chap 7.

Ugly Duckling

Morning came and the three boys were late to their morning classes, binge watching the novela wasn't a good idea.

“Jongup we're late for our chemistry class” Kyungsoo yelled as he frantically picked his things up and ran out through the door along with jongup and lastly Hoseok who kept bumping into every piece of furniture in their apartment. As they rushed to arrive too their classes yoongi managed to catch a glimpse of Hoseok.

“Wait Hoseok” yoongi called out too Hoseok who ran past him to get to his class on time, feeling rejected and slight sadness, yoongi concluded that he'd apologize to hoseok for what he did too him no matter what. Truth be told he had a good time listening too hoseok talk about the survey and his opinion on beauty in society. Hoseok was the kind of person you go into deep conversation and feel comfortable with at least that's how yoongi felt. So with that in mind right after his class ended he rushed out the lecture room to the physics room, which wasn't far from him. Waiting outside the room he managed to get surrounded by girls from that department making it impossible for him too find hoseok and no matter how much he asked about the boy the girls would always had rude remarks or completely ignore the question. Just as he was about to give up he spotted hoseoks’ brunette hair, the boy had a bad case of bed hair. Calling out to get his attention, hoseok turned around to find yoongi stuck in a crowd of girls. Confused and embarrassed he pretended not to hear him, although he tried to ignore yoongi it didn't work the boy kept calling his name till he finally has his full attention and well everyone around them as well. Hoseok looked around him as yoongi came close he had everyone's attention and it made him uncomfortable the looks and the whispers made it even worse. Once yoongi had reached him he was looking at the ground trying to avoid eye contact with the people around him.

“Hey, Hoseok I've been looking for you. I just wanted to apologize for last time, don't worry about doing everything I'll do my part.”

Still looking down, Hoseok nodded and told it him it was okay. Walking away from the uncomfortable situation as fast as he could. He was tripped and just like immature people  they all laughed at his misfortune. Luckily for him yoongi went to help him get up and walked with him in silence, Hoseok had no words to say to him all he wanted to do was to go meet up with Kyungsoo and Jongup.

“I'm really sorry about yesterday honestly. It's just I didn't want too look lame around the girls you understand don't you” finally looking up Hoseok shook his head in disappointment.

“I don't understand. You just didn't want too be seen hanging out around me because I'm “lame” is that what you're trying too say.”

“That's not-”

“Hoseok here you are, Kyungsoo has been looking for you” baekhyun backed hugged Hoseok who immediately went from a serious face too his happy go lucky face as turned around too link arms with baekhyun.

“I've got too go, don't worry about the project I finished it and shared it with you” he spoke as he walked away leaving yoongi feeling worse than before.

 

“Ohh you got paired with him, what were you guys talking about”

“The project” Hoseok smiled as they reached their normal hangout place with a two new faces seated. Kyungsoo looked uncomfortable while jongup seemed to enjoy the company of one of the boys. Seating between Kyungsoo and jongup, Hoseok sighed he wasn't expecting them to be here wishing that he won't see him, but wishes don't always come true. Right in front of him was yoongi standing rubbing the back of his neck apologetic. Hoseok sighed but what could he do his friends were glued to his own friends.

“Hey guys, oh you guys are here too” jongin sat in his usual seat.

“I me and kyungsoo decided to be friends” chanyeol spoke as he put his arm around a stiff kyungsoo which made jongin frown but quickly turning it into a smirk.

“Oh, but kyungsoo didn't you say guys like him where s” jongin stated as he munched on his apple as kyungsoo became even more stiff under chanyeol’s arm.

“I did I'm not even gonna lie, the only ones that thought you guys were kind and princy was hoseok and jongup except he thinks everyone is nice so it doesn't count.” kyungsoo said as he broke from the stiffness and pulled chanyeol's arm off. On the other hand hoseok wanted to hide under the table, yoongi found himself smiling at the last comment made by Kyungsoo.

“But i don't mind being friends with you, I'm an myself”

“YOU FINALLY ADMITTED IT, GOD WHY DIDN'T I RECORD THIS MOMENT” Baekhyun jumped from his seat in excitement that his friend admitted to being an .

“Baek stop”

“Well at least I know you're honest” chanyeol said playfully, jongin scrunched up his nose in disgust he had never seen his friend be so affectionate to others other, plus he was being too touchy towards kyungsoo it just felt wrong to him.

“He's a nice ” jongup added as he took a bite out of his cookie. They continued to converse amongst themselves with a few seat changes along the way. Hoseok found himself seated next to yoongi, and jongin between chanyeol and kyungsoo. Somehow Kyungsoo felt like the next few days would be filled with life.



*I have bad grammer I know sorry.

*to short im sorry.