"Here we go." Seunghyun breathed in once before turning the knob. An audible click was heard and they entered. The room was dimly lit with warm lights. In a glance, the room was filled with toys, like a child's one. Toy figures were lined on the shelves hammered onto the walls. Glass shelves protected those that were more expensive and delicate. It was a room filled with an air of childishness but full of authority at the same time as they met the eyes of the one seated behind the black and gold desk.

"You're... Se7en's cousin?" The men started as soon as they stepped in. Other than the apparently boss, another guy stood by his side, wearing full black suit.

"Yeah. The name's Choi Seunghyun. This is Kwon Jiyong and Dong Youngbae. We would like to join YG." Seunghyun said formally, voice not flinching a bit. The boss stayed silent for like forever with his cap shadowing his eyes, unreadable.

"Mmmm.... Why do you want to join us?" A straightforward question.

"We would like to search for our maknaes. They disappeared in the middle of a fire. But we'll reassure you, we'll fully cooperate with you before we search for our maknaes on our own. It would definitely not interfere with any orders you give us." This time, it was Jiyong who stood up and said, very honestly in fact.

"......... If that's the case, then why us? There are bigger Families out there." The man questioned.

"I heard it from Dongwook hyung that YG Family is small but efficient. And with us, it'll grow into a bigger and stronger Family, don't you think?" Seunghyun answered confidently.

"Mmmmm..." The man glanced once at the man beside him as he nodded.

"Okay then, the three of you passed. My name is Yang Hyun Suk, codename YG. Boss of the YG Family." The man stood up and formally introduced, his golden tie in the process.

"Codename?" Youngbae dared to ask.

"Yes. Everyone in the Mafia are suppose to have a codename. If you would please, think of one now. I need to register." The man beside Yang Hyun Suk said as he held up a clipboard and a pen.

"TOP." Seunghyun answered almost immediately.

"G-Dragon or GD." Jiyong answered next.

"Mine would be Taeyang then." Youngbae thought for awhile before answering.

"Good. My name would be Park Hongjun, codename Teddy. Don't call me by my real name when we're outside." The man stated after writing the names down.

"I trust that you have met Dongwook. His codename is Se7en. He's our solo killer. We have two more members. Our sniper, Park Jiyeon, codename Gummy. And our engineer, Park Jaesang, codename PSY, which I believed you heard his voice when you entered. You'll meet them sooner or later." Teddy informed as he set the clipboard down.

"Teddy, ask Se7en to guide them. And you guys will have to stay in here from now on." The boss said as he sat back down.

"We can't! We still have two sisters to take care of." Jiyong looked at Seunghyun who nodded.

"Is it okay if we stayed outside?" Seunghyun asked.

"Sisters huh. Okay. We'll provide you a dorm near here. You won't be coming back here for training. It'll make it too obvious for enemy Families. Se7en will train you boys outside." YG finalized as he waved the boys out of the room. The three boys smiled in satisfaction before bowing 90 degrees and left, with Teddy following behind.

"Are we going to pay for the dorm?" Youngbae asked the uniformed man.

"No. We're going to provide it for you." Teddy smiled for the first time.

"Thank you! It'll be a great help for us!" Jiyong thanked the brunette. Teddy led them towards a room with L shaped couches lined at every corner of the room. A huge monitor hung in the middle.

"This is the meeting room. Wait for Se7en to come back from his mission and he'll brief you on the details." Teddy said and left, leaving the three boys alone in the room.

"Wow. This is incredible. I can't believe we're in the Mafia now." Youngbae breathed as he slumped down on the nearby couch.

"Hyung, were you in the Mafia before?" Jiyong asked, joining his friend on the couch.

"No. I only know Dongwook hyung is in the Mafia. I don't really know much about it." Seunghyun said honestly as he plonked down on the couch too.

"What's the time now? Do we have enough time before Jennie and Jisoo wake up?" Youngbae asked, closing his eyes.

"It's 3am. We still have time depending on when hyung comes back." Seunghyun replied.

"Can we get a wink first?" Jiyong mumbled, eyelids drooping down.

"I guess...." And the trio fell asleep uncomfortably on the couch.

~~~

"HI KIDS!" Se7en burst in and screamed, shocking the boys awake.

"Wha-?!?!" The boys jumped up from their uncomfortable position at Se7en's voice.

"Hyung!! What happened?!" Seunghyun suddenly shouted. Looking at the direction where Seunghyun was staring, there was Se7en, standing there drenched in blood.

"Woah! Dongwook hyung!! You okay?!" Youngbae rushed to his side.

"Relax kids! This is not my blood. It's someone else's." Se7en laughed at the boys' reaction.

"What?! Seriously?! You went to kill someone?" Jiyong's mouth was hanging open.

"Yeah. That's what I do. And what you'll do in the future." Se7en said seriously. Eyeing the sticky blood on Se7en's hands made them think twice about their decision.

"Regretting already?" Se7en could tell what they were thinking.

"No. Even if this is what it takes, I'll do it for the sake for our maknaes." Jiyong knitted his eyebrows and stared at his hands determinedly. The other two boys glanced once at Jiyong before nodding as well.

"I like it. Your determination. Let's start shall we? The briefing." Se7en grinned and walked towards the corner of the room. He stood under a shower and cleanse himself of blood and changed right on the spot. The three boys ignored the older and took a seat at the couch, waiting patiently for their future mentor.

"Okay. We'll start now." Se7en turned serious as the monitor lit up with a press of a button.

 

Hihi! It's the hyungs again! But next chappie will be on the maknaes! And there will be some ocs. I personally don't like ocs but they are necessary for the story I guess. So till next time!! ;)

-Yuui-