Take You Home

'So I Married A Fan' Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An hour has passed and they were half way close to the shopping destination, Chanyeol was awakened from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes as he opened it slowly. In his peripheral vision, it seemed like no one was there. He panned his head and confirmed that only your bag was there. His drowsiness suddenly disappeared.

“Ani… ___’s not here.”, the idol exclaimed which raised panic inside the car.

“Wae?!?! Odi?!?!”, MoonJi immediately glanced at the back seat to see that you really are missing.

“Let’s calm down.”, MoonJi inhaled deeply.

Chanyeol thought the staff was funny, “You’re the one who’s panicking.”

“Sorry.”, MoonJi composed up her mind, “Does she know the apartment’s address?”

“No, the company advised not to tell her.”

“Yeah, right.”

“We can call her and tell her the address now?”

“What if she doesn’t have money with her?”

“Let’s try calling her first.”

MoonJi dialed your number and an indistinct tone rang inside the car.

It was EXO’s monster playing and it can be traced inside your sling bag.

Chanyeol immediately looked into it and the sound became more defined.“Aish, it’s her phone.”

Seeing that, MoonJi got agitated once again. “Eottoke. Let’s go back.”

“No.”, the idol briefly responded. “I’m the one who’s gonna go, MoonJi-ssi.”

“Huh? What?”, the staff was surprised of the idol’s suggestion.

“I’ll take a cab and go back to the studio.”

“We’ll take you there. We’ll go with you.”, MoonJi advised.

“No, it’s fine. You have to buy her clothes and we’re almost there. You know her well than me. You’ll know what clothes suit her.”, Chanyeol insisted.

“D-de, Chanyeol-ssi, but are you sure you’re gonna be fine?”

“Yes. I’ll go get her.”

The tall idol looked determined enough to do so, so the staff let him go.

“Take care.”

“De.”, Chanyeol wore a mask and put on his hoody as he got out of the vehicle. He found a cab right away and headed back to the studio.

 

Chanyeol have arrived to the destination after an hour. He directly went to the practice room.

He approached Baekhyun to ask, “Have you seen ___?”

“Huh? Didn’t you leave with her earlier?”

“Chincha? Did she try to go home on her own?”, Chanyeol mumbled to himself.

“Huh? She wasn’t with you?” Baekhyun was befuddled. “Why don’t you call her?”

“Yeah, but she left her phone and wallet.”

“Doesn’t she know the apartment’s address?”

“She doesn’t for safety purposes.”

Baekhyun clicked his tongue at the unfortunate event, “Eottoke, she hasn’t been back here though.”

“Just call me hyung if she goes back here.”

Chanyeol however had no time to stay still. He began to search the area near the label company’s building. He needs to find you soon. Of all the news about you that’s roaming around, people might see you and do something to you.

 

Where are you?

 

 

 

 

Earlier.

 

“Let’s wait for the driver. He just took the rest room.”, MoonjI greeted.

“2 hours ‘til we get there right?”, the tall idol confirmed.

“De.”, MoonJi replied.

Chanyeol took out his earphones and wore it, “I’ll take a nap for a bit.”

He headed on to choosing a playlist preparing for his nap on the 2-hour drive.

“It looks like it’s going to rain.-”, MoonJi spoke.

It was, you gazed at the cloudy skies and it dims the surroundings a little.

Seeing the weather, you remembered something you brought.

Ah, I knew it. It’s always better to come prepared. You checked your sling bag and your umbrella wasn’t there. Because it doesn’t fit in your bag, you just held it earlier and left it at the studio.

“Wait a bit-”, you dashed outside the car to go back to the studio to get your umbrella.

 

You only went to get your umbrella and when you got back to the area where MoonJi staff’s car was, it was gone.

“Oh, I got left.”, you’ve concluded. They must not have heard you leave.

 

I hope they notice that I’m not there soon.

You prayed.

 

“I’ll take a nap for a bit.”

 

As you can recall from your memory, your seatmate in the car, Chanyeol took a nap and even wore his earphones.

Ahh, he won’t notice. You face palmed yourself. I’m not even allowed to know our address and I forgot my phone and wallet.

 

More so, the rain started pouring.

What is this situation? Is this my luck?

You gazed at the gray skies. Hmm, good thing I have my umbrella.

 

From your peripheral vision, you saw someone come by your side coming out of the building.

“Ahh, it’s raining now.”, the man look troubled.

“Oh, Lay-ssi?”, you panned your head as you heard his voice.

“Oh, It’s you.”

“Uhm, do you need an umbrella?”, you offered.

He tilted his head and turned to you, confused, “Didn’t you guys leave already?”

“They did.”, you chuckled. “I guess they didn’t notice that I wasn’t there.”

“Ahh, that’s okay.”, he flashed you a kind smile. “That happens too to one of our members occassionally.”

“How about this, I borrow your umbrella and I’ll help you call a taxi?”, Lay suggested.

“That’s great, but the problem is I don’t know our address.”

“Oh, I know. Chanyeol sent it somewhere in our members chatroom.”, Lay took out his phone and searched for the said message, “Wait a bit.”

“Here it is!”, he found it in a matter of minutes.

“Oh, it’s good that he told you guys our address.”, you gratefully handed the umbrella to Lay.

“I’ll call you a taxi.” He opened the umbrella and went closer to the road to halt a cab for you, “Taxi!”

He got one and informed the driver for you, “Ahjussi, bring this lady to this address safely. Thank you.”

He assisted you in entering the car and you made sure to thank the male idol, “Kansahamnida, Lay-ssi.”

“No problem.”, he bade. “I’ll borrow this for now.”

“Sure.”, you beamed a smile at him. “Thank you!”

 

 

 

 

Where are you?

 

“Hyung?”, Chanyeol was panting as he stumbled upon his hyung in front of the label company’s building. The tall idol was cold from running and being soaked from the rain, searching for you.

“Oh, Chanyeol-ah, you’re soaked.”, Lay was concerned of his younger member. “Are you okay?”

Chanyeol couldn’t care to be bothered of his well-being at the moment, “It’s okay, hyung, have you… seen ___?”

“Ahh, you were searching for her?”

“De. She got left.”, Chanyeol seemed guilty of it, facing down, shy to admit the mishap.

“Don’t worry about it, Chanyeol-ah.”, Lay patted Chanyeol’s shoulder. “I met her earlier and sent her off with a taxi with the address you sent in our group chat.”

“Oh. That’s good.”, the tall idol was finally relieved. ”Thanks hyung.”

 

 

It’s still a bit early and MoonJi along with your husband shoudn’t be back from shopping yet. You got hungry so you stopped by the coffee shop near your apartment.           

You went in to order some pasta for dinner and found a seat.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter