#11 Sick Flirting

Maknae Line is a Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Sick Flirting

 

 Momo was on the living room watching TV, she glanced at her girlfriend who was currently laying over the sofa, head on her lap. Dahyun's eyes were almost closed, she breathed slowly. Momo chuckled at the cute sight.

"Baby, sleep" she said soflty, her hand started caressing the girl's hair.

 Dahyun smiled.

"I can't" she whispered.

"Why not?" Momo asked worriedly.

"My head is killing me" Dahyun said softly.

"Hold on then, I'll bring you painkillers"

 Momo was about to stand up but Dahyun held her arm and stopped her. Momo glanced at her. Dahyun grabbed her arm and pulled it closer, hugging it as if it was a teddy bear. She rolled to her side, facing the back of the sofa, and left out a sigh. Momo chuckled.

"Oh, you don't want me to go?" she smiled.

 Dahyun shook her head, rubbing it with Momo's arm.

"Is my arm comfortable?" The japanese girl joked.

 Dahyun nodded. Momo laughed.

"You are too cute" she smiled again.

 Dahyun laughed. She rolled again, now facing Momo, she stared at her with a big smile. With one hand she held Momo's arm, with the other one she held hers girlfriend's hand. Momo squeezed her hand sweetly, Dahyun smiled making Momo smile too.

"You are so beautiful" a soft whisper escaped Dahyun's mouth.

 Momo's smile grew wider, her eyes opening in surprise just a bit. She blushed. She used her free hand to carese Dahyun's cheek, the girl closed her eyes leaning into the touch.

"You are so perfect Dahyunie" she said softly.

 Dahyun smiled, her pale cheeks turned pink.She secretely loved it when her girlfriend complement her, which was a lot of times really, but she still loved it.

"Your head is still hurting?" Momo asked now caresing her girlfriend's forehead.

 Dahyun nodded. Momo looked at her sadly, if only she could take the pain away from the girl, headaches were the worst. She leaned forward and kissed Dahyun's forehead, the girl closed her eyes. She left her lips there for a moment. It was hotter than it should be.

"I think someone is coming up with a fever" Momo said sweetly, not leaving the girl's forehead.

 Dahyun groaned. She hated being sick, she really did.

"Come on, I'll take you to bed"

 Dahyun chuckled and smirked, eyes still closed.

"Please do" she said with a teasing voice.

 Momo pulled away, she smiled incrediously and laughed, opening her eyes in surprise.

"And people acusse me of being the biggest flirt" she laughed.

 Dahyun laughed too.

"I'm not flirting" the girl stuck her tongue out.

"Oh, you are not?" she chuckled.

"Aniyo"

"Okay, okay"

 Dahyun smiled with her eyes still closed. 

"Come on, seriously, I'm taking you to bed to rest"

"Rest? That's how you call it?"

 Momo rolled her eyes.

"Come on kid, I know you want to throw yourself at me, but you an early fever and need to rest" She stood up.

 Dahyun sat up.

"Well, what did you expect with you staring at me like that?" she winked.

 Momo laughed.

"Stop it, come on" she offered her hand.

 Dahyun took it and stood up.

"It's all your fault unnie"

 Momo chuckled and guide the girl to her bedroom.

"Sure it is babe"

 Dahyun touched her forehead.

"See, you touched my hand and it got worse"

 Momo didn't understood how the girl could keep a straight face while saying all this. They were about to reach the door.

"So you are implaying I turn you on?" Momo chuckled.

 Dahyun gave her a cute smile before she winked. Momo laughed, she grabbed the door knob.

"Keep that up and I'll take you to bed, not resting included" she said while opening the door.

"Excuse me, who will you be taking to bed?!" Nayeon asked a little too loudly.

 Momo paled before she turned red from blushing.

"Certantly not Dahyun-ah, right?" Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

"Nayeon unnie" she starmmed.

 She shook her head.

"Aniyo, Dahyun's just being annoying, I was joking" she explained with a little nervous laugh.

 Nayeon raised an eyebrow. Momo looked at Tzuyu who was beside her looking relief.

"Why did you come here anyways?" the eldest girl asked suspiciously.

"Dahyun-ah has an early fever"

 Nayeon's caring nature took over her overprotectiveness. She stood up and walked to Dahyun, pulling the girl inside and guiding her to her bed. She touched her forehead.

"Kid, come on, lay down" she told Dahyun "Momo-yah bring the medicine-kit from the cabinet please"

"You don't want me to bring just the pill?"

 Nayeon shook her head.

"There's a lot of weird names that are similar, even I get confused and I've known korean my whole life" she chuckled.

 Momo smiled, she nodded and walked of the room.

 Nayeon sighed.

"There must be a virus spreading around, we should be careful, Sana-yah woke up with a mild cold" she shook her head.

"Sana unnie is sick?" Dahyun asked worriedly.

 She glanced at Tzuyu who nodded.

"But this kid over here doesn't seem to mind that she could get sick too!" Nayeon said loudly with a frown.

 Tzuyu looked away and played with her feet.

 She had been in Sana's room when Nayeon walked in, she blushed at the memory.

 Sana hadn't come out of her room in the whole afternoon. At first Tzuyu thought she was taking a nap, time pasted and Tzuyu thought she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter