Chance.

Hope

' I promised Tae already...'

' Come on Yuri ah, fill me in just a tiny little bit?' Yoona shook Yuri's shoulders gently.

Yuri sighed, ' fine..., They like each other.'

' W-woah. So it's like mutual? I thought Tae...'

' Y-yeah i thought so too.' Yuri stood up. ' Done. No more Yoona ah.' 

' Yuri ah. If we work together, maybe we can make them you know?' Yoona snickered.

' What are you up to?' Yuri walking towards the coffee machine finally stopped in her steps and replied.

' Hm...Just follow my instructions' Yoona winked at Yuri.

-----------

' Hello Tiffany? Where are you? Ok... Just to inform you. Taeyeon told Yuri and I she's going overseas tommorrow. Yeah for a long time...' Yoona called Tiffany and lied hoping to make Tiffany react to Taeyeon's sudden overseas trip.

Yuri ran to where Taeyeon was sitting beside another colleague. ' Tae.' She whispered for Taeyeon's attention. Taeyeon noticed her call and slipped out of the smaller room towards Yuri where Yuri hastily revealed her plans.

' I just told Tiffany you're going overseas tommorrow.'

' Ehhh? WHAT ARE YOU DOING YURI AH.' Taeyeon argued.

' Shh.. this is your chance Taeyeon ah.'

' W-what are you talking about? Stop this nonsense Yuri ah.'

' Just go for it.' Yuri winked at the shorter individual.

' You...' Taeyeon sighed, facepalming herself. ' I will do when the time comes.'

At that moment, her phone rang. Taeyeon looked at the caller ID with Yuri beside her, curiously trying to find out who the caller was. Taeyeon frowned at Yuri and ran out of the room towards the toilet where she picked up the phone.

Tiffany immediately bellowed,'  What's the meaning of this? Kim Tae Yeon. Going overseas tommorrow. Leaving me?'

Taeyeon was shocked for words. ' I-I'm not leav...'

Tiffany continued to argue, ' What's the meaning of this really. We went out only yesterday and you didn't tell me about your plans. Am i really special to you? No.' She hung up the phone in a fit of anger leaving Taeyeon loss for words.

' Taeyeon, there's nothing right now. Furthermore it's lunch time in 5 minutes. I'll cover for you, just for today.' Yuri, who ran after Taeyeon spotted her on the phone outside the toilet, convinced Taeyeon to go home and settle the 'problem'.

' Thanks.' Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sighed. ' maybe this time will be it...'

--------

She tapped her card entering the house to find Tiffany crossing her arms with her eyes closed sitting on the couch.

She tried to reason with Tiffany but Tiffany interjected standing up ' yah Kim Tae Yeon. Seriously you're so dumb sometimes.'

'W-what'

' You just don't get it huh?', Tiffany continued.

'I-I...' Taeyeon uttered but nothing came out.

Tiffany sighed, inhaled deeply, ' KIM TAE YEON, listen once, i won't repeat twice.'

'Re-relax.' Taeyeon stuttered but Tiffany looked down once again, inhaled deeply and spoke, 'Do you really not get it?'

Taeyeon stuttered,' Get w-what?'

Tiffany moved towards the shorter lady, interlocking her hands with her and raised them up to her face. 'Do you think i will do this if you're not special?'

' W-what special yah Fany.', Taeyeon blinked, discreetly acting blur.

' You're dumb but i like it.' ,'I l-like you.' Tiffany mumbled, blushing madly. 'I REALLY DO.' , Tiffany raised her voice alittle.

' Don't go overseas please?' Tiffany's eyes glistened as she looked down. ' You'll go for a long time, yoona says so. I don't wanna..'

Taeyeon teased,' Oh...someone's gonna miss me when i'm gone.'

Tiffany still looking away avoiding Taeyeon's eye contact when Taeyeon cupped her cheeks, moving closer towards the younger girl. Taeyeon connected her lips with her and mumbled,' seems like you got your memory back but lied to me.'

Tiffany pulled away from Taeyeon, ' I-I wanted to confess to you so I...'

Taeyeon kissed her again, this time passionately. When they broke the kiss, Taeyeon chuckled, ' going overseas was a lie.'

'W-what in the world.'

' but that was good, they made me realise you're mine.'

' who says I'm yours.' Tiffany corrected.

' Ohh, okay then.' Taeyeon acted like she was going to leave the house when Tiffany grabbed her by the arm, interlocking their hands as Tiffany secured a peck on Taeyeon's cheek. ' You're mine'

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany, knocking their heads together, foreheads pressing against each other's.

' Taengoo'

'Yah! Don't use that!'

' Taeyeonnie.'

Taeyeon didn't want to break the atmosphere of the great moment, ' Okay, you are allowed to use Taeyeonnie, only you. Taeyeon looked down. 'although Jessica used it first.'

Tiffany noticed her facial expression and smiled.' I know about her using it, Thank you for letting me into your life. Thank you Taeyeon, for this chance.'

Taeyeon looked up. ' No. Thank You for this chance. I love you Fany ah.'

========================================================================================

I think i'm done. Should i have a part 2? ... it would probably be about life after this :/ How do y'all feel about this fanfic??  it's my 1st time ( for series ) ^^

thank you guys for the sUppOrt :)