Chapter Seven

Love Blossom

"Oh! Did you see th-" Joohyun wasn't able to finish her sentence because when she turned around, the lad that was with her minutes ago, vanished. The game was done and Joohyun decided to look for the other, after taking a few steps she then saw the lad who is obviously talking to someone on his phone. She was about to approach him and poke when she heard something that made her stop in her tracks.

 

"No one but only you, Wendy. I'm just really busy. How can you think like that?" Joohyun heard what Sehun said snapping her back to reality. "I love you, too." 

 

'That's right, we shouldn't be doing this.' Joohyun thought to herself as she turns back. Feeling her anxiety acting up due to the increase of the crowd at the arcade, the lass tried to look for a place to rest at. Thankfully, she spotted a vacant bench nearby and quickly fastened her steps so one could steal the seat from her. Finally settled at the bench, she repeatedly took breaths to calm herself. 'Calm down, Joo. You'll be fine.' she told herself as she continues to relax.

 

Remembering the scenario she saw and heard that time, the lass realized that it was wrong in the first place. They shouldn't be out there having fun when someone else is waiting for him to return. Joohyun knows what it feels to be left alone and she didn't want that girl to experience it as well. Deep in her thoughts, she came to a conclusion and convinced herself that what she decided to do is the right thing. Just then, her train of thoughts came to abrupt when she felt her phone vibrate like crazy. Fishing her phone out of her bag, she saw Sehun's name flashed in the screen. 'He must be done talking to his girl.' she thought to herself before answering the call.

 

"What?" she asked as soon as she answered.

 

"What do you mean 'what'? Where the heck are you? Why did you leave?" the lad began to ask her questions right after another, not giving the other a chance to answer. "Shut up. It was getting crowded so I left. I'm sitting at a bench near the ticket counter." Joohyun hanged up after not even letting the lad reply. "Why is he so mad." She muttered to herself while wearing an annoyed expression. After a few minutes, she then saw Sehun running towards her looking irritated. "Really?" was all he could say as soon as he arrived. Settling himself beside hers, he looked at her waiting for a better explanation. "Why are you so mad? It's not like I got lost or something." Joohyun said but blinked in astonishment when Sehun clicked his tongue in an annoyed way. "It's because I was worried! Damn it, Bae. I noticed how scared you weresince it was crowded so I got scared." he retorted and this time, no joke involved. Joohyun felt bad for the other so she decided to apologize. "I'm sorry. I'm fine, though so no need to worry."

 

When Sehun finally caught his breath, he turned his gaze back to Joohyun and asked her if she wants to stay at the arcade some more or have some walk on the beach instead. After staying silent for mere seconds, the lass decided to just have a walk at the beach since there will be less people at that time. Joohyun agreed and quickly stoop up, patiently waiting for the other to do the same.

 

"Do that again next time and I swear I'll knock your head." he threatened but noticed that it didn't seem to worked against her. "There will be no next time." she answered plainly before leaving first, letting Sehun trail behind her. Sehun tilted his head unconsciously to the side, completely confused as to what Joohyun had meant by not having next time. The two continued to walk a bit around the mall before exiting the said place and drove their way to the beach next.

 

"Hey, Bae. You alright?" he asked with concern which made the lass smile. "Yeah, I am. Just thinking of some things." she answered in a seriously making the other feel nervous somehow. The ride on the way to the beach felt like hours when it should only have been minutes. Sehun wanted to know more but hesitated since he felt like it wasn't the right time to do so.

 

When they finally arrived at the beach, they noticed that they picked the right time since there wasn't that much people left. It can make them feel relax even just a little bit. Joohyun remained silent ever since she got on the car and kept quiet even now as they walk on the sand. Sehun badly wanted to ask what's wrong but he's trying not to. He didn't want to make her cry again so he'll wait. After half an hour of silence between the two, the lass stopped in her tracks and turned to finally Sehun leaving the other a bit confused. The two continued to stare at each other for mere minutes, not knowing how to break the silence, that is until Joohyun couldn't help it anymore and just spoke.

 

"Why're you so quiet?" was the first thing Joohyun asked Sehun which made the other even more confused. "Wha- I didn't want you to get irritated so I waited until you're fine." he replied softly this time. The thought made the lass smile. She nodded a bit, "Thanks for that. I was thinking."

 

"Thinking of what?" Sehun asked curiously. Joohyun remained silent for a moment before responding. "Of what we're going to do tomorrow." she replied earning a scoffed from the lad. "Really?! That's it? You scared the heck out of me." Sehun sighed in relief when he heard what she said, not knowing the real reason behind it. "So, what do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked again. "I want to have a picnic. I also want to do the bonfire thing." she answered with a smile. Sighing, Sehun nodded feeling defeated. "Alright, we'll do all of that tomorrow. That's all?" Joohyun nodded as a response. "Alright then. Since we already have a plan for tomorrow, let's just enjoy today's view." the lad said, now continuing to take a walk with Joohyun.

 

-

Right. I know it's been so long but I'm back now. I just graduated so for now, I have a lot of time to update my fanfics so rest assured. I've been having some problems so it was hard for me to come back, but here I am still trying. Hope to get along with you guys from now on. I'll be uploading the next chapters tomorrow, not lying at all so look forward to that. See you tomorrow, lovelies!