Thoughts

Hope

NOTE: Italicised words are often thoughts.

Alot conversations here though. :/
----------
 
' yah! fany ah wake up, your friend's at the door'  Taeyeon banged the door to Tiffany's room, expressing a little frustration in her voice.

' just 5 minutes more... it's finally my day off' Tiffany replied as loud as she could, using a pillow to cover her ears from Taeyeon's continuous banging.

' if you don't open up, i'll just barge in you hear me? '

There was no response.

Taeyeon grabbed the keys she had kept on the lower floor hidden behind the television and opened up the door to Tiffany's room, tiptoeing towards the sleepyhead and jerking her suddenly.


Tiffany turned her head to face Taeyeon and there was eye contact between them.

'...she looks damn cute...even in this state.' Taeyeon blushed but Tiffany was still groggy, unable to notice her cheeks.

' fany ah.. you.. prepare while i...get out of here.'

Taeyeon stuttered and skipped out of the room.' Your friend is here.' She reminded and tried to say it without showing the frustration she had.

'CONTROL YOURSELF TAEYEON. but who is he anyway. argh.'

 


Soonafter, Tiffany came running down the stairs with a white basic tee and pj pants. Her hair bunned up with flyaways at the sides of her face. Catching a glimpse of who was at the door,

' Nickhun...? Hi Nickhun! Come in and this is Taeyeon my housemate, She's nice ' Tiffany pointed at Taeyeon who tried to force a smile out and wave back but Tiffany noticed the discomfort Taeyeon was expressing.


' I just dropped by to see how you are doing, nothing more. I'm on the way to the house in front ' He chuckled, declining the invitation to walk into the house as Taeyeon decided to take her leave for her room. 

' Oh alright..I'm busy today anyway, we'll chat over tea someday. See you then. ' Her words trailed away after tea giving less emphasis on someday.

 

When he left, Tiffany ran after Taeyeon, tapping her shoulder lightly, pulling her backwards.

' yah taeyeon ah, are you okay?' 

' mmhmm yes'

' uncomfortable when a guy comes over? ' 

'not the guy. i just..i don't know.' jealousy stinged her but she was secretly happy Tiffany lied about being busy. ' Yoona called to remind about lunch. I'm meeting Sunny. Don't be back too late ya ' She changed the subject.

'taeyeon ah...'

'no more questions okay? go meet Yoona 'Taeyeon tried to smile. Tiffany must have been dumb if she was oblivious of that fake smile. Indeed, she is.


-----------------


' the usual ' Taeyeon said smiling at the waitress who always served them.

' Taeyeon, what's the matter? You seem down. '

' Nah, nothing. I'm fine ' Taeyeon replied still bothered by Nickhun's visit.

'Taeyeon ah, I've known you for more than 10 years. I'm not stupid. ' Sunny paused. ' Fany? ' suspecting Taeyeon's feelings once again just like how she did when Jessica was still around.

Face to face conversations about life between them never failed to include the word or words, ' Tiffany/Fany/That whiny housemate of mine '

Taeyeon widened her eyes and glared at Sunny.

'that feeling again huh, towards Fany? ' Sunny questioned in a low voice.
Taeyeon kept mum. Indulged in her thoughts, 'I'm afraid to do anything because this is not gonna be like any other ordinary relationship. We are girls. GIRLS afterall.'

' Do you think she feels the same? '

No response from Taeyeon.

' Take it slow Taeyeon ah. ' Sunny advised. ' Ask her about her life, how she feels about you or something. '

'Thanks' was all she said.
 
MEANWHILE
 
'Yuri? You're here too huh?' Tiffany greeted the both of them.

' Am i not welcomed?' Yuri jestered.

' Just surprised you know. ' Tiffany paused. ' Why the sudden lunch? ' She then inquired.

' Missed you ' Yuri joked.

' We just met yesterday ', Tiffany sneered at Yuri grabbing hold of her utensils. ' Taeyeon's pissed at me though. Apparently, Nickhun came to visit, she didn't seem comfortable ' 

'Woah Taeyeon angry? Nickhun's your ex right? ' Yoona blinked.

Tiffany nodded.

Yoona turned to Yuri in surprise, confirming Taeyeon's feelings.

' She's probably jealous or something. ' Yoona implied.

The waitress walked towards them to place 3 plates of pasta and they quietly tucked into their food.

' Just saying, Fany ah.. Tae probably likes you. i think you know what i mean.' Yuri added after having a mouthful of pasta . Yoona nodded in agreement and grinned

Tiffany had thoughts about it before but she didn't want to be bothered by relationship issues then. Nickhun was great, just not for her.
------------------

' Taeyeon ah, im home !! ' Tiffany announced after she tapped her house key onto the electronic gadget and entered the air-conditioned living room to find Taeyeon sitting on the couch watching television. 

'Yo.' she answered cooly, ' I baked some cupcakes, taste them and tell me if they're nice '

' she's surprisingly not cold today.' Tiffany thought.

Surprised and excited at the same time, Tiffany skipped to the dining table to grab one and sat beside Taeyeon.

' This is nice. Didn't know you had such talents' Tiffany chuckled having another bite.
She turned to face Taeyeon where she saw Taeyeon's eyes dart to the left.

' yah! Taeyeon why were you staring at me? '

' WHAT, NO! why would I stare at you. It's not like I like you or something. ' Taeyeon protested.

' Who said anything about you liking me? You're crazy today tae, really. '

' I like you fany I really do. you just won't feel the same way for me. '
Taeyeon sulked. Sunny's advice kept running through her head.

She then broke her silence, deciding to heed Sunny's advice, ' fany ah, tell me about your love life. '
Tiffany waved her hand at her face, ' tae, are you okay? YOU? asking about my love life? ' she pointed at Taeyeon then to herself. ' WEIRD. '

' shut up and fill me in. ' Taeyeon rolled her eyes yet still smiling.

' hmm so nickhun's my ex.' she started.

Taeyeon pretended to keep her cool, internally exploding upon hearing that dude's name. Not to mention, He's HER EX.

' Not really my type, i tried to love him. Never worked out. You're better.' Tiffany grinned.
Taeyeon's cheeks flushed red. ' joke or not, I'm done. I can't control my feelings if she keeps on saying sweet things like these.'

Tiffany noticed her blush, discreetly smiling at Taeyeon's shyness. ' You like me huh... really? '