GET TO KNOW YOU...

HEALING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TIFFANY POV

 

Its been 4 years since the incident happened. I am already 19 years old. But sometimes I still get nightmares and flashbacks of the night that I had been . So my parents make sure that I will get counsel. I am very closed to our Senior Church Pastor, She always reminds me that God is always with me and protecting me. 

 

One time I ask her why did God allow me to be ? She answered me with God allows things to happened because it will cause he wants you to trust on him. God is with you all through out the incident.

 

I look at her with confusion. If he really loves me then why did he not protect me from those bad guys? Why did he allowed them to violate me and my body. I started to get teary but her answer makes me understand how God is with me all thru out that night.

 

She said to me that " Your body is your armor" She impressed on me. "You are my soldier. As you go to battle and receive the blows of the enemy for me, you will be struck, your armor can be slashed, burned, stabbed, or even completely destroyed. But your body is only an armor, it is only a vessel for your spirit. Let your spirit be safe, untouched, and pure whatever happens to your armor".

 

I keep on thinking of what she just told me. I know that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit then she continued, " I know Jesus is very, very, very angry that ypur body has been violated, In the same way He cleared the temple from the abusive, disrespectful use of man. He also clears away and cleans our bodies..In God's eyes, Tiffany, you are pure, clean, untouched, unblemished. So dont think that you are dirty cause your not" 

 

I left the church with a smile on my face. I understand how God is protecting me. He loves me and he never abandoned me. As I was walking back home. I saw the same annoying guy who keeps staring at me during class. He seems to be in deep thinking. He was standing in front of our church looking at it intensely. 

 

I walked towards him and ask him what is he doing there. At first he looked shocked but turns cold again. He looked at me and asked me "whats good about God when he allowed everyone to suffer?". It triggers me that the sad look in his eyes is telling me that something is missing from him. 

 

I smiled at him. Thats is the same question I asked earlier. I invited him inside our church but he refused and told me that God never listen to him anyway. He started to walk away from but I followed him. He noticed that I was behind him, he turned around and said to me "Why are you following me? Do you have a crush on me?". I looked at him confusely. Same arrogant guy. I told him that I just want to know whats bothering him but he just walk away without sparing a glance on me.

 

The next day in school. I arrived early so I can have time for my daily devotion. I was reading my Bible when he entered the room. He looks like he is sad. He went to his seat and stared blankly at the board. Then he asked me an unexpected question. "Have you ever felt that you are unwanted?". That question startled me. I closed my bible and moves towards his seat. 

 

He look at me and laugh o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter