#5 Jealousy (Part 3)

Maknae Line is a Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Jealousy (Part 3)

 

  Let's not forget about Sana.

 Tzuyu was stunning beautiful.

 Sana knew it. Tzuyu knew it. Asia knew it. That's why she was named one of the "Most Beautiful Faces in Korea".

 It wasn't big surprise that everywhere they went, Tzuyu caught people's attention. It kinda made Sana a little way too jealous. Specially since Tzuyu loved that attention.

 Her girlfriend's ego was as big as BIGBANG's fandom.

 But what really bothered her was when Tzuyu, oh so innocent Tzuyu, didn't stop people from flirting with her. Well, it was more like she didn't notice people were flirting with her, so she basically "flirted back", not really she was just trying to be the polite and cute maknae everybody loved, but to Sana's eyes the world was flirting with her girlfriend and Tzuyu did nothing to stop it.

 This episode in particular started when they went to the groceries store. The members had begged for them to cook, already tired from deliveries and take outs. So there they were. Groceries store, paying for the items.

 Sana's patient start to break when they were looking for the right sauce. She had heard whispers coming from their backs while Tzuyu was way too concentrated on the bottles.

"Man, check out that eye-candy"

 Sana's ears perked up, she frowned.

"Wow, she looks nice man"

 Sana's frown deepened. She pursed her lips.

"Check this, I'll get her number"

 Sana was angry. She grabbed Tzuyu's hand and pulled her away from the shelves before the boy got any closer. Tzuyu stared at her confused. Sana came up with a believable enough excuse, something about getting the lighter things first.

 She wondered if Tzuyu had heard or even understood what those stupid idiots had said. She hoped the answer was no.

 Then while walking around she could hear people's compliments to Tzuyu, and some for her as well, and it'd have been cool, if it wasn't for those giggling girls.

"She's hot, go ask her!"

"Shh! I won't be able to come out of the closet if you are the one who throws me away from it every single time we see a pretty girl"

"Huh?"

"Just keep quiet before the whole Republic of Korea hears you!"

 Sana groaned internally.

 But when they reached the cashier, she felt like she was going to punch someone.

"I guess I could reduce the price for someone as pretty as you" the guy behind the machine winked.

 Tzuyu just smiled. Sana put everything in their shopping bag and quickly got them out of there. When they were out, the street was dark, only lighted up by lamps on the pavement.

 Tzuyu linked her arms with Sana's.

"Want me to take that?" She asked pointing at the bag.

"Anni, it's okay"

"Okay"

 Tzuyu took a quick look around making sure nobody was nearby. She then kissed Sana's cheek, close to her lips. Sana smiled. She wanted to kiss Tzuyu, but she knew she couldn't in public.

 Sana felt bad. She had been jealous before but Tzuyu always showed her she was the one and only.

 They got home and started cooking.

 It was no secret Twice was horrible at cooking more than once Jeongyeon had dialed her dad asking for the dumbest things, but at least Sana and Tzuyu were descent cooks. Sana kind of knew her way around the kitchen, and Tzuyu was good at following instructions. 

 They were almost done when Momo's and Jeongyeon's little attack on the ingredients happened.

"Sana-chan I'm hungry!" Momo pouted.

"Just wait a little more, it's almost- Unnie leave that alone!" Sana slapped Jeongyeon's hands away from the meat.

"Ow! But I'm hungry!"

"Unnie! Aniyo!" Tzuyu squaled cutely when Momo ran away with two pieces of meat and a piece of carrot.

"I'm taking this!" Jeongyeon stole another piece of carrot.

"Yaaah!" Sana screamed frustrated.

  Tzuyu smiled at her girlfriends cuteness. She kissed her cheek. Sana looked at her with a funny face.

"You could kiss me properly, you know? Sana smirked.

 Tzuyu blinked, Sana's sudden burst of confidence making her a little nervous.

 Sana giggled and pecked Tzuyu's lips, making a love-struck smile appear on the girl's face.

 Finally they were done. The members had already prepared the table and were anciously waiting to eat.

"Food, food, food!" Momo and Jeongyeon chanted.

"Yoo Jeongyeon" Nayeon mention her girlfriend's name making the girl pout and quiet down.

 It didn't stop Momo though.

"Food! Food! My tummy wants food!"

 Dahyun laughed at her.

"Yaaah! Moguri~~ Calm down~~" she told her. 

 Momo pouted cutely but obeyed.

 They started eating. The group was laughing at each other's funny stories and randomness, all of them exept for two people who were in their own little world.

 Sana and Tzuyu were playing this little game that consisted on Sana asking questions to Tzuyu, if the younger answered correctly, Sana fed her, if not she didn't.

 It was pretty pointless really, Tzuyu was perfectly capable of feeding herself, but Sana doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter