Chap. 1

Ugly Duckling

It's short but at least its some thing right. ;) when will i learn that im bad at writing things.


Walking through the corridors Kyungsoo stopped his tracks, seeing that once more the lecture room was packed with students from other departments. He's been done with all theses people who only come too see the three idiots who only get attention for looking good and having money. When will the world understand that looks aren't everything sure a pretty face can give you more confidence, Kyungsoo thought to himself as he began to walk into the lecture room pushing students out the way after all  “excuse me” doesn't work on them anymore.*lowkey this is me in the hallway at school, people just don't get that I got classes*

Taking a seat in the last row towards the back he took his book and started reading not noticing the two figures approaching him.

“Good afternoon kyungsoo”

“Hey there bookworm watcha reading”

Startled he closed his book and smack Hoseok's arm.

“Aissh you guys scared me, and good afternoon Jongup” he answered as he signaled him to sit while hoseok smiled widely.

“The lecture hall is always so packed, makes me wonder where they all get the time too just stand and watch those guys if that was me I would have been at the nearest ice cream shop.”

“Well not everyone has the same mindset as you, anyway why are you so smiley today it's creeping me out” giving hoseok a disgusted expression, he looked at the direction of the smile only leading too none other that the blood guy sitting besides another with dyed red hair and obviously tall.

“J-hopie fell for the blond rich, I don't like the guy he may be handsome but he's really grouchy.” Jongup added as he took his materials out, catching kyungsoo and hoseok of guard, one blushed the other choked on air.

“Jong up, what did I tell you about telling kyungsoo”

“ ah you said I could absolutely not tell Kyungsoo because he hates them, and he won't make us cupcakes.”

“So mr. Jung you were planning on hiding who you were crushing on, how even did you end up liking them. Didn't one of them insult you the first day coming here.” Kyungsoo crossed his arms as he waited for answer, he could vividly recall that time the three of them were walking into the lecture room when Hoseok bumped into one of them.apologizing for the accident they were insulted and called plenty of things not from their mouths but the bystanders, although the three guys really didnt really insult them Kyungsoo likes to blame them for the bad insults they got that day by fans and bystanders.

“Kyungsoo-yah, listen too it's not like I'll ever be able to talk to him, and I wouldn't necessarily blame them.”

“Well whatever who you like or don't is not my business.” Kyungsoo opened his book frustrated and started reading his book once more, feeling the stares of both his friends he put his book down and gave them his heart shaped smile.

“ and no it doesn't mean I'll stop cooking sweets for you guys”

 

As the lecture started students from other departments scrambled out going to their destinations.

“Alright, let's begin first of all let me say this one more time, if you don't belong to this department please for the love of god get out.” Mr. Kim said as he threw his arms in the air and with that about ten students walked out noisily complaining.

“Now I'm glad that you three signed up for this class, but I'm tired of having students from other departments who come just too drool all over you. Anyway today is your first project and for the sake of time here are your partners and this is due in two weeks. Now I want you to figure out why looks affect a way a person views you.”

As the professor ended his sentence and now seated waiting for questions, kyungsoo looked up too the screen scanning for his name. Finding his name next too a familiar name Park Chanyeol, he slightly panicked and without thinking raised his hand.

“Yes, you in the back”

“We can't change partners can we.”

“No in this world we don't all get what we want, unfortunately otherwise I would have been doing my research rather than teaching you.” Obviously not happy the professor continued answering questions.

“Don't worry kyungsoo, look I got Kim Himchan” trying to reassure kyungsoo Jongup rubbed his arm. While he spaced out he didn't see that none other than Park Chanyeol standing in front of him.

“Hey, Kyungsoo right, I'll leave this project to you make sure too get us an A+” breaking his daydreaming kyungsoo angrily stood, grabbing onto Chanyeol’s arm and forcefully sitting him down.

“Okay here is the thing Mr. Park I'm not doing this dam project on my own so you better be ready to do your part”

With that the professor walked out.

bye bye