Lucky One

'So I Married A Fan' Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The moment I noticed you shining bright as ever, I’ll be the lucky one.”

 

 

“I wish for Chanyeol to know me.” – (Your Name)

 

The tick sound of a padlock being locked.

 

 

- June 11, 2016 -

 

            The members entered the stage and stood in their places. The fans started cheering louder. You were nervous and didn’t know why. Maybe because this was your first time watching their performance live ever since you became a fan. The sound cues in. The members bopped their heads side by side according to the choreography. A guy named Do Kyungsoo starts the song.

 

            “Oh, the sun is rising

            I hold the map that will find you

            I follow the coordinates and follow course

            No matter, That silver compass will lead to you

 

            The sky is beautiful because it resembles you

            Today today you are dazzling

 

            This familiar yet strange path, I will bend

            The parallel lines that are you and me, I will climb over and over I don’t mind

            I’m swept by big waves at the end of this voyage

 

            The moment I rage like the storm and you stop in my world, you are my Only one

            The moment I discover you, you shine more radiantly, I’ll be the lucky one

 

            You and I (Living it up)

            Here (Just living it up)

            Keep on coming (wow wow wow wow)

            In the same time Oh, the moment we become one

            We’ll be the lucky ones

 

            I am the lucky one.”

 

            “EXO is really awesome. OMG!”, Trish exclaimed.

            You were mesmerized and speechless at the moment. All you know is that you’re overjoyed. You didn’t expect your idol to be so good looking and talented. You weren’t sure if you’re a real fan at first but now you know. You held your hands tightly while holding your light stick as you didn’t want the performance to be over.

            “___?” Trish said waving a hand in front of my face. “Are you okay? We should leave now.”

            “Huh? What?” You snapped.

            “The performance is over. Are you that overwhelmed by it?” Trish teased.

            “I guess.” You blankly agreed. “Ah right, let’s go?”

            The two headed to the hallway to leave.

            “I’ll just go to the bathroom first. How about you?”, Trish asked.

            “Oh okay, I’ll just wait here.”

            “Okay.”, Trish went on and left.

            People who seemed like staffs went passing by you. You moved to the side to avoid being in the way of people.

            “Hey, did you just watch the performance?”, a random person asked you suddenly.

            “Uhm… Yes.”

            “Do you speak Korean?”

            “Very, very little.”

            “Are you a fan? Ah no, what am I saying. It’s obvious.” She contradicted herself as she saw your EXO headband and lightstick which obviously answers her first question.

            “Who’s your bias then?”

            “Uhmm…” You hesitated to answer. But what could happen anyway? You’re just going to tell your bias. “Park Chanyeol.”

            “Ohh… good choice.”, the person smirked.

            You smiled shyly as if you were saying a crush like a child. “Well, I think they’re all a good choice.”

            “Ah… you’re right.”, the person laughed. Then the other person with her whispered something.

            “Ah I’d love to chat but we have to go. We’re very busy. You see.”

            “It’s okay. I understand. I’m about to leave too. I’m just waiting for my friend.” It’s not that I wanted them to chat with me longer anyway.

            “Oh, wait. Can we ask you a favor?”

            “Oh, yes, I guess. What is it?”

            “Can you bring this to this room?” She said handing out a folded clothing wrapped in plastic and a piece of paper with a note to where she needs to bring it.

            “Ah but…”

            “Your friend isn’t here yet, right?”

            You looked around and Trish wasn’t there yet. “Ah… yes.”

            “Thank you. We’ll be waiting for you back here. We have some work to do here that’s why we could leave.” They started pushing you away for you to leave.

            You always find it hard say no.

            Well, nothing bad could happen. I just have to bring these clothes.

            Room 209.

            Yep, this is the room. You have to make sure that you’re going to the right room. You’re the meticulous type and it’s best if you don’t get embarrassed in front of people.

            You held on the knob, about to turn it. Is this an artist’s room? Looks like it. I guess the artists here should have left. A staff wouldn’t just let anyone, especially a fan enter a room like this right?

            You hesitated for a while until you finally twisted the knob. As the door opened, you saw quite many people. However, one person stood out in your vision.

 

“From the moment I noticed you shining bright as ever, I’ll be the lucky one.”

 

            A red haired man that stood 185cm tall gazed at you as you opened the door.

            You froze knowing who it was. No way. I’m in EXO’s dressing room?

            You started heating up. You got flustered and was unable to move. You looked down as you were to shy being seen by your idol.

            “Nuguseyo? (Who are you?)”, someone spoke behind you.

            You turned back timidly to see that it was Lay. EXO’s Lay, Zhang Yixing. You started panicking knowing that people who aren’t your level are around you in this room. You knew that you weren’t supposed to be there but since you were asked to do a favor, you didn’t mean to be in their room like this. You felt like you’ve wrong them in some way, even if you didn’t.

            “Ahh… I… Ani-“ You can’t even find words. You were shy, flustered and worried at the same time.

            “Ahh, you… don’t speak Korean?”, Lay thought as you were unable to speak anything and it was partly correct. You were intimidated at first but it’s not the worst you thought he would say. You were glad anyway, it didn’t lead that way.

            You tried to calm yourself down and nodded not showing your face, just looking down. Shyness is the only problem you have left but you don’t think it’s gonna get solved nevertheless.

            “A fan?”, Lay stated pointing out your headband.

            Ah, how embarrassing.

            You took off your headband quickly and Lay noticed the piece of clothing you were holding in your arms as you raised your arm to get the headband.

            “Oh,  that's… mine…?” It seems that Lay was the owner of those clothes, you were supposed to give it to him.

            “Oh, this… is yours?”, you asked showing the clothes to Lay.

            “Ne. (Yes)”, he nodded. You handed the clothes to him. “This…”

            Lay pointed at the back of the note I was holding. “My Name… Lay.”

            You turned the note and saw the words in Hangul, it wrote “Lay”. Ah, I should’ve looked first. I knew Hangul this much though.

            “[What’s going on here?]”, a tall man suddenly approached the two of you.

            You looked back at the person. You were rattled again. It was him. A few centimeters to you.

            This time, you reacted fast. You bowed to Lay and hastily left. You didn’t even noticed that you dropped your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter