Chapter 8

Assassination Squad

"Spade, where are the kids?" A man, with dull blond hair sat cross legged behind the desk. His eyes were as cold as ice, not a single shred of humanity could be found. Similarly, his voice screams intimidating and authority with every word he spoke. However, the man he addressed is completely different.

"Stop acting cold Ace, I know you too well. There's only the two of us here. No need to act. And to answer your question, Seunghyunnie has gone on a mission with Daesungie. Lisa is training with Heart and Chaeyoung has successfully transferred to under Clover now." The man known as Spade chuckled before reporting dutifully.

"Come on, what's wrong with staying a little professional?" Ace ran his fingers through his hair before dropping his mask. After the 'mask' fell, his black sharp eyes were filled with warmth and emotions, completely opposite of the mask he adorned.

"Whatever. And what do you say about the kids? Even though we found them 2 years ago, and they look like they are coping well, but I think they're still mentally traumatized." Spade relaxed himself and sat on the couch at the corner of the dimly lit room.

"I know.... And I've noticed. They seem to be troubled by something. I'm not entirely sure what is it, but I'm sure it is something to do with the fire 2 years ago." Ace sighed as he picked up his hat nearby and placed it comfortably on his head.

"Yeah. We can ask the girls first. It'll be easier. I'll contact Heart now." Spade then stood up and exited the boss's room, fishing out his cellphone from his pocket.

"Okay okay whatever." Ace shook his head before his door to his room whipped open once again. The mask of authority was back in a second.

~~~

"Heart, listen to me......." Spade explained his and the boss's concern seriously to the person on the opposite line.

~~~

"Neh. Neh. I'll do it. Nope. Okay. Bye." Heart ended the line as she pocketed her phone.

"Heart unnie? Something wrong?" Lisa stopped her exercise and asked.

"Nope. Nothing wrong. Come. I have something to say to you." Heart beckoned the 10 years old to come. Obeying immediately, Lisa pranced her way across the room to the older woman. Heart has flowing red hair that reached her chest. Her brown eyes can be cold and merciless or loving like a mother. And her eyes now were that of a loving mother. Lisa loved that fact. She always wanted to feel a mother's love and she found it in Heart.

"Lisa, do you like me that much?" Heart smiled lovingly when she saw Lisa grinning at her cheekily on her lap.

"Un!" Lisa nodded her head fervently.

"Then promise me you'll be honest." Heart stuck out her pinky and Lisa gladly wrapped her tiny one around Heart's bigger one.

"Tell me about the incident that happened 2 years ago." Lisa's smile stiffened and faltered. Her eyes fell. The memories from 2 years ago came rushing back and overwhelming her. Tears start to form in her eyes.

"It's okay Lisa. Shush... Everything's alright." Heart embraced the little girl fully in her arms, kissing her forehead every once in awhile. After weeping for a few minutes, Lisa decided to talk.

"2-2 years a-ago, the fire ruined our lives. It was only pure luck that Chaeyoung unnie, Seungri oppa, Daesung oppa and I were able to escape by a hair's breath." Lisa gulped and swallowed her tears. Heart nodded understandingly and waited patiently for her to continue.

"I-I don't k-know... I miss Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie..." Lisa hid her face in her hands as she wept again.

"Who are they?" Heart asked slowly and cautiously, not wanting to pressurize the 10 year old.

"M-my unnies... I don't know where are they now... I want to see them..." Lisa hiccuped as she buried her face into Heart's chest.

"It's okay... Everything's fine now. What about your oppas? Do they have hyungs they miss too?" Heart questioned again, pushing further.

"I-I think so. I saw and heard them silently crying at night. They were calling..... I think Jiyong, Youngbae and Seunghyun." With Lisa's answer, Heart's eyes widened at the mentioned names.

"R-Really? They have hyungs named Jiyong, Youngbae and Seunghyun?"

"I think so..." Lisa nodded as she looked up to meet Heart's eyes.

"Okay. Come on, let's get back to sparing." Heart's eyes hardened as her hand went straight for Lisa's neck. Instinctively, Lisa held up her hand to block it, eyes hardening twice as hard, her tears dried. Smirking, Heart and Lisa bounced off each other and began their daily sparring.

~~~

"Report." A 16 year old and 17 year old boy walked in suavely. The 16 year old colored his hair a light brown while the older had dark hair that hid his eyes with a bluish hue. Both boys wore a simple white shirt with black jackets on top of it. The younger's jacket was outlined with neon pink while the older's was outlined with neon yellow. As a duo, both wear similar black pants and black combat boots.

"Oh. V.I and D-lite. How's the mission?" Ace uncrossed his legs and leaned forward.

"It's a success. The target is dead. Here's the report." The older boy said emotionlessly as he set a folder down.

"Well done. It's been awhile since the two of you has joined the Black Ace Family. How've you been coping?" Ace praised.

"Fine. If there isn't any orders, we'll like to take our leave." V.I answered with the same emotionless voice that made Ace sigh inwardly.

"Okay then. Take your leave. But remember to attend the meeting with us the day after tomorrow." With that, the two boys left the room wordlessly.

~~~

The two boys walked in silence across the base of the Black Ace Family. Wordlessly, both boys head to their given room.

"Daesung hyungggg, I'm tired..." V.I, real name Seungri whined immediately when the doors shut close.

"Aishh.... I'm dead tired too. Especially my brain." D-Lite, real name Daesung followed the younger and plonked down at the lower bunk of the double decker. Both lied down together and stared at the wooden board of the upper bunk, Daesung's fringe fell apart and revealed his eyes.

"How many missions have we completed already?" Seungri asked randomly.

"Around.......145 I think. Both big and small." Daesung replied after thinking for a few seconds.

"Aren't we awesome." Seungri's voice dripped sarcasm.

"I know right. But we still have a long way." Daesung sighed and closed his small eyes.

"Another.... 855 more missions before we can leave this place." Seungri groaned at the number.

"We do our best here just so we can see our hyungs again right? But what if we die before even finishing 1000 missions?" Daesung turned his head to face Seungri.

"Eyyyy hyung! Don't be so negative!! We'll be fine! We have to finish it so we can see Jiyong hyung, Seunghyun hyung and Youngbae hyung again!" Seungri turned and propped himself up with his elbow so that he could see Daesung better.

"You're right. For hyungs, Lisa and Chaeyoung." Daesung nodded his head firmly, determination flaring in his eyes.

"But for now, let's sleep." Seungri chuckled to himself before lying down again, slipping into dreamland.

"Rest well, Seunghyunnie. We'll battle again tomorrow." And Daesung fell asleep on Seungri's bunk.

 

I'm crying!! It's Riri's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PANDA!! *muacks* Anyways, so the new ocs are out. Not all yet but there will be a total of 5 ocs, from what I planned now. But since I don't like ocs that much, I might kill them off in the future. Who knows? *shrugs* And since it's baby panda's birthday today and I'm super duper happy, I'll update one more chapter later today. Look forward to it!! ;) ps. This chapter is a little boring right?

-Yuui-