Chance?

Hope

 Yuri, we're back!' Taeyeon pushed open the door.

' Okay, I'll take care of Tiffany. You can go home and rest', Yuri hollered from the kitchen where she was preparing dinner.

' I'll get going now!' She responded to Yuri. 'Rest well Fany'

Tiffany nodded at Taeyeon as she left.

Yuri came walking out of the kitchen with bowls of rice followed by a few dishes. Tiffany grabbed hold of utensils and passed them to Yuri before they started eating.

' Yuri ah. I recall everything already. I guess.' Tiffany announced.

Yuri exclaimed,'That's great progress! How did you regain those memories? Did you tell Tae just now?'

' We met the driver who knocked me down.' Tiffany continued,' I plan to not tell her yet.'

Yuri blinked at Tiffany, ' why? Is there something bothering you?' having another mouth of rice.

' Uhm...I want to use this time to sort out my feelings properly... and maybe confess to that shorty...' Tiffany placed her hand on her neck and looked away avoiding eye contact.

Yuri choked at that sentence, ' Wha...what did you just say Tiffany Hwang. Confess? to? Taeyeon? '

Tiffany still looking away now regretting what she just said.

' I mean of course I'll support you, you should try too.' Yuri winked, slapping her shoulder. Yuri tried to control what she was about to say because she had promised Taeyeon to not say anything.

' I'll tell Taeyeon you'll stay with her from tomorrow. The reason? I'll think of something. Count on Yuri' she pointed to herself with her thumb and continued to swallow her food.

---------

'Taeyeon, Tiffany will stay at yours from tomorrow. Apparently, my parents are coming back to stay for the moment.'

'Uhmm....'

' no Uhms, it's settled. Spending time with Fany at home ALONE again. Ahh, how nice' Yuri jestered laughing into the phone.

' Sh-shut up. Thanks anyways.' Taeyeon hung up the phone and lay on the couch.

' ... Tiffany, beside me again. It would be nice.' She smiled unconsciously. ' will I ever be able to tell you how much I love you.'
---------
Taeyeon helped grab Tiffany's belongings and placed it in her room, where it was left untouched during the days Tiffany was out.

' Cupcakes on the table. You said it was nice the last time I made them.'

' Sure.' Tiffany replied and walked to the table, grabbing a bite on the strawberry filled cupcake with sprinkles as a finisher.

' It's really nice.' Tiffany grabbed another two bites.

Taeyeon unconsciously took a tissue and wiped the end of Tiffany's mouth.

' Eat properly will you.' Taeyeon pretended to be annoyed at Tiffany's child-like actions.

Tiffany's eyes gazed into Taeyeon's. ' th-thank you.'  ' OH MY GOSH, why am I so sensitive to her touch '
There was awkward silence.

Tiffany soon fell asleep on Taeyeon's shoulder after Taeyeon the National Geographic Channel.
To Tiffany, it was the most boring channel but Taeyeon liked how descriptive and detailed it was about nature, wild life and so much more.
' yah Tiffany, I really hope you regain those memories. I'll probably then tell you how I feel... I can't lose you...with you clueless about how I feel.' Taeyeon gently swiped Tiffany's fringe to the side which covered the girl's eyes.

-----------
After days of staying home as Taeyeon was kinda busy at work, It was finally their first time going out since Tiffany moved back to Taeyeon's.

' where are we going today Taeyeon!' Tiffany asked enthusiastically.

' you suggest.'

' I don't know...the beach?'

' Alright. Let's go.'

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand, locking her fingers with Taeyeon's.
Taeyeon felt blessed, nothing in this world was more important than this lady was.
' New friendship tactic?' questioned Taeyeon.
' mhmm.' Tiffany replied.

----------

They sat by the sea under a tree which provided them shade from the scorching sun. Munching on snacks and having bites of their packed food.

' Taeyeon. You know something. I really love hanging out with you.'

Taeyeon didn't know how to react.
Reacting happily may expose her feelings
Reacting sadly may instill wrong ideas.
Before she could say anything, Tiffany continued. ' I kinda feel like you're special. Someone different to me.' ' ARE YOU GETTING MY HINT '

Taeyeon's cheeks flushed red.
' I kinda feel the same way too.', ' You're a really special person to me' Taeyeon looked down then up at Tiffany, her hands placed behind her as she stretched her legs.

Tiffany took a second bite at her sandwich then continued, ' did god send you to me or something? I feel...happy.' 
' hmm, maybe. I can't even describe the change you have made in my life. Getting over Jessica was one ' Taeyeon decided to come clean and open up about her past to Tiffany.
' Well, to cut the long story short, i loved someone, she died. Yeah it was a she. She passed away in an accident.' Taeyeon paused and wiped her eyes and clenched her fist. ' that hit and run driver was never found. I lost her. '

Tiffany looked into Taeyeon's eyes and patted her shoulder reassuring her it was okay to stop.

' nah I'm fine. I want to share this with you because you're important to me. I hope you regain your memories fast too.'

' I will.' Tiffany felt guilty for pretending but she didn't want to ruin her plans to confess to Taeyeon.

' You don't seem surprised I like girls... ' Taeyeon questioned suddenly.

' Well, I'm kinda that way too so...' Tiffany uttered.

' Do i have a chance then Tiffany ah?' Taeyeon shut her eyes and lay down with her both hands supporting her head on the mat. 'Really?' was all she said.