TO A BETTER ME...

HEALING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

So that what a complete and happy family is. I have a smile on my face after I left Tiffany's home. They just accept me even though they dont really know me. How does it seems that other people can easily accept you rather than your own family. Ironic isnt it.

 

When I arrived home my Mom looks at me like she has seen a ghost or something. It was only 8:30 in the evening. She was used that I will get home around midnight or I will never go home for days. My Step father is also shocked when he saw me. I just bowed at them and went to my room. I took a shower and went to bed. I cant wait tomorrow so that I can see Tiffany again.

 

The next morning I wake up really early. I wanted to impress Tiffany. Then when I went downstairs all of them stares at me. I never wake up early okay just yesterday and today. I was always late at school. But now I found my new inspiration. I went on my seat and start digging breakfast. Everyone was silent unlike Tiffany's family were all we can heard were laughters. I already missed them. 

 

I went to school and run towards our classroom. Then I saw her again reading something and looking so serious. She really looks beautiful despite her gloomy outfit. I wanted to ask her why is she always wearing black but I dont want to offend her or something maybe I will just ask her some other time. He went to her and greet her with the best smile I could mustered. She smiled back at me and I was stun. I never thought that she have a very beautiful smile. The best eye-smile that I ever seen. It was like an angel staring back at me. My heart beats faster and it was like going to explode anytime.

 

I am a player I admit but I never fall in love before but this girl changed everything from a simple smile it can make my day complete. I sit beside her and asked her what is she reading. She showed me a thick book. I was wondering on what it is. She told me that it is a bible. I was never a religious type. So I know that there is a God but I never believed in him but this girl surely changed me and makes me want to know God better.

 

"Care to tell me whats in that book" I asked her. She answered me with a very simple answer " this book contains how God truly love us eventhough we are sinners he gave his only son to save us from our sin. His promises were also written in this book" I just nod at her. Her eyes were sparkling taking about this book. This girl am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter