GETTING CLOSER...

HEALING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

Tiffany and I were getting closer each day passed by. We are always together. I always walks her home just to make sure she is safe. I took me weeks for her just to get comfortable with me. Now I wont ask anything. I am really happy and I felt complete. Her family treats me good. His brother became my close friend. We play basketball every saturday afternoon with his friends who became my friends also. Her father who always ask me if something troubling me. Her mother who always invite me for dinner. I feel the warmth that Ive been longing for a long time. Not just from Tiffany but also from her family.

 

One time I joined Tiffany in one of her choir practice. I seat on one of the chair and she is standing in the middle of stage looking so pretty. She is wearing a floral dress with her hair down. She is different from the Tiffany that I always met in school. She look at my way and smile. My heart skipped a beat everytime she smile at me like that. Her smile is really something its so beautiful.

 

Her choir teacher ask me if I wanted to join the choir. I look at him blankly. I mean I know I can sing but I only sing in shower. I hesitated at first but Tiffany gave me an encouraging smile. I nervously  climbed the stairs to the stage. Her teacher sat infront of the piano and gave us some music sheet. I am looking at it confusely and sweat starting to form on my forehead. 

 

The song is entitled Faithfully. I dont know if I can hit those high notes. Then I heard the piano played and Tiffany looks really serious so I gather up the courage and start singing.

 

"Highway run into the midnight sun. Wheels go round and round your on my mind" I start.

 

"Restless heart sleep alone tonight. Sending all my love along the wire." Tiffany sang beautifully with her eyes close.

 

"And they say that the road is no place to start a family. Right down the line its been you and me. And loving music man aint always what it suppose to be." We sang together.

 

"Oh boy you stand by me. I am forever yours faithfully" she sing this line while looking at me. I melted during that time. I am definitely madly in l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter