Chapter Five

Love Blossom

“Who’s this, love?” Sehun asked, annoyance can be noticed at the tone of his voice. With her brow slightly raised, Joohyun stared at the standing man beside her with a questioning look. “What is it to you? I thought we would leave each other alone?” she retorted diverting her gaze back to Taehyung. “Hey, let’s hangout next time. My treat.” She added, earning a nod from the other. “That’s a promise then. I’ll get going now, just call me if you ever want to hang out.” Taehyung said as he bid goodbye, glancing at Sehun twice before leaving the said café. Watching Taehyung officially leave the place, the lass glared at Sehun. “What was that about? I was having fun and you ruined it.” Standing up from her seat, she started to walk to the door, leaving the café with Sehun behind her wearing an irritated expression on his face. “You were having fun?” Sehun snorted. “I didn’t know that you’re that kind of girl, you could’ve just asked me, I would’ve made a lot of services to you.” Sehun started releasing disrespectful words that made Joohyun stop walking, turning to face him and slap him on the face. “You are a jerk.” Was the only sentence she could make before walking out of the café fast with tears starting to come out of her eyes. Sehun who was left flabbergasted, lowered his head with his hand covering half of his face. ‘Damn it, Sehun.’ He mouthed to himself, remembering that he saw some tears in her eyes.

 

 

Finally back in her hotel room, Joohyun have never felt so disrespected in her entire life. It was the first time someone had ever told her such words. She may look like a strong, annoying woman but deep inside she was fragile. Something little can hurt her, and that is her weakness, only weakness she knows as of now. Settled on the ground she messed her hair pretty badly trying to forget what the other had said to her. After a few minutes, Joohyun relaxed as she could hear nothing but utter silence. Feeling exhausted which she doesn’t know why, the lass’ eyes are now starting to close. ‘I feel so drained.’ She said in her thought, not noticing that she is now slowly drifting off to sleep. The result of her not being able to sleep properly for days, she quickly fell into deep slumber.

 

Pacing back and forth inside his hotel room next to Joohyun’s, Sehun is anxiously contemplating whether to go to her room now or not. He just came back from the café and he couldn’t get her crying face off his mind. Messing his hair completely, he groaned. “Really, Sehun? Of all things, you got to say that?” he kept talking to himself, regretting that he told her some inappropriate words. Staring at the extra key for Joohyun’s room that he currently has, he decided to just go inside and apologize. Not minding his pride at this moment. Walking out of his room, he stopped in front of Joohyun’s door. ‘Okay, I can do this.’ He said to himself inwardly, knocking at the door three times. Sehun waited and waited but nothing. Nothing happened. He tried knocking again but she didn’t respond again, not a single sound can be heard. Feeling nervous, Sehun started thinking of worse possible scenarios which made him even more restless. “Bae? Hey, Bae. You there?” he called out while knocking but he still didn’t get any response. “.” Was the last word that came out of his mouth before he used the key and barged inside the room only to see a girl, Joohyun specifically sleeping on the floor still on the same position as she first settled herself.

 

Sighing in relief, the lad dropped himself on the ground while trying to breathe properly. “Damn it, this girl.” He released out a deep sigh for the second time, moving closer to the lass who is now sleeping. Staring at her, he felt bad once again remembering the tears that he saw on Joohyun’s eyes. “I’m sorry. What I said, I didn’t mean it.” He talked to her in a sincere way, not minding if she hears him or not. His eyes not leaving her visage, Sehun’s lips moved slightly upward turning into a smile. “Hm. Seeing you up close, you really are pretty.” He blurted out but instead of feeling weird by it, he rather felt relaxed. Watching the girl sleep made his problems go away in an instant. There is something about her, she’s annoying but adorable at the same time. With his mind wandering around, without his knowing, his hand started reaching to her. Caressing her face careful not to wake her up, she stayed like that for a moment until his phone vibrated making him wake up in reality. ‘What the hell am I doing?’ he asked himself before standing up. He fished his phone from his pocket, quite bewildered when he saw that it was his girlfriend Wendy who was calling. Still feeling confused as to why he did that, he answered the phone call anyway thought in a quiet manner so Joohyun won’t wake up.

 

“Oh hey, babe.” He said as a greeting.

 

“Where are you? It’s been two days since we talked and you’re like ‘hey babe’.” Wendy started talking not letting Sehun talk back. Getting irritated all of a sudden, he cut Wendy off.

 

“I’m really not in the mood right now. I’ll call you later.” He said then hanged up on her. Why did he do that? He didn’t know exactly. Turning his gaze back to the sleeping lass, he quietly approached her, carrying her bridal style so he could lay her on the bed properly. Successfully laying her down with not waking her up, he covered Joohyun’s body with a blanket while wearing a smile on his face.  “I’ll apologize later, so sleep well.” He whispered softly before he stands up and went outside her room. Covering half of his face, he stood by Joohyun’s door outside. ‘What the hell is wrong with me?!’ he asked himself inwardly, not getting any answers but only more confusion. Marching his way back to his room, he decided to just rest for the day.

 

~

a/n: I feel weird. This is normal for me, I guess. Being weird is in my nature. Whatever, see you next time lovelies.