SHOWING YOU...

HEALING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON POV

 

What a beautiful Sunday morning. I woke up early again. I remember Tiffany told me that she will be going to church with her family. I have never been to church eversince. I grandamom always drag me but I always runaway. But now I am curious on why people always go to church.

 

I dressed up differently this morning. I am wearing my best suit. Haha! What love can do to me. I went down staird and saw my Mom and my step father talking in the living room while having coffee. They look at me again. I can see confusion written all over my mothers face. 

 

"Where are you going and why are you wearing that?" My mom ask. "Well I am on my way to church" they look at me again like I said the most rediculous thing that I ever said. "Are you high again Taeng?" My Step dad said. "Why whats wrong with going to church?" I ask them. "Nothing its just were really not used to it" my mom said. "Well I'll be going now cause I dont want to be late for the mass" 

 

"What is happening to him" my Step dad ask. My mom just shrugged. I started walking to the bus stop. I ask also myself the same question. What is really happening to me? It was like I was possesed with something. Oh yes! I am in love that was it is. Now I have to impress my future wife and in-laws. 

 

I arrived really early. I watch people going inside the church. They are all greeting each other. I entered inside and sit in one of the church. I keep on looking for a certain girl that is always on mind. I saw her family but she wasnt there. I was kinda didappointed but when the mass started I saw her going up on stage holding a microphone. She told everyone to stand up and so everybody did. I look at her and I am again smitten by her. She looks so beautiful in white. 

 

She started to lead everyone and she sing. I never thought that she have an angelic voice. Everyone started to clap and song with her. I looked at everyone. Some were raising their hands. Some were closing there eyes. So this is what they do here. I look at Tiffany again she looks really calm and happy. Is this what faith can do to everyone.

 

After the singing she sat beside her family. A pastor went to the front and started preaching. First I wasnt interest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter