Chap 3

Ugly Duckling

You mean chanyeol, he's a nice guy I think he was joking” jongin commented as he drank his orange juice and while baekhyun laughed his head of as he saw gloomy Kyungsoo sitting down pouting.
“You say that because your friends with him”
“Oh come on Kyungsoo when have you ever cared about your appearance, and jongin no offense but you're just as hot and just as idiotic as them”  Baekhyun sighed as he had stopped laughing and now trying to comfort his gloomy friend he knew that Kyungsoo was just as mean as he was emotional, the boy cries over dogs when they die in movies but then again who doesn't.
“Not sure I kinda feel offended, but I wasn't lying chanyeol is really nice guy he treats every girl “politely?”.”
“Really, okay jongin’s alter ego Kai. All the girls he's ever dated or that surround him are either rich, skinny, have nice skin, and are idiots. I bet you that boy won't go near a plus size women, and you know why because it doesn't fit his standards and the why he views women or rather any person. The guy would rather date a stick with a horrible attitude then a plus size women with an amazing personality, and I'm not bashing skinny women because not all have horrible personality some can be really kind, my point is that he and most of the people rather pay attention to appearances, what they wear, and what kind of mark they're wearing than the personality and kind actions of a person” Kyungsoo sipped his coffee as he heard his friend talk, it had made him feel better in some sort of way and glad that he'd chosen to make friends with him. Jong in had finished his orange juice and now gulping down his own saliva as baekhyun talked somehow he felt guilt he had never thought about it and he began thinking if the body didn't fit the personality would he even date them, and he realized just like most of the guys the answer is no he wouldn't because people talk and just like most people he cares what people think. Jongup nodded in agreement the boy was teased all his life for a small beauty mark on his nose and somehow it made him think that he was in anyway unattractive(which is a lie y'all that beauty mark is cute ;))
“I still wonder why you're majoring in veterinary, when you're so good at understanding human mentality.” Hoseok smiled brightly as he ate his chocolate bar knowing he's going to end up with a bunch of breakouts, but he couldn't resist the savory milk chocolate in front of him.
“Because animals are the best and in order for Kyungsoo not to cry over hurt animals, I'm gonna save them”
“I do not”
“You cried over one of those commercials about adopting cats and dogs.” Jongup added with a smile.
“They give me the sad puppy look through the screen how can you no feel sad guys” Kyungsoo put his head down as he imagined the dogs and cats giving him the sad look making him wonder why he hasn't.
“Guys why haven't I”
“Haven't what” jongin questioned happy that the conversation had moved too a whole new one where he won't feel like guilty about choosing too see the appearance rather than personality, but why is it so wrong he has preferences in what he wants in women sure is the reason why he's dating a gorgeous model. He stopped thinking about the previous conversation and looked up too see Kyungsoo smiling with his beautiful heart shaped smile, he didn't look a tad bit emo he was pale, had beautiful big brown eyes and his hair was the darkest. What was he thinking. Snap out of it Jongin.
“Adopted a cat or a dog why haven't I maybe I should, I'll go do that now Jongup, Hoseok, baekhyun, Jongin lets go help me pick a perfect pet” excited Kyungsoo picked himself forgetting his gloominess, and of to the pet shop the bunch went to including Jongin who cancelled plans with his so gorgeous model girlfriend too follow his owl eyed friend.

hii, and bye y'all are beautiful human beings.