Chap 6.

Ugly Duckling

Hoseok literally ran out the door as he sent the text, he was headed to meet yoongi at the nearest ice cream shop. As much as he hate to admit he was pretty nervous, he's had the longest crush on the boy since the day he meet him. Kyungsoo might say they are all this and that and blame them for the treatment that they got that day and forward but hoseok like to think that the group of guys may not be as bad as Kyungsoo makes them too be although he is right on some things. Hopefully his naivety doesn't get him heart broken.

“Hey sorry did I make you wait” he said taking a seat across from yoongi as he had already ordered a milkshake, he shook his head and gave hoseok the sweetest smile.

“So we should get started how about a survey, but I'm not”

“That's fine, I can share it on my social media” yoongi finally spoke as he bit on the straw, he closely observed hoseok from across as he shuffled to get his laptop out and notebook with ideas on them. It seemed like he had already started made yoongi a bit uneasy since he had no clue on where to start. He called the waiter over and ordered another milkshake for hoseok as the boy was busy working.

“That's for you, and why don't you come closer I've never made a survey” he smiled as he patted the chair next to him, hoseok nodded and started to move tripping and dropping his things on the way that made yoongi chuckle as he knew that the boy was nervous. As they got started on their project and made progress, the table across from them made sure they had the right person before going.

“Yoongi oppa!?” Yoongi looked up from the project, to two girls in front of him smiling and a giggling. He smiled awkwardly he wondered what gave him away he dressed in a way that he'd wouldn't get discovered but it was a fail.

“Uh hello ladies do-”

“Yes, we actually wanted you too join us in our table. We can help you with homework if you'd like” one of them spoke as she looked over too Hoseok who had stopped working and now trying too hide but the mean looks he's getting aren't helping him.

“I'm sor-”

“Oppa don't tell me your friends with him” she interrupted as she rudely pointed at hoseok who wanted hid under the biggest rock. He didn't know why yoongi hanging around him affected them so much.

“No! Actually I was just checking that he was doing our work.I kinda got stuck doing the project with him, but he's doing a good job so I guess I can join you two. Umm what's your name again” yoongi spoke as he pretended not to know hoseok, the boy looked at him with a hurt expression.

“It's Hoseok” he softly said he played with his hands trying to get through the situation. He looked down in disappointment he thought yoongi would he different, heck he hopes that on every person he meets.

“Well Hoseok I'll leave it too you.” Standing up and leaving yoongi did not look back afraid that he'd see a disappointed face. He felt bad about the situation but he didn't want too look like a loser and hopefully Hoseok could understand that.

Hoseok froze in his seat as he could not leave, yoongi had just left him alone too work on the project the last thing he wanted too do was look hurt.

“Oh yeah who even wears turtlenecks” one of the girls said looking back and laughing and soon yoongi joined in with a forced laugh. Hoseok looked down on his gray turtleneck he wore, it was getting colder outside and he thought it was a good choice but now not so much. He hurriedly finished the project packed up and as quick as he could walked out the Ice cream shop with a few trips here and there.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok left clumsily out the door it was his cue to leave as well. Excusing himself with a fake lie he speed walked too try and catch up too Hoseok and apologize too him but the boy had already disappeared. He tried messaging him but got no reply.

 

Hoseok reached home depressed, he found Kyungsoo on the living room couch with a bag of potato chips while watching a novela, although he couldn't understand Kyungsoo quite enjoyed the drama. Hoseok on the other hand understood that Kyungsoo only watches them when he's sad. He took a seat next him and with that Kyungsoo passed the potato chips both watched the novela.

“What novela are we watching” jongup joined as he sat in between Kyungsoo and Hoseok and took one arm too try and comfort them.

Tressa” Kyungsoo responded as he cried while eating potato chips, both heads turned to his attention.

“Don't judge me, her mother is sick that's sad”

 

bye bye