Thumping

'So I Married A Fan' Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            If it’s for him, I’ll do it.

 

- June 29, 2016 -

 

            “What? You’re getting married to EXO’s Park Chanyeol?!?!? How did that happen?” Your ear drums almost burst out as Trish screamed from the other line.

            “The contract that they made me sign before, it was a marriage contract. Eottoke, they scammed me.”, you responded getting all fidgety.

            “Okay. Okay.”, Trish tried to calm you down in a way. “Well, yeah, they did scammed you but in a good way, isn’t it?”

            “How is this a good thing?”, you muttered. “It’s marriage. I’m sure Chanyeol won’t like it too. I mean why would he want to get tied to someone he doesn’t know?”

            “Okay, wait, did Chanyeol sign the contract already?”, Trish calmly asked.

            You hesitated, “...Yeah.”

            “So that’s it. He wanted this”, Trish concluded. “Maybe he asked for the label staffs to help him choose a bride. It so happens that they saw you and you were a perfect match.”

            “How am I a perfect match?” In your mind, you think your friend is being delusional. “Just because of those tests they made me do?”

            “Ah, yep.”

            “Aniya! They said it was for his image.”

            “Who cares, you’re gonna get closer to him in any way. He’ll get to know you better. Isn’t that what you wanted?”.

            “Yes but marriage is different. We don’t love each other how can this be okay? We don’t even know each other.”

            “You do.”

            As a fan, of course you do. But that doesn’t even help your case, it worsens it.

            “That’s even more worst because I know a lot about him. I’m like a creepy stalker, a sasaeng fan even.”, the negative thoughts start to flourish your mind.

            “That’s true. Maybe he wouldn’t want a fan easily taking advantage of a situation like this invading his personal space.”

            “That’s what I’ve been thinking. And who says I want to be married to the one idolize. Marriage requires a lot more than just admiring someone.”

            “Hmm… Then… Just try to work it out with him at least. Try to make the marriage work so it won’t be a waste.”

            “How am I supposed to do that? Are you saying that I should try to make him like me? Fall for me?”

            “Uh-huh.”

            “Aniya, I don’t want to. Also, even if I wanted, I can’t even push myself to talk to him.”, you downed yourself.

            “Oh, with your marriage, you’re gonna be closer to him than anyone else. I’m sure in no time you’ll be able to speak to him, hang out with him even.”, Trish assured. “With your personality, I’m sure he’ll like you, ___.”

            “It’s not like it matters whether he likes me or not.”, you pointed out. “What I’m saying is, I don’t want to be married like this suddenly. I don’t even love the person and this will become big news. I don’t know how I will even deal with those things, especially with his fans.”

            “Ahh, you’re right. Of course, there’s that.”, Trish agreed. As both of you are fans, you both knew. “EXO-Ls are gonna curse you so bad.”

            “I know.”, she didn’t have to say it. Fans are the best but sometimes they really are the worst.

            “But they did told you that it would greatly benefit Chanyeol if you do this right?”

            “Ne.”

            “Then do this to support him. Do this for his sake, ___. You’ve always participated in a lot of fan projects, think of this as a super big one for Park Chanyeol.”, Trish found the best advice to give you.

            You sighed and finally settled, “Arrasso, what is this project called then?”

            “So I Married A Fan Project.”, Trish excitedly spoke.

            “It’s like his movie.”, you pointed out.

            “I know, right? I’m so witty.”, she was too proud of herself for her idea.

            “More like funny.”, you giggled.

            “Now that’s the spirit!”, Trish exclaimed as you finally laughed from all the seriousness. “Anyway, so when’s the wedding?”

            “Next week.”, you suddenly snapped and remembered how doomed you were so soon.

            “Already?”, Trish was shocked too.

            “De. I’m not sure how I’m gonna be prepared for everything.”, you were troubled once again.

            “Don’t worry, ___. I’m sure you can do it.”, Trish encouraged you once more. “Give it your best for this fan project.”

            “Fan project, eh?”, you smirked.

            “Good luck! I’ll wait for the news. Don’t hesitate to call me when there is trouble.”

