#1 Underage

Maknae Line is a Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Underage

 

 There was something special about dating the maknae line. Something that felt a little wrong, but right at the same time. Sure, is not like the was really that much, but still there was a and that little voice in their heads called conscience remind them, the japanese line, all the time. And of course the other three voices out of their heads remind them everytime they got a chance.

"They're my childs! I don't want you corrupting them!"

"All I'm saying is my No-Jam donseng is an innocent angel and it'll stay that way, right Mina?"

"Gays, every single one of you, I swear, you even got to the little ones!"

 Of course they were joking. Nayeon didn't really mind them holding hands, kissing each other's cheeks or hugging. Jeongyeon was actually the one who got Chaeyoung to woman up and finally give a chance to Mina and Jihyo... Well the leader was happy as long as everybody was happy. However she did warn them, and remind them time to time: "I swear to God, if any of you break up, I'm personally killing you all! I worked way too hard to make ships sail for you to come and sink them!"

 Yup, none of them had a problem with Momo dating Dahyun, Mina dating Chaeyoung and Sana dating Tzuyu.

 The only problem was the fact that the three japanese girls were the oldest in their relationships so they felt somehow responsible for keeping the PDA as low as possible. Because really, who on their right mind would like to have their roommates giving them an earful for an hour and a half about having to be more careful and yada, yada.

 Actually Jeongyeon was a little more chill about the whole thing, so Momo got the short version of the lecture. Mina and Sana really envy her, and more than onces tried to avoid the human-mic's and overly-protective unofficial-mom's scold by escaping to Momo's and Jeongyeon's room. It didn't really work because either Nayeon and Jihyo will end up going there too, or they'll wait for them awake.

 Dating the maknae line was hard. Worth it, but really hard.

 Specially when your girlfriend was turning legal anytime soon, and she will use any tiny opportunity to tease the older girl.

"Moguri~~"

"Huh?" Momo looked up from her phone.

 She was sitting in the living room's sofa. She saw her beautiful girlfriend smiling at her.

"I want a kiss" Momo smiled and stood up.

 She hugged Dahyun and kissed her cheek making the other girl giggle.

"Not there" Dahyun smirked.

 Momo lifted her eyebrow, confused.

 Dahyun pointed her lips.

"Here" Momo had to stop and think.

 She would have kissed her girlfriend without thinking twice about it, if it wasn't for the fact that this was their living room, Nayeon was in the kitchen and she was pretty sure she was at least paying attention to them, and Dahyun was smirking really weirdly.

"Pabo, come here" the japanese girl smiled and sat down on the couch again.

She switch on the T.V hoping to change the subject.

"Unnieee, I want a kiss!" Dahyun poited.

 Momo looked at her and gestured for the girl to sit down next to her.

"You look adorable" she giggled.

 Dahyun frowned and sat in Momo's lap.

'Noup, noup, noup, noup, noup!'

"I don't wanna be adorable! I'm going to be an adult soon! I'm not supposed to be adorable!"

 Momo gulped unable to ignore the fact that Dahyun was on her freaking lap.

"I want a kiss~~" Dahyun pouted again and did this little jump.

'' Momo mentally cursed and was actually thankful the girl wasn't any closer to her, or there would be a problem.

 Dahyun sighed, but was not about to give up. She leaned forward, slowly, staring deeply into the older eyes. She her lips once.

 Momo gulped again. Is not the kiss that made her so nervous. It was the fact that Dahyun was indeed going to be an adult in not too long. A legal adult. And it showed, not only Dahyun was becoming more mature mentally, but physically as well. That was messing with Momo's hormones. Damn it.

"Momo, come help me please!" She heard Nayeon calling.

 She had never been more thankful and angry at the same time. She kind of wanted Dahyun to kiss her... But it was a good way to wake up from the daze Dahyun had put her into.

"Sure!" She stood up without looking back and had to stop herself from running.

"What do I help with?" She asked.

 Nayeon glared at her.

"Remembering she's still underage, maybe" she whispered.

 Momo felt like crying and yelling.

"Me?! I literally did nothing!" She whispered a little too loudly.

"Shh! Okay, okay, chill! I was just kidding" she giggled.

Momo rolled her eyes.

Mina also had some hard times with Chaeyoung. Even though their age difference wasn't much, only two years, it was still difficult.

 Mina was aware of the fact that she had a nice body. Doing ballet for 11 years kind of had a lot to do with it. She was really proud of her body, but still felt really shy when someone complimented her. Specially Chaeyoung.

"You have a really nice body" Chaeyoung had said once when they were laying down on the top bunk of the maknae line's room.

 She slyly blushed.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"I really like how is all toned, you are muscles everywhere... Not crazy muscles though" She blushed a little more.

 Chaeyoung had been staring at her body.

"Wait, do you have abs?"

'Wow, what?' She laughed nervously.

 Chaeyoung didn't really wait for an answer, she grabbed Mina's shirt and pulled it up, just enough for her abs to show.

 Mina's eyes opened in shock.

"Chaeng? What are you-"

"Wow, you do! Daebak! My girlfriend has abs" she said proudly.

 Mina had to laugh at her smug face.

 However she froze when Chaeyoung got a little too curious and started pocking her abdomen.

"It feels so weird" she laughed "Does it hurt?" She pocked again.

"An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter