Chapter 2

Ugly Duckling

Woah there Mr. feisty, see I don't do, what's the word called...ummmm” he grumbled as he thought about the word.
“You mean teamwork” A tall figure stood next too him, he stretched his arms out with a yawn while girls fangirled in the background. Besides the pale dark haired boy, stood a blond haired boy.
“That, thanks dude”
“Yeah, which one is moon?” Kim himchan scanned the three boys that stood in front of him, obviously one of them was of the list he was between the brunette  and the dark black haired boy both which stood next to each other. Jongup bowed introducing himself nervously.
“Nice, hand me your phone I'll contact you when I need you. We'll see ya I have a nap waiting for me at home”
“You too hand me your phone” yoon gi put his arm out waiting for flustered hoseok. The two left leaving Chanyeol on his own, still being forcefully seated. Hoseok and Jongup headed to the cafeteria for a snack.
“We are doing this together and you're going to help me whether you like it or not got it, now hand me your phone I'll be calling you tomorrow. Answer my call the sooner we're done the better right” kyungsoo smiled after forcefully setting his contact information in. He walked out rather cooled and happy even if he was getting mean glares and whispers thrown at him. Jackson his friend majoring in biomedical engineering caught up too him wondering why the girls around them had such dark aura around them.
“Dude, what's with their dark aura, and those glares ouch they hurt” he walked with Kyungsoo as they headed to the cafeteria, Jackson sometimes mixed his English in while conversations with kyungsoo that he learned a few words from him, the boy had come from Hong Kong to study biomedics hasn't seen his parents in such a long time but being as friendly and bubbly he was able to make close friends real quick.
“Oh that, they're probably pissed that I took their precious elf away from them, and are you heading to see your boo. You need your boo, you gotta see your boo” kyungsoo teased Jackson with Chris brown's with you lyrics.
“Sometimes I wonder why you weren't an R&B artist, but yes I'm on my way to see Mark and he's waiting from me so gotta blast.” Jackson headed his own way, while kyungsoo headed too the cafeteria but on the way there was griped by some petty student. He picked up his scattered books of the ground when he meet a pair of round brown eyes.
“Feisty and clumsy I like it” kyungsoo took his glasses back snatching them out chanyeol's hand.
“Agh, I'm not thanking you, but thank you” contradicting himself in a matter of seconds, it's always right too say thank you even if you don't like the person kyungsoo thought too himself as he walked away from a smiling Chanyeol.
“Don't worry I don't like emo guys” chanyeol yelled from his position making the girls surrounding him giggle.
Kyungsoo sighed he was so done with people, even if it seemed like he was a tough person he was sweet and easily hurt and mentioning his appearance just made him depressed. Why wasn't I born hot, or the devil? He thought to himself as he walked towards his friends who hung around jongin, who was just as hot as those idiots but with a wonderful heart, next to him was the never ending noise maker baekhyun.
“Supp kyungsoo why the long face.” Jongin asked as he ruffled kyungsoo’s hair, sometimes he'd think too himself jongin would make an excellent boyfriend if it weren't for the fact that he was already dating one of those snarky models.
“I was just called emo, by an elf” 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ510g9

y'all need to hear pre-debut Kyungsoo sing with you it's a true blessing for ya ears. 👌🏻

Okay see ya. 👋