Darling

'So I Married A Fan' Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Don’t forget to study the handouts. Interview is tomorrow. Good luck for the both of you. Hope it ends well. Fighting!”

 

The message flashed as soon as you got back to the apartment from the coffee place. You were greeted with your idol husband at the living room, slouching, reading the handouts. He glanced at you once as you entered the room and soon ignored you.

You sighed. Well, what do I expect? I don’t deserve a greeting from someone like him. He’s from another level.

You decided to go to the study room taking your handout with you. It was the only place where you can be alone. It would only be awkward if you two would stay in the same room but won’t talk.

Yeah, go where you’re out of my sight. Chanyeol peeked at you once more as you head to the room. He watched as you closed the doors shut.

 

“Well, I should at least read this.”, you prompted yourself on the chair and browsed the pages of the handout once more.

“What do I don’t know in this?”

What don’t you know about your idol?

You stopped on your tracks. But of course, you were bound to not know a lot of things about him too: the things he would refuse to show himself in public, into the media.

It made you wonder but soon lost your train of thought when you gazed upon the handouts.

 

The story on how ___ and idol Park Chanyeol met each other.

 

The title caught your attention, it was on the last page of the handout, “Oh, this.”

This was something you didn’t know and probably something you need to know for the upcoming interview tomorrow.

 

1 year ago, at the EXOplanet concert in ___’s country. Chanyeol had fallen in love at first sight with ___ and he just knew. He brushed it off thinking this wasn’t possible. He’s out of his mind until he met you again near the hotel they were staying at. He was dared to talk to you and he did. You however were head over heels about him since you’re a fan and you’re definite that Chanyeol was your main. He tried to converse with you and you were shy. It made him like you even more.  There were difficulties in the language at first but you both tried your best. Even though Chanyeol knew it was a risky thing to do as a celebrity, you both got each other’s’ contact number and personal SNS’ accounts. You swore that you won’t spread it to anyone else and you did your part. You two were in a definite long distance. You two talked a lot with help of social media and with the help of the translator app, you two got to know each other well and eventually fell in love with each other furthermore. You two planned to meet up but the circumstances won’t allow the two of you. The agency wouldn’t approve as well if they find out about this. Then the two of you decided to take the risk anyway. Since you don’t want to interfere with Chanyeol’s career, you decided to move to Korea and Chanyeol’s compromise would be admitting your relationship to everyone, to his agency, to the fans, to everyone. So that was what happened. It was a big step but it was worth it for both of you.

 

The agency had a good reputation for a reason. The media would definitely buy this story. This was something you would see in dramas that has an unrequited love. The world against the two of you.

You pressed your lips together with knitted eyebrows.

It’s like a drama and we have to play our roles for the public to watch over.

What kind of life did you get into? Are you an actress? You’re even awful at acting, how can you do this?

The wedding is just one thing. You only got passed it because you thought it was a dream.

Ahh! You grunted out of frustration. You just realized once again that your life took a turn and this is a huge change. You were only distracted because you got to talk to a new friend who won’t judge you. It was a refreshing talk after all but you had to go back to reality and face the mess you got into, on your own.

Over-thinking was an inevitable enemy of yours. Well, what else can you do?

 

 

An hour passed by and it seemed quiet outside. You leaned in with your ears on the door and you didn’t hear any sound at all. You held on the knob and carefully turned it to not make a sound. Opening the door, it made a creaking sound that made the male who was sleeping in the living room wake up. It made you panic as he turned to look at where he heard the noise. You tip toed and sat silently on the study chair plopping your head on the table. You were definite that you were hearing Chanyeol’s steps approaching towards the room you were in.

The male rub the back of his neck and made his way towards the study room. He was half unconscious and wanted to check on you.

He rubbed his eyes to see better and he was surprised to see a woman asleep.

 

Oh, she’s asleep there?

 

His brows furrowed and smirked.

 

She sleeps everywhere.

 

Chanyeol reached out for the light switch and turned off the lights for you. He closed the door and left.

 

Your idol was nice after all even if he was ignoring you, even if he might have hated you. Who could blame him?

Hence, this little gesture of him made you feel comfort. This could be your strength to go on. Maybe this really isn’t so bad. You’re helping him right?

Convincing yourself that it’s all gonna be alright, you didn’t notice that you dozed off.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

*Transformer

You were awakened by your alarm tone. The interview quickly popped up to your mind. You went to check the time and you were about to run late. You won’t be able to drink morning coffee at this rate. You ram-sacked your bag for what you think was decent clothes to wear on that interview. You picked one set of clothes and went to freshen up.

Chanyeol saw you rushing as he was already done with his preparations. He sat on the couch as he waited for you to finish. Of course, you had to go together this time. MoonJi will arrive in a few minutes to send the two of you off.

When you finally went to the living room, Chanyeol seemed surprised to see you.

“Uhm…”, you wanted to ask him if you had dirt on you or something but you couldn’t get the words out your mouth because it was him.

Chanyeol didn’t hesitate to say his pressing concern towards you.

“Y-you’re gonna wear that to the interview?”

You were only able to nod at your idol. You were never really good at prompting yourself up with fashionable clothes. The agency, or to be specific, staff MoonJi, wasn’t able to tend to this matters yet.

“Aish, chincha.”, he murmured scratching the back of his head.

You watch him stood as he ran off to the bed room to get something. He brought his gray hoody with him and tossed it to you.

You caught the piece of clothing, placing it on top of what you’re wearing. You didn’t want to argue anymore. He was an idol after. He would definitely know is decent to wear at a time like this.

“Thanks for this.”, you spoke shyly.

He nodded back to you, “Surely, MoonJi will tend to your-“

Speaking of the devil, the apartment door opened and MoonJi was there to pick the two of you up.

As soon as MoonJi got to see you, she was as surprised as Chanyeol earlier, “Oh, what are you- Oh, we forgot to do that. I guess I better schedule that with you. Well anyway, that’s fine. I’ll just do your hair and make up.”

It was just what Chanyeol was about to suggest. MoonJi was fast at picking up. She was very meticulous after all. She just missed this one little detail about you.

 

I must really look like a mess.

I guess I need help at matters like this.

 

You told yourself. The three of you headed off to the van and went to to the said venue. MoonJi was able to quickly do your hair and applied make up that made you look fresh enough. When you were done, you saw Chanyeol sitting beside you wearing shades.

 

Typical idol.

 

He saw your glance and he took out another piece of su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter