Chapter 1

Assassination Squad

The Orphanage, also called the Orph is a huge mansion where children of ages 3-17 stayed. Upon reaching 18, the teenager will have to leave the Orph and live by him/herself. The orphans in the Orph were separated into different areas according to their age groups. 3-10 and 11-17. The first group lived in the left wing of the mansion while the latter lived in the right wing.

~~~ Year 2005

"Hyung! Hyung! What are we going to do?" The fourteen year old brunette whispered excitedly to the boy beside him.

"Shush, Seungri! The others will hear us!" The boy shut the younger one up.

"Okay..." Pouting, the boy named Seungri peeked out of the bushes to look at the situation. Everything was clear. Not a single soul could be seen or heard. Turning back, the younger brunette saw that his hyung had sat down and closed his eyes, eyebrows knitting together slightly. Seungri knew better than to disturb the older one now.

*rustle rustle*

"Hyung! Someone's coming!" Seungri patted the older urgently.

"Arraso! Seungri! Grab a stone and throw it at that tree!" The older brunette ordered. And the younger obeyed. Seungri picked up a stone sitting nearby in a swift motion and threw it forcefully at the tree where his hyung pointed. As soon as the stone connected with the bark and cause a disturbance to the tree, a series of screeches were heard. Soon enough, a few falcons flew out of their nest, angered.

"Woah hyung!" Seungri stumbled back. With a sharp whistle from the older, the falcons dived straight into their 'enemies', attacking them with their deadly beaks.

"AH AH AH! STOP IT DAE! STOP IT!" A pained shout was heard from behind the bushes where the 'enemies' were supposed to be.

"HAHAHAHAHA! WE WON AGAIN!" With another sharp whistle and exaggerated laughter from both older and younger brunettes, the falcons stopped attacking and returned to their nests. Though the largest falcon stopped at the older brunette's stretched out arm.

"Shaddup! That was unfair! You used Yuui!" The tallest 'enemy' complained.

"Well it was your fault to walk right into Yuui's lair." The older brunette chuckled.

"Daesung hyung! That was awesome! How did you do that? I thought we were goners for a moment there!" Seungri grabbed onto the older's arm and bobbed up and down, like a restless child.

"We just lured them into my plan. Nothing fancy." Daesung, the older brunette shrugged.

"How can we lost to two maknaes! This is ridiculous! I want Dae to be on our team next time. Maknae can just be on his own. We'll hunt him down." A boy with light brown hair crossed his arms with faked anger.

"Jiyong hyung, don't be a loser! Dae hyung's mine! We're the ultimate team!" Seungri puffed his chest out proudly.

"What did you say?! Do you court death maknae!?" The hyung, now known as Jiyong threw his hands up in frustration and started chasing the maknae down.

"But with all seriousness, your strategic skills are superb Dae!" The last hyung smiled. He's the smallest out of all five boys in terms of size.

"Thanks, hyung. It's nothing really." Daesung blushed and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. With a slight nudge, Yuui the Falcon flew back to her nest.

"How is that nothing! The both of you beat us almost every single round when we play this game!" The tallest hyung said.

"Seunghyun hyung's right. I bet maknae pulled you down right, Dae?" Jiyong stopped chasing the maknae and joined in in praising Daesung, but also teasing Seungri.

"No I didn't!! I was a big help right? Right?!" The youngest protested strongly.

"Hahahahaha! Yes! Maknae helped me a lot! He's actually really fast! If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have ran this far." I smiled proudly and patted the younger's back.

"See! See! I'm useful!" Seungri stood as tall as possible and laughed cheerfully, touching all the hyungs heart all at once.

"KWON JIYONG! CHOI SEUNGHYUN! DONG YOUNGBAE! KANG DAESUNG! LEE SEUNGHYUN! YOU BETTER SHOW YOURSELVES RIGHT NOW OR ELSE...." A booming familiar voice rang through the tall trees and bushes.

"Oh ! It's Madam Seo!" All boys chorused at once.

"We better run!" With that, the five boys disappeared immediately. Seungri being the fastest at escaping of course.