            “Okay.”, you answered as if your soul was to be taken away.

            “Cheer up, ___.”, Trish scolded you. “You’re going to marry your bias. Can’t wait to see you on the articles.”

            “Aish. They are going to hate me once it becomes published.” you complained.

            “Of course they will. We’re EXO-Ls, we should know.”, Trish added.

            “Arasso, arasso. I’ll call you next time.”

            “Yes please. Tell me about your honeymoon next.”, Trish candidly mentioned.

            “Ehh, Trish!”, you yelled.

            “Okay, okay, bye __.”, Trish cut you off as soon because you might start an argument with her if she didn’t.

 

            Eottoke. I’m gonna be dead soon.

           

 

- July 4, 2016 -

 

            “Uhm, I’m sorry but what is this for? Do I have a drama offer?”, Chanyeol was getting excited as he browsed through the papers that looked like a script.

            Well, it really was a script.

            “Ahh, it’s not a drama offer.”, MoonJi replied.

            “Oh, but it looks like a script. What is it for?”, Chanyeol raised a brow.

            “Yeah, it is a script. It’s for your wedding.”

            “A script?? Huh.”, Chanyeol smirked. “For the wedding?”

            MoonJi just nodded. She was sort of afraid of Chanyeol at this moment because a sensitive topic came up. She didn’t really wanted to be involved in a case like this while doing her job.

            “Did I not tell you that the wedding would be made into a music video?”, MoonJi was thankful that Ms. Hyun Jae barged in.

            “Music video? Whoa, it’s getting really commercialized.”, Chanyeol spoke. “So you really planned all of it already.”

            “Of course we did. That’s how we care about our artists.”, Ms. Hyun Jae boasted. “Since you wanted a problem to be solved, we deliver a solution to you as soon as we could.”

            “You should’ve consulted to me first before deciding anything on your own.”, Chanyeol mumbled in a low tone.

            “What? Did I hear you complain?”, Ms. Hyun Jae asked. “If you don’t memorize

that script, you’ll be behind schedule and the shoot will take longer than it should. You want your wedding to take more than a day?”

            “Arraso. Arraso. I didn’t say that I won’t memorize it.”, Chanyeol finally conceded. He has no choice. He just have to get it over it for the mean time.

            “Good. I knew you were a great artist, Chanyeol-ah.”, Ms. Hyun Jae patted Chanyeol's shoulder.

            Chanyeol fake smiled and paid respects. “Of course I am, Hyun Jae-ssi. Thank you for preparing all this for me.”

            “No need to thank me yet. The problem is still not solved, isn’t it?”

            “Ah, de. Kansahamnida. I’ll just wait for the results.”, Chanyeol obediently replied.

            “Instead of just waiting, you’ll have to work hard too along with your pretend wife to be, Chanyeol-ah and I trust that you two will be able to pull this off well.”, Ms. Hyun Jae advised.

            “Arasso, Hyun Jae-ssi. I’ll do my best.”

            “Okay, good. Fighting!”

            “Ah de… Fighting.”, Chanyeol awkwardly held up his fist and cheered for himself.

            “It’s settled then.”

            “Uhm, Ms. Hyun Jae, __-ssi is already in your office.”, MoonJi interrupted.

            “Oh, okay. Let’s go, Moonji. We’ll leave it to you, Chanyeol-ah.”, Ms. Hyun Jae bade.

            Chanyeol bowed as Ms. Hyun Jae and MoonJi left.

 

            So they’re going to meet her today too and she’s in Ms. Hyun Jae’s office, should I go see her? It’s not like I shouldn’t meet my wife today.

 

            “Hyung! What were you doing here?”, Sehun broke in your train of thoughts.

            “What’s this your holding?”, Baekhyun hastily stole the papers Chanyeol was holding. Sehun glanced at it as well along with Baekhyun. “Oh, it’s a script… Who’s ___?”

            “It’s my wife to be.”, Chanyeol answered.

            “Oh, I forgot! So it’s a wedding script?”, Baekhyun exclaimed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter