#6 Pet Names (Part 1)

Maknae Line is a Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Pet Names

 

 Isn't it funny how once we get to know someone, and actually feel comfortable around them we tend to change their names? Pet names. Those nicknames we give to the our close friends, siblings, cousins, and in this case, lovers. 

 They're usually special. It doesn't matter if it is clever, funny or dumb, we usually think of what that person means to us, or how they make us feel, sometimes how they look to us. So, to sum it up, pet names are cute, or not, names we give to people we enjoy spending time with.

 That's why Momo, instead of being paying attention to her Korean workbook like Sana and Mina were doing, wondered why the heck, after having been dating Dahyun for a while the girl didn't call her anything different from the rest of the members. Sure, Momo was in the same situation, but that's because she wans't about to make a fool of herself calling Dahyun something dumb.

 Still, Momo really wanted to hear Dahyun calling her something unique. Something that'll make her heart skip a beat and blush in embarrassement if somebody else heard it. 

"Moguri~~!" She'll recognize that voice everywhere.

 She smiled when Dahyun laid her arms around her.neck.

"Hi!" Dahyun cheerfully greeted the rest of the japanese line.

"Hi~!" Both answered but really didn't pay a lot of attention to her.

 They were too concentrated.

"What are you doing?" Dahyun asked resting her head on Momo's shoulder.

"Trying to finish this" Momo sighed poiting at an exercise.

 Dahyun nodded. She read the exercise.

"Need help?"

"Yes~" Momo pouted.

 Dahyun laughed.

"Arasso"

 She sat next to Momo and asked for the book.

"That's not fair, I need help too!" Mina protested with a smile looking at the couple.

 Momo stuck her tongue at her.

"Chaeyoung is in the bedroom with her phone, I can call her if you want" Dahyun offered.

 Mina rolled her eyes.

"Face timing with Somi again?"

 Sana laughed at her friend, Momo and Dahyun chuckled, of course Chaeyoung had told her about that little discussion they had.

"Aniyo, unnie!" She giggled "She's reading I don't know what"

"Oh" Mina's head hanged low.

 Momo chuckled again when Mina picked all her stuff up.

"Anyway, I'm going to ask her for help" she smiled and stood up.

"Just remember, you have to study" Momo teased with a smirk.

 Mina rolled her eyes and when she walked past Momo, slapped the back of her head making the girl laugh.

 Dahyun started to explain Momo the exercise. Honestly, Momo understood most of it, but she kind of loved having her girlfriend's attention.

"This is unfair" Suddendly Sana spoke up.

"Huh?" Momo was confused.

"I can't understand this part" she pointed to a sentence in a text "And my girlfriend is not Korean!"

 Dahyun laughed.

"Let me see, unnie" 

 Momo only stared at Dahyun. She was so beautiful, and it was kind of cute watching her explain and how she frowned a little when she was concentrated. Momo smiled.

"You get it now?" the younger asked Sana.

 She nodded.

 At that moment the front door opened, Nayeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu walking in.

"Hello!" They greeted.

"You're studying?" Jihyo asked while taking off her jacket.

 Momo and Sana nodded.

"And you're the teacher?" Nayeon asked Dahyun with a giggled.

"Aniyo, she's my teacher" Momo smiled.

 Sana pouted.

 Tzuyu made her way to Sana's chair and stood behind her, before laying her hands on Sana's shoulder and her head on top of Sana's.

"Unnie, I'll be your teacher" Tzuyu said with a hint of aegyo.

"Aww!" Nayeon and Jihyo smiled.

"But you don't understand that much korean anyways" Dahyun sad with a laugh.

 Nayeon, Jihyo and Momo laughed along, while Sana bit her lip trying not to smile. Tzuyu frowned and pouted.

"What's so funny?" Jeongyeon asked confused while making her way to the sofa.

 She grabbed the remote controler and switched on the TV.

 Nayeon sat next to her and rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. Jeongyeon put her arm around her so she could be more comfortable.

"How was the lesson?" The shorted haired girl asked while paying attention to the TV.

"Good, we worked a lot on breath control and how to proyect the voice correctly, but now I'm so tired" She got herself more comfortable on the girl's shoulder and closed her eyes.

 Jeongyeon glanced at her girlfriend and smiled.

"Today's going to rain" Jihyo suddendly said.

"Jjinga? But is not cloudly" Sana asked confused.

"It'll be, look Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are not arguing!" 

 The girls laughed making Nayeon smile and Jeongyeon roll her eyes.

"I think I had enough for now" 

 Sana closed her book and put away her stuff.

"Yeah, me too" Momo did the same as her friend.

"Yah, where's Mina and Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked curiously.

 Nayeon sat up.

"Nayeon unnie..." Jeongyeon warned.

"I was just going to check were they were" She said innocently.

"Yeah, sure" She held her girlfriend's hand and pulled her to her.

"Yaah!"

"Stop whining, I haven't see you in the whole afternoon, come here and hug me" Jeongyeon scoled her girlfriend not daring to look at her or the rest of the members.

 Nayeon giggled and surrounded her girlfriend's neck with her arms before kissing her cheek soundly. Jeongyeon frowned trying to hide her smile.

"It's really going to rain" Tzuyu said.

 The members laughed.

"Let's leave this two alone for a while" Jihyo suggested.

 They walked towards the rooms.

"Shall we?" Momo asked with a smirk when they were in front of the maknaes' room.

"Why is it that everytime we go out this two end up in the same room?" Jihyo joked.

"Well, with Nayeon unnie around..." Sana explained making Jihyo giggle.

"Arasso, let's go to our room and find something to do"

"Oh, I have something to do already" Momo said.

 Jihyo raised and eyebrow when she saw her holding Dahyun's hand.

"Jjingaheyo?"

 Momo smiled sheeplesly and made her way to her and Jeongyeon's bedroom dragging Dahyun along with her.

 Once Momo opened the door, she lied on her bed patting the spot next to her, invating her girlfriend to lay down next to her, which she did. They were now facing each other.

"Dahyunnie, I want a pet name" Momo demanded with a pout.

"Wae?" Dahyun laughed "You don't like your name?"

"Anni, I want you to have a nickname for me"

"But I have a nickname for you" Dahyun said confused.

"Jjinga?"

"Ne, pabo~~" Dahyun smiled cutely.

"Anni~! I don't like that one" Momo pouted again, frustrated.

"Yah! Moguri~ Don't be like that!" Dahyun smiled again.

 Momo tried to pout even harder, only making Dahyun laugh before she leaned forward and joined their lips. Momo sighed. It was weird the ocassion in which Dahyun would kiss her, usually Momo kissed her. Its not like the younger didn't want to kiss her girlfriend, it had to more to do with the fact that she felt really clumsy and didn't want Momo to laugh at her.

 But that was far from it right now. Momo kissed her back, making Dahyun's mind go wilde. The older girl leaned on her elbows and she straddled over her girlfriend, her legs in each side of Dahyun's hips. Dahyun's hands travelled to Momo's waist.

 Momo broke the kiss, because as she told Tzuyu once, you kind of have to let the girl breath. And besides, it was going to be really difficult to remember she had to keep her hands to herself if Dahyun kept moving her owns hands around her body. Preventtion is better than cure.

 She stared down at her girlfriend, Dahyun's eyes were dilated.

"I think I'm going to start calling you jokbal" Dahyun said with a serious tone.

 Mom couldn't help but laugh. She fixed a strand of her girlfriend's hair.

"Wae?" She asked with a smile.

"You know how jokbal is so delicious and you can't just eat one?" 

 Momo nodded.

"Well, the same happens to me with your kisses" Dahyun blusshed "They're so delicious and I just can't have one"

 She closed her eyes whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter